Chapter 45

Sun Hee POV
I sit up and put on my clothes after being claimed and owned by Jimin. I look at my parents and gave them the devilish smirk before resting against the couch. I wonder what kind of torture Jimin has for them? I got up and walk over to eomma. "I hope you enjoyed the show." I said before heading over to the kitchen to gulp a glass of water. I look at my parents from the kitchen counter and frown. The thought of killing my own parents is there as my eyes shifted to the knife that is placed in the drawer but I guess it is better for Namjoon to do it considering how his unborn child was killed by them.

Jimin came back with a big briefcase. He then begin to cover both eomma and appa's eyes using the blindfold. "Open your mouth." He ordered and my parents obeyed. I could hear him open the briefcase and from I stand it seems like he is placing something around my parents mouth. I heard them muffling and of course me being curious, I walk over back to Jimin and where my parents are. Jimin has placed ball gag around their mouth. I noticed the number of things that is in the briefcase. "What are you going to do to them?" I asked and Jimin smirked. "Just wait and see, angel." He said as he got up and wrapped his hand around my waist. "Lets take a shower together. Jin hyung and Taehyung will be here soon."

After shower, I head back to my room and noticed a box on my bed. "That contains all the photos I took of you through out the entire time you were in the hospital." Jimin said as I opened the box and noticed a pile of photos in it. "I'm giving it to you so that you can dispose it yourself. I have you already. I don't need to see those photos for my memories." That made me smile a little. "How are you feeling after just now?" He asked while his hand gently rubbed my back. "It felt great." I reply him with a smile. "You've claimed your prize." I reminded him about the pool game. "You are more than just a prize, angel." Jimin cupped my cheek before he leans down to kiss my lips. This time round the kiss was not like what we had earlier at the couch. This was a gentle and passionate kiss. Jimin sat on my bed and pulled me onto his lap. He lay his head on my shoulder while his hand resting on my lap. "Lets stay like this for a moment." He said and I nod.

Narrator POV
Later that night
"Why do I have a feeling that tonight, something crazy is about to happen?" Taehyung said while he helped Jimin out with Sun Hee's parents. "Cause it is." Jimin said as he dragged Sun Hee's mother from the chair to the floor. Taehyung slide a wooden plank horizontally under the lady. Jimin head over to the table and get two six inches nail and a hammer. He brought over to the lady and Taehyung place her right hand on the plank. While he hold her hand, Jimin placed the nail on her open palm and begin to impale it using the hammer. The woman scream in pain as her right hand is now nailed on the plank. Jimin did the same for the left one.

"Please Jimin, let me go. I won't tell you guys to anybody. Just release me." Jimin spat on the woman's face to shut her up. He got up and begin to drag Sun Hee's father. "YOU CRAZY FUCKER!" The man yells causing his voice to echo in the church hall. Jimin ignored him and did the same to what was done to Sun Hee's mother. "Oh indeed I am insane. This is what happen when you make a dumb move by hurting my family. Taking away the life of our supposed to be cult member." Jimin could not forgive them for killing  Namjoon's unborn child and even Maria. The church door opened and the rest of the agma cult members are here along with Sun Hee's three rapists. "There are three more planks. Do the same to what I did with the other two." I told them and they nod.

"What are you planning to do, Jimin?" Jin hyung asked while the rest are getting the work done. "You'll see hyung. Now go and put your robe on." Jimin said as he then walks over right to the front of the alter where there is a long table with six empty jars on it being placed few inches apart from one another. Once all the five of them being nailed on the plank, they got up with the help of the cult members. Now, crucified  I grabbed Sun Hee's father by his collar and dragged him to stand behind the table. I ensure the jar is placed ninety degree from his throat."Bring each and every one them to stand behind the table and make sure the jar is positioned directly under their throat." I watched as the rest of the cult members dragged the rest and they are now standing in line, looking like Jesus himself being crucified. "Shall I call this ritual the last supper?" I smirked before the door opened and I turned around.

"Boy it is good to be back!" Maria announced her presence as she walks into the church hall with a black robe. Her smiles became sinister as soon she stare right into the eyes of her killer. Both Mr and Mrs Lee begin to struggle in fear but Taehyung and Jungkook hold them down firmly. "As you all know in order to bring someone back to life, you have to sacrifice a life but for Maria's case, I offer the devil five lives but it was rejected. He requested for six considering that is his number and I agree. Maria will be consuming their blood to complete the ritual." I said and I noticed the frown on Eun Chae's brows. "There are five here. Where is the another one?" She asked. I ignore her and look at Maria. "I will call you once it is done for my side." I told her and she nods. I left the hall and make my way to the room right at the end of the hall. I opened the door and Sun Hee is sitting on the bed with Sonara.

"Leave us." I told Sonara and she nods, hugging Sun Hee tightly. "It has been fun talking to you and have you as my company, unnie. I love you so much." She said as she close her eyes and then immediately pull away from the hug and leave the room. "You look beautiful in this red dress." I said as I walk over to her as she stands up. "Sonara told me what is going to happen." She said and I just gazes at her beautiful face. There was a long silence. "Jimin, it's okay. I'm already grateful that you found me a year ago in the alley and saved my life. I have nothing else in my life anymore and to show my devotion to you, I am willing to obey your request." Her small hand reaches out my face and I gently leaned against her touch. "Jimin hyung... it's time." Jungkook nod on the door and he opened it. I sigh heavily and look at Sun Hee before looking at Jungkook. "I have on request before we get going." I told Jungkook and he raised his brow.

"Since you're the high priest of Agma cult, I want you to officiate us as husband and wife right now."

A/N: Be prepared

A/N: Be prepared....