Final Chapter

Sonara POV
I sat down silently on the couch of the living room and look at my brother who is busy making deals with his clients. After what happened a year ago, he became more ruthless. No more giving chances. Death after death follows and even Hoseok oppa labelled him as angel of death. The loud curdling scream comes out from the man's voice as my brother ripped off the snakbite piercings on his lips and cause it to bleed.

"Now do you want to tell me why the fuck you think you had the chance to touch my sister?" He asked again and I placed my legs on the table and play with the pocket knife. Right now, he is dealing with my high school senior who made an attempt to sexual assault me without knowing my age. Of course this was not the first time I'm being assaulted. I can't deny that my beauty made man goes head over heels for me but little did they know I have a psychopath brother who will anyone that touches me. "Sonara come here..." Jimin gestured me to go over and I did. "Do whatever the fuck you want with him." He said before he leave me and head over to the room. "Eww your bleeding is getting worst. But right now, you're not that important." I said as I stabbed the pocket knife onto his dick and head upstairs. The door is slightly open and I look at my brother.

"Good evening my beautiful wife. How are you today?" He asked as he look at the jar that contain Sun Hee's heart. "It's been one year since you left me and I hope you received the flowers that I left for you on your grave every day for the past one year. I am still hoping that you would come back to me." I closed the door quietly and head back downstairs. By the time I get back to my senior, he is already dead.  "He's dead." I pronounced as soon Jimin head back downstairs. Of course his eyes are red and swollen from crying. I can tell but he just try his best to hide it and pretend that he has moved on. Jimin took care of the body as usual and once he is done, he cleans himself up and dress in black suit.

"I'm going to the tomb to send offerings for Sun Hee. Do you want to stay here or follow?" He asked and I thought for a moment. My senses tells me to go with him. "Follow. It's her one year after all." I said and Jimin nods. "Lets drop by to the florist and get the usual flowers for her." I nod. Truth to be told, this is my first time being in the tomb. I have been restricted from entering the tomb because of my speciality but I guess Jimin probably forgotten about it so I just kept myself quiet. As soon as we entered the tomb that is near the church, I saw two bodies laying in a glass coffin and surrounded by beddings of flowers. Sun Hee's body was indeed buried next to Jang Mi in the tomb. The sound of the water flows around it is so calming. It looks like heaven in here.

I watch as my brother placed the bouquet of white roses on top of Sun Hee's coffin. She still in the beautiful red dress. Her skin is pale and she simply looks like she is sleeping. "Sonara..." I look up as I heard my name being called out. "Sonara...." I decided to ignore it and wait for Jimin to finish. Once we're done, we head upstairs and I made one last turn and that is when I saw a lady in red sitting on top of the coffin, waving at me as she smiles sinisterly. I quickly leave the tomb and look at Jimin. "Wait the fuck up! Did you just come out from the tomb?" Oh he just realized.

"Fuck! You should not be in the tomb. Hell knows you might awakened the soul of the dead." Ah I remember about Eun Chae unnie incident where she accidentally woke Jang Mi up. "Well I am not a witch first off all and I don't even use any of my speciality. I just pay respect to the dead thats all." I replied and Jimin just brushed it off and get back to the car. He remained silence through out the entire drive. He dropped me at Jungkook's mansion since he have to be at The Royals tonight.

Jimin POV
My mind is not calm the moment I realized my sister entered the tomb. I continue to drive my way to The Royals. I decided to be in charge tonight and calm my thoughts down. "Evening Felix." I greeted the bartender and he nods. He poured me my usual drink and I sat at the bar for a moment. "Anything for me?" I asked and he shake his head. "No, Sir. Everything seems to be going smoothly. Oh and there is a new waitress coming in tonight." I raised my brow. "Do you want to meet her?" He asked. "Send her to the lounge once she's here." I took my glass and head upstairs to the lounge.

Strange but I don't usually care about new waitress but tonight, I feel like doing something to distract myself. Shall see if she's able to satisfy my needs. If she fails to do so, well then off she goes. I leaned against the couch and a few minutes later the door knocked. "Come in." I guess Felix is here to let me know that the waitress is here. A moment later, I got up and turn to look at the waitress. She is small and petite like her. Her beautiful brown eyes that is almost similar as hers. "I am here because the bartender told me that you want to see me." She said and I nod. "Have a seat." I gestured her to sit at the couch while I shifted over to the armchair. She sat down and being all nervous and timid. I saw her fidgeting her fingers and noticed the tattoo of a butterfly. The same one that I dreamt off before the devil used me as his vessel.

"How did you find out about The Royals?" I asked.
"I was informed that you guys pay your waitress well. I kinda need money to survive since I'm a fresh graduate." She said as she then gives me a slight smile. Interesting how fresh graduate applied a job here at a nightclub as a waitress. "Please Mr Park. If you give me the chance, I can prove to you that I can be good at my work." My eyes narrowed as I study the way she talks and her behavior. "Very well then. Go ahead and start your work. Felix will teach you everything." I said and she nods. She left the lounge and I close my eyes. When I opened it back, I immediately call Felix. "Make the red devil drink for our new waitress and do not hang up. Hand her the phone if she look up at the lounge." I watch from above and Felix served her the red devil's drink. She took a sip of the cocktail and turn to look up as she took the phone from Felix and placed it on her ear.

"Welcome back, my angel."

End

A/N: Thats the end of Devil's Devotion

A/N: Thats the end of Devil's Devotion. I'm just going to leave the ending that way. Comment your theory of this ending or even about this book. I know it is short and not that interesting. I enjoy writing this book to be honest. Crazy, dark and messy ride. Thank you to those who have read and voted for this book. Like I mentioned above, comment your thoughts cause honestly I love reading your comments. See you all in the next series of the book, Devil's Desire by Kim Taehyung. Do check them out.❤️

Love,
Joonheartbeat