Chapter 24

Jimin POV
I immediately end the call before looking at Sun Hee. I try not to ask her any question about this deal she made with Yoongi yet. Sun Hee slowly made her way to the tub while she hold onto me for support. I don't think I am capable of handling her without learning how to be a proper vessel. I need to talk to Jungkook about this. "Do you need me to stay?" I asked as I leaned against the sink while she settles down in the tub. The water immediately turn slightly shade of red. I walk over to the tub and squat down next to it. "I'm not going to touch you any further. You need to wash yourself up. Do not lock the door. I'll be outside. Call me if you need any help." I said before leaving the bathroom and made my way out to the living room.

"How is she?" Taehyung asked. "She is all quiet. Still being haunted by her past." I replied as I stood at the balcony next to him. "I called Eun Chae to ask her about Sun Hee's situation and well she did explained to me in simple medical term which I understand. But what I don't understand was our term. Yoongi made a deal with her in order to help her recover." I tap my fingers anxiously on the railing and groaned in frustration. "What kind of deal was being made?" Taehyung asked. "Feeding Sun Hee the devil's blood." There was a long silence.

"If the devil is inside you that means...you have to do it, Jimin." I stood up and shake my head. "What? No fucking way. I am not going to let her involve in this dark world of ours, Taehyung." I am so agitated by this right now. "This is why I don't want any of you to get involve between me and her. Well except for Eun Chae of course. She is Sun Hee's doctor. "Then you need to leave her. Taehyung suggested. "I can't! Even if I want to, I can't. Min Yoongi made a fucking deal with her and she accepted it. We all know what will happen if she can't return the favour. She'll die. Right now the worst thing is that I don't even fucking know what he wants in return."

"You can ask him easily, Jimin. He is inside you." I snickered. I will do that but I have to ask Yoongi first. I foresee another huge fight breakout between us. "Ji..Jimin, you should go home." Sun Hee's voice made both Taehyung and I turned around. As much as I want to go home and sleep on my king size bed, I can't. I have to look after her. "Don't worry about me. I'll stay here and will just sleep in the guest room." I replied and she then look at Taehyung. "This is my friend, Taehyung. He is like a brother to me." Taehyung raised his hand and smile at her. She acknowledge it with a nod. " I should go to bed now. Goodnight, Jimin." She said before I replied her and watch her walk her way back slowly to the room.

This is insane, I can't keep her living in this dark life. I want her to have a fresh start with her life. Probably starting with sending her to college and finish up her final year. Even if she is scared with the outside world, I don't mind having her home school just so she can complete her studies. "What are you thinking?" Taehyung asked and I shake my head. "Nothing. I'm off to bed. You can crash on the couch or anywhere you want. Goodnight, Taehyung." I said before walking back into the living room, taking off my shirt.

Next Morning at Jungkook's Mansion
All the Agma members are at the dining table, ready for breakfast. Only Taehyung and Jimin's seat are left empty. "Where are they?" Jin asked and they all kept quiet. "Probably banging some whores. They love threesome and foursome remember?" Namjoon replied and Maria rolled her eyes. "That sounds more like you, babe." She giggles. Jin rolled his eyes before he served breakfast. Ever since Yoongi became unconscious, it was Jin who've been doing the cooking. "Dumpling soup with a twist. Instead of dumpling skin, I used human's." Jin said casually while Eun Chae feel sick in her stomach. When will they ever stop consuming all these. "Do you want to try it?" Yoongi asked his wife and she simply shake her head. "Nope. I'm a doctor and these make me sick." She immediately got up and head upstairs.
"Did you not let her come last night?" Namjoon asked and the reply he got from Yoongi was a smacked on the back of his head.

While they were enjoying their breakfast, Jimin came home with Taehyung who head upstairs to his bedroom without any word. "Jimin, join us for breakfast." Hoseok offered but he waved his hand, declining the offer. "I need to talk to Jungkook personally after this. Are you free?" Jimin asked and the high priest nod. "I'll see you in my office room." Jungkook said before Jimin nods and head upstairs to his bedroom. He decided to have a cold shower as usual. He managed to order breakfast for Sonara and Sun Hee before he left. They were still fast asleep and did not want to wake them up early considering how both slept late last night. After showering, Jimin head over to Jungkook's home office and knock on the door. "Come in." Jungkook's voice made Jimin enter the room. He closed the door and locked it, not wanting any intrusion by the rest. "I'm sure you know it already." Jimin said and Jungkook nod his head. "If you are referring to you being the new vessel then yes. Or is there something else that I need to know?" Jungkook asked. "Yes about Sun Hee." Jungkook sat on his chair and show interest in this conversation that is about to happen.

"Sun Hee is now under my care. As you know, her condition is still unstable be it mentally and physically. I did sent her to St Mary's Church of Angels however she begged me to take her away just so she could be free from being treated." Jungkook continue to listen. "So here's the thing, Yoongi actually made a deal with her to heal her but in order for that to happen, she have to drink the Devil's blood. You're well aware that he is inside me right now. I refuse to do so until I know what the devil wants in return." Jungkook raised his brows. "Why don't you summon him? Ask him for yourself." Well that is not helping at all.

"No. You don't understand. I don't want her to get involve in our world but its too late and if I abide the deal, the devil might kill her. Or in another words, I will have to kill her." Jungkook got up and he pulled out the red candle from his drawer and light it up using a matchstick. "Occurett." Jungkook summoned the devil out of Jimin. Jimin's eyes became dilated, pitch black and he look at Jungkook with a sinister smile. "To what I do the honor having you to summon me, Jeon?" The devil asked. "I want to know what was the deal Yoongi hyung made with Sun Hee?" The devil smirked devilishly. "My blood shall heal the weak vulnerable being and in return I want one thing from her. Or two...." Jungkook narrowed his eyes waiting for the answer.

"First; all I want is for her to be devoted to Jimin. That simple."