Chapter 36 ⚠️🔞

WARNING: GRUESOME
Sun Hee POV
I'm scared but I feel like there is no way for me to run from all these. First, an unexpected guests came over to make a deal with Jimin and now, I am not sure what Jimin is going to do with the man that is behind me right now. The sound of the woman moaning is disturbing. She likes it. She is enjoying every single thrust he made. I'm disturbed by it but one thing I'm glad is that Jimin made me look at him instead of the man and the woman on bed. "I'm waiting, Hiro." Jimin said while his hands brushed along my thighs. I watched as Jimin's eyes dilated as soon the woman screams in pleasure.

Out of nowhere I heard a gun being shot close to my ear. "What the fuck, Jimin!" The man yells and I closed my eyes before Jimin placed me on the couch gently. He got up and rolled his sleeves. "I told you to make it quick didn't I? I hate waiting. And you made me wait till you reached your pleasure." He smirked deviously before he kept the gun at the back of his pocket and walks over to the bed. I noticed how the naked man is now splattered with the woman's blood and for the woman, she is laying naked, dead with a bullet hole shot through her face. I want to throw up just by the sight of it. My body is trembling as I watched Jimin looking at the man that is in his mid fifties.

"Any last request before I kill you? Cause I don't feel like extending your contract deal considering you have no one else to sacrifice." He said as he grabbed Mr Hiro's face and pulled it closer with a force. Jimin placed a pocket knife on the old man's face and I noticed he made a glance at me. "Let me finish it off on your whore. That's my final request." Mr Hiro laughs sinisterly and Jimin smiles widely. "Come here, angel." Jimin look at me as he calls me out. I refused to move. "I SAID COME HERE!" He raised his voice and I quickly get up from the couch and walks over to him. Jimin wrapped his arm around my waist and leaned down to whisper in my ear. "Don't be afraid, angel. Close your eyes and trust me." Jimin forced me to kneel down at the side of the bed and I closed my eyes not wanting to look at what it is on my eye level.

Jimin POV
This sick bastard is testing my patience by wanting to finish off on my angel. I poke my inner cheek with my tongue as I watched the man eagerly sits on the bed and stroke his still hard cock near to my angel's face. Of course that is not going to happen. I watched him carefully and grabbed Sun Hee up immediately and throw the pocket knife on Hiro's dick causing him to scream in pain out loud. "Don't look." I whispered in Sun Hee's ear. The knife pierced through his dick causing it to bleed. I smirked deviously and enjoy the sound of him screaming in pain.

"You psycho!" He cursed before I let go of Sun Hee and choke his throat hard. "Says the one whose last wish is to finish off on my angel." I took out the gun and placed it inside his mouth. "See you in hell, Hiro." I pull the trigger and his head exploded, causing the blood to be splattered on my face, wall of the room and the bedsheet. I licked the blood that is near my lips before turning to look at Sun Hee who is trembling as she slowly look up at me. "You...you just...k-killed h-him." She stuttered. I pulled her close to me but she refused to look at me. "Well this is the real me, angel. I told you, I am never the nice Jimin. I hunt and kill people for their sins. But I will never do that to you. I will never harm you. You'll be protected and be under my care." I whispered close to her.

"Hell his blood smells awful." Maria walks into the room and she paused for awhile. "Oh? You brought her to kill your client?" She asked as she walks over to the dead bodies with Felix and two other men. "Erm you should take her back to the lounge." Maria suggested as she noticed how pale Sun Hee is right now. I put the hood of the cape on for her and lift her up in bridal style. "Do you want to burn the bodies or...?" I look at Maria before looking at the bodies. "Burn them." With that I left the room and took Sun Hee back up to the lounge where the rest at. "What happened?" Eun Chae got up immediately as she saw my bloodied face and Sun Hee in my arms. "I brought her to meet my client." I replied casually and the witch frowned.

I gently placed Sun Hee on the couch and turn to look at her parents. "She just watched me killed my client and I'm sure you don't want her to watch me kill both of you." I said as I grabbed a bottle of Whiskey and pour it in my glass. "Have you think of any better offer?" I asked before drinking the whiskey. "No but you can take my daughter. Claim every inch of her. Mind, soul, heart and virginity." This man whom she called father is truly the worst. Obviously the cult hate it when someone sacrifice their own family members for their own pleasure. I pour more whiskey in my empty glass and walk over to Sun Hee and squat in front of her handing her the drink. "Should I kill your parents?" I asked as hold the glass in her trembling hands. She shakes her head as she look down at the glass. "But they don't care about you. Give me a suggestion to punish them." I can smell fear coming from Sun Hee.

"Sun Hee ah! Listen to me. They are nothing close to good. They do not believe in the existence of God like you do. They bow down to the feet of the devil. They're a cult." I could hear Sun Hee's mom crying as she tries to brainwash her daughter's brain. "They make deals with people and kill people for ritual." Alright I can't take it any longer. I got up on my feet and turn to look at Mrs Lee. I took out the same gun I used on Hiro before checking the quantity of bullet in the gun. "Enough to blow your fucking brain." I said as I placed the gun on her forehead while she trembles. "Says the one who was in the same cult in Japan." I leaned down eye to eye with Mrs Lee and smirks deviously before I bring out the devil in me which cause her to scream in fear. Just as I was about to pull the trigger. I heard Sun Hee crying for my name.

"Jimin stop! I know who you truly are. Please don't kill my parents." She pleaded and I leaned back and turn to look at Sun Hee who is already standing behind me. Her trembled hands slowly reached out my bloodied face and she caresses it gently as her tears drop like the first snow of winter. I gazes into her eyes and she rest her head on my chest. "Please. I beg you don't kill my parents." She begs again and I clenched my jaw firmly before wrapping my left hand around her waist and kisses her hair. I noticed the rest of the members looking at me while Taehyung is holding down Mr Lee while Hoseok hyung is holding Mrs Lee down.

"My sweet sweet angel. You know who I am?" She leaned back and nods. "Do you want to say it out loud who I am?" I asked again and she keep quiet before I point the gun on her mother's forehead again. "You...you're Park Jimin, the devil's vessel." So she really knows about this cult. Interesting. "Well in that case you know that there is a devil inside me right?" She cries and face is already in a shade of red. "Do you know what is my role as the devil's vessel?" I asked and she shakes her head. "Punish a sinner like your parents."  She look at me in her eyes and pleading. "Please Jimin..." Well I shall take that as a challenge. I dropped my arm that is holding the gun and throw it on the couch. "Thank you." She whispered near my lips before my lips twist into a sinister smile."For what exactly?" I asked before

I pulled out the knife on my back pocket and throw it directly on her father's throat.