Chapter 18

The Agma cult members are busy preparing for the ritual while Yoongi is being chained up in the middle of the sacred hall in the Church of Darkness. His legs were chained together while his hands were chained on each side, imitating the shape of the cross. Half an hour left and they are all waiting for Jimin's arrival. Taehyung did called him to let him know about this ritual and it seems like he was not interested to know about it any further. "Don't worry he will be fine." Jungkook told Eun Chae who is standing behind the pentagram and look at her husband who is being chained up. "You're here tonight as his wife not a doctor nor a witch. Remember that." Jin said to Eun Chae and she nods. "Support him." Hoseok added.

"Is Jimin here yet?" Jungkook asked as he walks in with the red robe on and they all shake their head. "Where the hell is he? This ritual won't be a proper one without him." The way Jungkook raise his voice made everyone went silence. "Eun Chae can take his place. I mean she's a witch and her energy might be stronger to perform this ritual." Namjoon suggested. Jungkook look at the red head. "Give her Jimin's robe. Wear it and remember. Clear your mind and just follow the chant." Jungkook told the red head while Namjoon gives the robe to her. "Hold on! Why me? Maria is here. She can do the ritual. Plus she is part of the cult and you also mentioned that I am here as his wife not the witch." Eun Chae said and Namjoon sigh. "She can't. She's pregnant." No more argument from Eun Chae. She put on the robe and stand in between Namjoon and Taehyung. "Do not listen to everything that comes out from Yoongi's mouth. He will try to manipulate you. Him as in Min Yoongi not the devil." Taehyung warned Eun Chae.

The high priestess, Na Ra, begin to light up the candles around the pentagram before handing Jungkook a jar that has a butterfly inside. "We shall begin." Jungkook said as every pull over the hood of their robe and hold hands with the one next to them, forming the circle. Eun Chae's witch energy caused the candles to light up vigorously and the sounds of the chains clanking could be heard as Yoongi slowly gain conscious. The cult members begin to chant and Eun Chae follows every word by word that comes out from the members' lips. "You really think you can get him out of me huh?" Yoongi begin to speak with hatred in his voice. His wife tries her best not to look up.

Yoongi's eyes became pitch black as he turns his head to look at Na Ra who is the only one that did not participate in the ritual. "My sweet sweet Na Ra. The one that fell for me dearly before Jungkook changed everything. You should have been mine. Remember how pleasured you felt when you were underneath me." Yoongi's attempt on distracting Jungkook was a failure. He then clicked his tongue and look at his wife. "My beautiful wife.... The witch who cause all of these. The one that I'm willing to die for. Do you remember that we got divorced before? We should have stayed that way.... You're the reason I become this greedy vessel. Wanting more power just to protect you and our daughter.

Eun Chae wanted to look up but she remembered what was being told to her. This is just Yoongi being manipulative to stop the ritual from happening. The members begin to take three steps backwards and that is when they all let go of each others hand and Jungkook look up at Yoongi. "Good attempt on trying to distract me. But hyung, do remember this. You may be able to trap the devil but there are things that could get rid of the devil." Jungkook begin to kick the candle in front causing the whole pentagram to be traced by the flames.

"Salt diffused with holy water." The Pope gave Namjoon a bottle of it while his visit to Italy recently.  Yoongi's eyes begin to bleed so was his mouth. The loud shrilling scream comung from him caught his wife's attention. "Yoongi!" Eun Chae wanted to cross over but Hoseok grabbed her hand. "Don't! Let it be. The devil is forcing himself out of Yoongi." Hot tears formed on Eun Chae's eyes as she witness the pain her husband had to suffer. Yoongi's skins begin to tear out and his bleeding more before his blood slowly drip onto the flames. Namjoon begins to recite a chant until the flames went off, turning the traces of pentagram into ashes. Yoongi passed out immediately. Jungkook, look the jar that contains the blue winged butterfly which suddenly changed its wings color to black indicating that the ritual is done.

Jimin POV
I stood in front of the orphanage and climbed up the gate, making my way to the backyard where I saw her sitting on the swing as usual. "You're late." My little sister said as she swings back and forth with just the view of garden. "I have things to settle. How is she doing?" I asked as I stood next to the swing and helped her out. "Good physically but not mentally. When I touched her, all I see is just pain and trauma. Darkness is slowly reaching out to her." I frowned. "She made a deal." Sonara added. "A deal?" I stopped her swing and she turn to look at me. "With Yoongi oppa. Not the devil but oppa himself." I clenched the rope firmly. "Do you know whats the deal?" She shake her head.

"But one thing I know for sure is that, you have to be honored from now on." She hold my free hand and look at me. She let go and get off the swing. I could feel the coldness on my hand as soon my sister hold my hand. That is weird. It never happen. "I'm going to bed now. Don't worry oppa. She'll do well. In fact, once she's recover they might offer to train her as a nyn here." That doesn't sound good to me. "Well then my dear sister, train her to be your sister in law instead." I said before kneeling to the same height as Sonara.

"You've been a good sister, Sonara. I promise to let you out after everything settles down." I cupped her cheek before she takes something out of her pocket. "I got this for you." She says as she place a piece of paper. "Read it as soon I get inside. Goodnight Jimin oppa." She kiss my cheek. Her lips is cold which cause me to shudder a little. My eyes watched as she skip her way back into the orphanage through the back door and I slowly made my way back to the car. I got into the car and open up the piece of paper that she folded tiny. My brows immediately frown when I read the three letter that is written on the paper followed by a drawing.

"Tagged! You're next.😈"

A/N: If you all read the devil's meal, you must recognized Sonara from one of the chapter

A/N: If you all read the devil's meal, you must recognized Sonara from one of the chapter. I hope this chapter makes you crave for more. Don't forget to vote and comment.