Chapter 30

Jimin's POV
My eyes widened as Sun Hee begin to suck the blood that is dripping from my finger. As her warm tongue wrapped around my finger, I felt my cock twitch. Fuck this is turning me on. She let go and I begin to trap her in between the counter and my body. "Thank you." I whispered near her lips and I could smell her intoxicating scent. I am standing this close to her and she didn't even move. The sound of the microwave ping made me leans away from her and served the food in the plates before placing it at the counter. "Have your dinner. I'll go and get band aid for my wound." I said before leaving her alone in the kitchen.

I went upstairs to my room and locked the door. Rummaging my fingers along my hair, I breathes heavily and stare myself at the mirror on my dressing table. What is this feeling? I'm feeling like a pure torture wanting to bend her over the counter and fuck her endlessly. But I can't...I can't do it. "Trust me by tomorrow, she will be your bitch." The voice played in my head. The devil... that manipulative motherfucker. I clenched my fist hard and slammed it on the table before look at myself in the mirror. "You can do this Jimin. Don't be weak just for a woman. You're more than this..." I said to myself before closing my eyes and calm down before making my way out of the room. Sun Hee is still sitting in the kitchen, eating her dinner. "Couldn't find a band aid." I lied as I walked into the kitchen and roll up my sleeves before pouring myself a glass of wine.

"Are you not going to eat?" She asked as she has already cleared up the food on the plate. "No. I ate something earlier on while Eun Chae was treating your wound." He sips on the wine. She slowly get down from the high stool and take the plate to the sink. "After this I'll show you your bedroom. You can wear my clothes after wash up. I've to go and settle some things with Taehyung and Hoseok." I leaned against the counter and watch as she washes the utensils. Once she is done, she look around like as if she is looking for something. "Do you need anything?" I asked. "A glass of water." She replied and I smirked. "You could have just asked me." I grab a glass from the cabinet above and get her a cold water using the dispenser. "Do you live alone?" She asked. "Nope. I have few men tied up in the basement." She looked stunned and that made me smirked.

"Kidding, love. I'm all alone. Sometimes Taehyung will crash over my place but most of time, I'm all alone." I said before she finished the glass of water and stood there awkwardly. "Come on, let me show you your room. You can have your rest after this." I said as I held out my hand she hold it. We head upstairs and I end up giving her the room next to mine. It is almost as big as mine plus there is a connecting door between my room and hers. "This is your room. You won't be staying in that small apartment anymore. I don't have to hide you anymore from the rest of my friends since they already know about you." I noticed she opened her mouth to say something but she closed it back as I continued.

"And as for your closet, I'll get Maria and Na Ra to do some shopping for you. I mean I would bring you out for shopping but seeing how you reacted earlier tonight, I don't think you are ready to deal with reality." I said as I turn to look at her who simply have her eyes wander around the room. "One last thing, some of the rooms are locked for a reason. Please don't be a cat cause curiosity might kill you." I whispered and I could see her shiver slightly. "I hope you are able to follow that one rule of not trying to get into those locked rooms. Besides that, you are free to roam around the penthouse. Understood?" I asked and she nods. "I need words, Sun Hee. Understood?" I looked down at her small petite body and she answered a simple,"Yes."

"Good. Now go and wash up. Have a good rest. I'll bring back some of your things that was left in the apartment by tomorrow. In a meantime, have a good rest. Goodnight, Sun Hee." I wished her as soon as I stepped out of the room. " Goodnight, Jimin." The last thing I saw before closing the door was her eyes looking like a lost bambi.

Sun Hee POV
I let out a heavy sigh as soon Jimin closed the door. I sat on the bed and look at the interior of the room. Black and grey concept with some shades of red to add color in the room. An expensive bedsheet that is made of silk and there is a painting of naked woman hanging right above the headboard. I slowly got up and walked over to the bathroom to clean myself up. I still feel dirty after being touched by that man earlier on. Thinking about it just makes me want to harm myself again. I hate it when he touched me like that. I really hate it. I bite on my fingernail before looking at myself in the mirror. I hate being touched by other men but when it comes to Jimin, I desire for his touch. I crave for his touch.

Every time when he stood close to me, I just want him to touch me, kiss me and do whatever he wants to my body. I snapped from my thought when I suddenly tasted a metallic taste on my mouth. Blood... My gums are bleeding from the sharp nail biting. I did not even realize it and at that moment, I immediately spit out the blood and rinse my mouth. I stepped into the shower after taking off my clothes and ensure that the water is hot enough for me to wash the pain away. The hot water hit my skin making me close my eyes and stepped forward letting it shower me from head to toe. It stings when the hot water came in contact with the scratched wound but I chose to ignore it. My mind could not think of anything else right now. Like it is blocked me from everything that I've been thinking about.

Where did my happiness go?
Where are my friends?
Why do they not bother to call or look for me?
Did they even visit me while I was in my long sleep?
What happened to BamBam?
What happened to the old nerd and happy Sun Hee?
Is she really gone and lost in her own world?
Where are my parents?
Do people really not care about me?

The endless questions all gone just like that. I don't think I can do this anymore. Dealing with my past just brings me nowhere to the future. Whatever the fuck happened to me a year ago, I have to let it go. Justice will find its way to those men. Right now my mind settles for one thing. I slowly opened my eyes and turn off the shower and wrapped the towel around my body. I walked my way to Jimin's room to get his clothes for me to wear. When I walked into his walk in closet, most of his shirts and clothing are all black.

I grabbed a shorts and baggy black shirt. Just when I was about to leave the closet, I saw something on the back wall of the built in wardrobe. I slowly pushed his clothes aside and my legs became weak immediately. To my horror I found polaroid photos filled up the back wall. I looked closer and my eyes widened. It was photos of me while I was in coma through out the entire time when I was at it. There were numbers written on it. The final photo was me admiring the view at the hospital rooftop. When did he even took it? The final photo has no number. In fact, there was a sticky note tape next to it.

"Didn't I told you not to be a cat? At this rate curiosity will kill you, dearest Sun Hee."