Chapter 33

Sun Hee POV
"Sun Hee..." Jimin's hand slowly move up from my ankle all the way until it reaches my thigh. He pulls his wrist away and leans down close to my lips. "That is enough for today." His words echoed in my ear. His touch is so magical that I could feel every single nerves reacted to his touch. His nose brushes gently against mine and my lips parted, desperately wanting to be kiss by that luscious lips of his. He leans away and let his hand off my thigh, teasing me. I let out a soft groan as his warmth is no longer in contact with my skin.

Jimin parted my legs slightly and kneel in between them as he takes off his shirt revealing tattoos on his body. I sit up and run my hands along his tattooed body. He has rod piercing on both of his nipples making me brush my fingers along it. Jimin tugged my hair, forcing me to look at him. "You're driving me insane, angel. Worship me." He whispered and I did. I leaned close to his shirtless body and begin to run my tongue from his abdomen. I left soft wet kisses all the way up to his right nipple, able to feel the cold metal against my tongue which made him shudders slightly. "Fuck that feels so good, angel." Jimin mutters near my lips before tugging my bottom lip. His hands are now resting on the hem of my shirt and he slowly pull it off me. And at that moment when I looked into Jimin's eyes, it was red in color. More of shades of blood and he smiles sinisterly. "You're my devotion, angel."

I woke up gasping for air. My body is covered in sweats and I looked around, realizing that I'm actually in bed. To be specific, my bed in Jimin's penthouse. "You're up." Jimin walks in with a tray that has bowl and a glass of water. "I made samgyetang" he placed the tray on the table and sat on the bed which caused me to immediately pull the cover up to my body. "Bad dream?" He asked and I just swallow hard. It is already dark when I looked out the window. What happened to half of the day? "How long was I gone?" I asked suddenly. "Well for sure more than half a day." Jimin replied as he hand me a glass of water. "Drink up. It seems like you need it." I took the drink from his hand and gulped it down.

"Eat up. I'm going to go and get ready. It is my turn to look after The Royals tonight." Jimin said as he got up and took off his shirt which made me look away immediately. I placed the glass on the table and managed to catch a glimpse of the exact same tattoos and piercings that I dreamt about. My hand slipped causing the glass to shatter into pieces. "I'm sorry." I said immediately before getting off the bed, avoiding my feet to step on the glasses. "I'll clean them up." I said as I then felt a firm grabbed on my arm and Jimin turned me around. "Sit down and eat." His words were sharp and firm. "Now." I looked down and immediately obey him.

Jimin POV
I could feel the gaze from her eyes as soon as I took off my shirt and as expected, the glass slipped from her grip. The way she apologized and immediately rush to get it clean, tells me that she is afraid of me. I need to see how obedient she is after giving her my blood for the first time. When I ordered her to sit and eat, Sun Hee immediately obeyed.

"I- I'm sorry.." she apologize as she saw me walked back into her room after cleaning up the broken glass. "Well angel, as a punishment, you have no choice but to follow me to The Royals. You'll wear the robe and stay by my side." I said as my eyes glance at the almost empty bowl of samgyetang and rice. "Jungkook and Na Ra will be there too." I added and her body relaxed. "Go and get ready, I'll clear your plates." I told her and she hold onto the plate when I was about to take it away from her. "Let me clear it. You've served it to me so I think it is best if I clear it myself." I look her in the eyes. "Go and get ready. I won't repeat myself again, Sun Hee."

It seems like having my blood in her system makes her truly obeys me. I kinda like it when she listens. She should be grateful that I did not turn her into a slave. I served her the meals she deserved, cleaned up the mess she made and ensure she is all well. Clearly I don't want her to be too scared of me. Unless she decides to trigger the other side of Park Jimin. The side of me where I have human chained up in the basement, dead bodies in the freezer, feeding the prisoners with filthy food that even a real pig will hate it. Not forgetting the Jimin that owns a pleasure room where he fuck his victims before killing them. But for my angel, I will save it until the time is ready for her. Now I need to fix her before breaking her again.

Sun Hee POV
The Royals. I'm going back to the place where it all started. I am not sure if I'm ready to step inside the building after what happened. I closed my eyes and let the water runs down from my head to toe. "Sun Hee." I heard a familiar woman's voice calling my name behind the bathroom door. I quickly turn off the shower and grabbed my towel, drying myself up before putting on the bath robe. When I opened the door, it was Na Ra. "Hi." She smiles widely at me. "I bought you something to wear tonight."Na Ra got up and hand me the paper bag. I look inside and it was a vintage red dress. "You need help with getting ready?" She asked and I shake my head. "Very well then, I'll wait for you downstairs. Don't be late. We shall leave as soon Jungkook arrives." She said and leave the room.

I put on the dress and get ready. I let my natural curls flows down my chest and put on a light make up to cover my horrifying dead looks. "You look beautiful." Jimin's compliment made me look up and he was standing at the door of our connecting room. "I have a gift for you. To complete the look." He said as he walks over and pull out a necklace. The pendant of the necklace is in the shape of an inverted looking star with circle around it. He get closer to me and put on the necklace for me. At that very moment, I felt something. Something that made me look up at the mirror and look at Jimin. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me back against his front. "I will never get enough of your beauty, Sun Hee." He whispered as he plant soft kisses along my jawline before moving down to my neck. I close my eyes and could hear my own soft breathing. Jimin whispered the words that made me weak immediately

"Your blood and my blood shall laced as one. Your heart and soul shall be mine. Your body and mind shall be mine. You belong to me, Sun Hee. You're mine."