Chapter 11

I toss the note one side and growl in anger. I lift up the girl's chin to look at the victim. "Sun Hee." Her name left my lip as soon I saw my angel's face.Of course he knew. I pushed the wheelchair in and immediately lock it before gently lifting Sun Hee up and carry her to my room. I placed the blanket over her body and called Eun Chae. She answered on the second ring. "Tell me, witch. Is it wrong for me to just play nice and take care of a vulnerable human being?" I gritted my teeth as I made my way out to the balcony of my room."What are you talking about?" She sound confused right now.

"Yoongi left Sun Hee on a wheelchair right in front of my door with a note asking me to look after her from now on. You better explain to me, Eun Chae. What the fuck is going on?" I gripped on the railing of the balcony firmly. "He did what?! Hold on, I'm going to check Sun Hee's ward." I heard her fast footsteps on the other line like as if she's running. "For the love of devil, you're right. She's missing." Heavy breathing could be heard from the other line. "Listen, I need you to send her back to the hospital. I'll have a talk with Yoongi about this.". I hang up the call and look at Sun Hee who is sleeping on my bed. I guess sleeping is not meant for me. I quickly change into my hoodie and jeans before carrying her back downstairs and gently placed her on the wheelchair. I cover her up with blanket and proceed my way out to the hospital.

I drive in silence. The streets and road are all empty. The journey to the hospital was a smooth one but not my thoughts. Eun Chae was waiting for me outside the emergency parking lot. She helped me with Sun Hee and I walked inside with her using the staff route. "I'll stay with her tonight in case your husband decided to pay her a visit again." I said as I clenched my jaw firmly. "Have you talk to him?" I asked and Eun Chae nod. "We'll talk once we settle Sun Hee down." Time check, four in the morning and as soon Sun Hee is back on the hospital bed, Eun Chae and I sat at the waiting area to talk. She even bought me a cup of hot coffee.

"Jimin ah, before you decide to go over my place and kill Yoongi, you should know that Yoongi did this for your own benefit." I sip on the hot coffee and look at her. "How so?" I raise my brow and she sigh. "I can't tell you much on details but he offered a deal to Sun Hee and she accepted it." I crushed the paper cup that still contain the hot coffee. I got up and pinned the witch against the wall and gripped her neck firmly. "Tell me witch! Before I kill you right now, you better tell me what was the deal made." I gritted my teeth firmly as my face was an inch away from hers.

"You kill my wife, I kill the innocent girl inside along with the Park family. We can start with your little sister, Sonara." I let go of Eun Chae's neck before I turn to look at Yoongi who is standing by the door. Yoongi walked over to his wife and look at her neck which has my fingers marked on it. "Didn't she mentioned that the deal is for your own benefit?" Yoongi said as he gave me his killer stare. "Making a deal with the devil himself. I'm sure the price she have to pay will be the worst." I said as I firmly clenched my fist.

"You sure? Why don't you ask Sun Hee herself what was the deal she made with me as soon she wakes up." Yoongi smirked before he throw a punch on the right side of my lip causing it to bleed a little. "That is for hurting my wife." He left the waiting room with Eun Chae leaving me all alone in the room with the cut on my lip. I run my tongue along my lip and taste the blood before making my way to Sun Hee's ward. I sat on the couch by the window and put my hoodie over before going to sleep.It's been a hell of a night for me.

"Jimin.... Jimin wake up!" Eun Chae woke me up and I groaned. The sunlight coming from the cause me to squint. "Sun Hee is out for MRI scan. I brought breakfast for you. Plus Namjoon convey a message for you." The stinging pain of the slap from the witch's hand woke me up fully. "The fuck is wrong with you, witch?" I rubbed my cheek and groaned in pain. "Namjoon told me to do that since you're not going to Italy." I rolled my eyes and rubbed my face. "Screw that shit. I have better things to attend to." I replied as I got up from the couch and head over to the private washroom.

Glad that I opted the VIP ward for her. I wash my face thoroughly and grab the extra clean toothbrush and begin to start my morning routine. "Do you have anything to say to me?" Eun Chae asked and I rolled my eyes. "No. Move." I push her aside and open up my breakfast tray. Just as I was about to eat, I felt like my throat is being choke by a fireball. "You do remember that I'm a witch right?" She asked before I gripped the knife firmly in my hand. She stopped whatever magic she is doing as soon the door slide open.

"Dr Min, patient is done with her MRI scanning." The nurse said as they push Sun Hee's wheelchair in. As they carefully settle her down, I noticed something different about Sun Hee. I remained silent until they left the ward and walk over to her. "You're here." She said as she slowly sit up and begin to eat her breakfast too. "Erm yes, I'm here. I was here since morning." I said as I rub the back of my neck. I try to see if there's any changes in her after whatever Yoongi did to her. She seems to eat well and in fact she look like someone who has not eat anything for days. Eun Chae left us alone.

"What are you having for breakfast?" I asked as I look at her tray. "Porridge with and stir fried vegetables and chicken liver." She said as she continue to eat. "Today's menu is a little bit special. Dr Min's husband made it for her. I heard he is a good cook" The nurse said while adjusting Sun Hee's bed. She then left us and I look back at the plate. Did he now? I frowned for a moment. "Sun Hee, do you mind?" I asked.

She shake her head and I immediately pick up a slice of the chicken liver and eat it. "Since mine taste better than yours. I'm giving you my plate instead." I asked Sun Hee and this innocent just nod. "Mine is grilled bulgogi." I placed my plate on her tray. I separated the vegetables and gave it to her. "I'll be right back." I said before bringing the plate of chicken liver out and made my way to Eun Chae's office. I throw the plate on the table causing the meat to be all over her table.

"Better come up with a fucking good explanation on why your husband gave Sun Hee a human liver for breakfast!"

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMINIEEEEEEE. OUR SEXY FILTER SERENDIPITY MOCHI BOY.
WHICH JIMIN ERA CAUGHT YOUR ATTENTION THE MOST?
Mine is BLACK SWAN ERA.
Jimin kill it with that graceful dance choreo for Black Swan.