Chapter 27

Jimin POV
"Only if you let me watch you." I watched her reaction as the devil speaks to her. "Jimin... are you alright? Your eyes..." I try to recall what happened to the vessels eyes when the devil came forward. It turns pitch black. Jungkook and Yoongi hyung's eyes were pitch black when he took control. Sun Hee quickly pushed my hands off the door and close it. Immediately everything goes back to normal. "That was fun to play a little game." He said and I clenched my jawline firmly. "Forgive me, my angel. I'm going to go back to my apartment. Will fetch both of you and Sonara around seven." I said and immediately grab my things and leave.

I drove back to my penthouse which was a few blocks away. Without wasting anymore time, I immediately head over to the shower to wash up. Images of her in towel and even when she was in the tub played inside my head. Fuck! I got turned on just by looking at her in towel. "Depressing isn't it that you can't fuck a rape victim. Well you did that to yourself." I slammed the black mosaic wall hard before continue to wash up. The devil inside me is pissing me off. I need to shut him up by feeding my blood to Sun Hee tonight. "Come on.. think of a way Jimin. You're a psychopath..." I muttered under the cold rain shower before turning it off. Nothing. I can't think of any ways right now. The only thing that is in my mind is just her. My angel.

I stepped out of the shower and dry myself up before getting dress. All black formal clothes is the most easiest way to dress up. Once I'm ready and done with my hair, I look myself in the mirror before the devil smiles back at me by the reflection. I rolled my eyes and first thing first before leaving, I have to feed them. I head over to the kitchen to look for any leftovers in the fridge. I grabbed a plate of stir fried liver with tofu which is almost smell foul right now that Jin hyung cook a week ago and heat it up in the microwave.

I took out the hot plate as soon the microwave beep off and bring it to the one and only room that is locked and specially for my vip guests. After Hyuna checked out of the room, I managed to find new occupiers for this room. I took out the key from the fruit bowl and unlock the door and walk downstairs. "Good evening gentlemen. Here is your tonight's dinner. Enjoy." I put the plate on the ground and kick it over to the three men that was chained at the end of the room. They are like stray dogs that have not eaten for years as they begin to dig in to the leftover. "Soon enough, you'll meet the death angel." I said before laughing loudly and leave the room, locking it back. I swear that room smells like a shit. Now that I'm done with them, I head back to my room and sprayed over my cologne before leaving the penthouse.

Jin POV
"Jungkook do you have time to talk now?" I interrupted his play time with little Na Ri. "Sure hyung. What is it?" Na Ri stopped playing with Jungkook and crawl over to me. I pick her up and placed her on my lap. "About Jimin." I saw Jungkook sigh. "You knew about it already?" He asked and I nod. "I think we all know considering how he is different from the rest of us now. In fact, it seems like he is distancing himself from the cult members." I said while making faces at Na Ri who chuckles with small two bunny teeth peeping on the upper part of her gum.

"Do you think the other side of him toned down when the devil settles down in him?" I asked and Jungkook shrugged. "I don't know hyung. Honestly he only came to me to ask me for that small help. He needs to know what the devil wants and I did summoned the devil to find out about it." He said as I gently place Na Ri back on the carpet and frown. "What does he want from Jimin?" Curiosity hits me suddenly. "He wants Jimin to heal Sun Hee by giving her their blood and in return Sun Hee will be devoted to Jimin." That is strange. An unusual kind of deal. "Where's Yoongi?" I asked and speaking of the cat, he appears. "Looking for me?" Yoongi frowned and I noticed the milk vomit on his black shirt and laugh. "Daddy duty?" I asked and he groaned. "I'm used to it. What do you want?" He sat down on the arm chair and lean back lazily.

"Want to tell me what actually happened when the devil was inside you? Like what was the deal made between the devil and Sun Hee?" I asked and Yoongi frowned. "I don't want to call it a deal honestly. Seeing how my wife struggled to heal that woman, I decided to help her out with whatever I'm capable of." I frowned and look at Yoongi. Idiot. He shouldn't have meddle with Jimin's situation. No wonder that psychopath got pissed off. "Well what did the devil asked in return?" I asked. "Sun Hee's blood. Well I did devoured it when she was bleeding." I saw Jungkook's expression.

"That was not what he wanted when I summoned him." Jungkook look at Yoongi. "What did he want then?" Yoongi asked. "Sun Hee's devotion. He wants Sun Hee to be loyal to Jimin and ensure that she will never leave his side." Yoongi shrugs. "Well whatever. That sounds easier than what I did. I'm going to go and wash off this Min Chae's vomit." He got up and leave. This got me thinking. The devil is a cunning one. Everyone knows that. Pretty sure he requested that because he knew something that we all don't. I mean he is the devil. He knows everyone's deepest darkest secret. "Hyung.. I asked you question." Jungkook snap his finger right in front of my eyes. "Do you think Sun Hee will find out soon about Jimin?" He asked and I rubbed my chin. I got up and smirked to myself before looking at Jungkook while buttoning up my suit.

"I guess so. Afterall, Jimin is the real definition of Devil in disguise."

A/N: Embrace yourself to see the real side of Jimin in this book

A/N: Embrace yourself to see the real side of Jimin in this book. He has been that kdrama boyfriend material for the past chapters. If you read the Devil Series you know he is not a softie😉