Chapter 40

Sun Hee POV
Na Ra and I walk back into the mansion along with Sonara and the two little ones. The boys are sitting in the living room being all serious. I saw Jimin's eyes soften the moment it met mine. "Eun Chae, Maria and myself are going to The Royals tonight. I'm bringing Sun Hee along." Na Ra said as she walks confidently and sat on Jungkook's lap. "What if I don't allow her to go?" Jimin raise his brow and Na Ra smirked. "Well that's unfortunate for her to have such controlling man like you in her life." Na Ra said before Jimin made a glance at me.

"How are you so sure that she's going to be safe with you ladies?" He questioned. "We have a witch with us and also Maria." Na Ra smiles. "Do you want to go, Sun Hee?" Jimin asked me and everyone has their eyes on me. "I'll go if you allow me to." My reply seems decent and he got up, walking over to me. "If anything happens to her, I'll kill the three of you and hang it on my ceiling as a new chandelier." Jimin threatens Na Ra and she simply laughs. "Sure whatever.." Na Ra does not seem affected or scared by Jimin's threat. "I will be fine." I told Jimin as I try to shift his attention back to me by holding his hand. Well it did succeed. Jimin turns to look at me and he sigh. "Wait for me at The Royals. I will be fetching you." He said and that made me nod my head. I saw the smile forming on Na Ra's lips.

"Well then, time to take her away from you and get ready for the ladies night." Na Ra's voice became cheerful as she got off from Jungkook's lap and grab my hand. "Who is going to take care of the children while you're away?" I asked suddenly out of concern. "Well we have babysitter. Don't worry about that. Now the main concern is getting you doll up for the night." Na Ra lead me up to one of the room. "Erm sorry for the mess..." she laughs nervously and from her reaction I can tell that this is hers and Jungkook's room. I don't bother to look at the details and keep on following Na Ra until she stops and unlock the door in front of her. "This is my wardrobe. Come lets find you something to wear tonight." She said excitedly as she walks in.

After trying out what it felt like twenty pieces of outfit, we finally found the one. Red Gucci suit and a matching red heels. "Do you actually wear all these?" I asked as I try on the blazer. "Erm not really. Except when we go to Church of Darkness." She said as she look at me for a moment and shake her head. "Hmm maybe no inner shirt. Take them off and your bra too. Just wear the blazer and button it." I did as being told and Na Ra smiles widely. "Perfect. Maria will be proud of me." She mumbles to herself. "Now... your hair. Shall we do something about it?" She runs her fingers along my curls and nods. "Yeap need a change." With that she takes out her phone and begin to call someone. She walked out of the wardrobe, leaving me alone in there. I looked around and frown when I noticed a red and black box. Curiosity hits me and I recalled Jimin's word about being curious. I bit my lip and slowly open up the box.

Cufflinks, blindfold, ribbons and beads. "Heh you don't want to touch those." Na Ra clears her throat and I immediately close the box. "Well I can get one of your own if you're ready. But that will be in the future talk. Right now, I've set hair appointment for you and the stylist will be here anytime soon. Now shall we head back downstairs?" She asked and I nod before leaving the room. Na Ra walks over to Jungkook who is cutting something in the kitchen. "Jimin is in the pool room right at the end of the hall with Taehyung." He said and I'm sure thats the cue for me to leave the two of them. I walk over to the pool room and saw Jimin sitting on the pool table while smoking and a bottle of Jack Daniel's with a filled glass next to him. Taehyung on the other hand is working out by punching the punching bag and just in sweatpants.

Loud rock music is being blast in the room and just when I was about to leave, I felt a gripped on my wrist. "I can smell you, angel." He whispered before pulling me really close to him. I watch as the small flame from his cigarette slowly burning the stick. "Curious?" He asked and my eyes immediately look up at him. He pull out the cigarette from his lips and look at me. "Part your lips." I obeyed and he placed the cigarette on my lips. "Close your lips and inhale slowly, hold and release." He mutters close to my face. I did exactly however it hit me hard and I immediately cough. I could hear Jimin's laughter. "Told you, curiosity kills the cat. Don't worry, you'll learn." He hands me a bottled water and open it for me. "Drink up." I gulped the mineral water and the coughing stops.

"Do you play?" I asked as I saw the Pool cue sticks and the pool balls set aside. "The expert one among others." He said proudly and I chew my bottom lip. "Then shall we?" I sounded like as if I'm challenging him. Where the hell did that confidence come from? Jimin walks over and hand me one cue stick before he begin to arrange the balls accordingly. "Ladies first." Jimin gestured the table and I begin the game. I steadied myself before bending over and place the cue stick in the middle and begin the break, watching the fifteen pool balls scattered around the table.

The ball that has the number 6 dropped into the top left pocket and that made me smirk. "Not bad." Jimin said as he whispered behind my ear as soon I straighten up. "Lets make a bet." Jimin said as he sat on the pool table, cupping my cheek gently. "If you win, you can get to request anything you want." Sounds like I'm making a deal. "Anything?" I repeated his word. "Mhmm." Sounds good. "And if I win..." Jimin paused and look at me head to toe before leaning close to my lips.

"You will have to open yourself up to me and let me fuck you."