Chapter 7

"Hyung!" I pulled him away from the lifeless body of Hyuna. Yoongi was growling low and I frowned. I am utterly confuse by this situation. I met hyung at the hospital parking lot earlier on and now another one in my basement. "Jimin... Taehyung.. what happened?" Oh dear this is not good. "Tae, take hyung upstairs. I'll burn Hyuna's body." Taehyung nod and I dragged the dead body to the other room where I'm going to burn her but first, I need to butcher the body into parts.

I start up the fire and begin the process. First, I lift Hyuna's dead body and placed it on the metal table. Her stomach is wide opened and Yoongi actually has the strength to rip her apart with bare hands. I don't recall Jungkook behaving this way when he was the Devil's Vessel. I rolled up my sleeves and grabbed the chopper at the side of table and look at Hyuna. Two years and this bitch die just like that. Eaten by Yoongi. I took out my phone and call Na Ra, putting her on speaker. "Jimin?" Her voice is gentle as always. "Bad news. Hyuna's dead." I got straight to the point and no respond. "Did you hear me?" I asked and she replied yes. "How?" She asked. "Complicated but I'm going to burn her body off." I said. "Do whatever you have to. Thank you for letting me know." With that she hang up the phone call.

I begin to chop off her lower body first followed by her upper body then her neck. After decapitating her body, the body parts was placed in the plastic and I throw her body parts in the burner, one by one. Such a waste of time keeping her for the high priestess when she end up dying in Yoongi's hand. While the flames consume the body, I begin to wash off the blood that is splattered everywhere in the room. What a tiring day. While cleaning, Taehyung came down and stood by the door in silence. "What?" I asked. "Yoongi hyung left to fetch Eun Chae." Dumb move for letting him go just like that. "I've burnt the body." I sigh and switch off the hose before disposing the gloves and apron that I wore.

"I was speechless when you told me you saw Yoongi hyung at the hospital cause I was here, wanting to get my things when I heard Hyuna screaming. That was when I gave you a call and as soon I at the basement, Yoongi hyung was already consuming her body." I frowned. "I don't think that was Yoongi." I said as I got out of the room and took off my shirt that is covered with blood. "What do you mean that is not Yoongi?" Taehyung questioned me as he walk next to me. "I saw it in his eyes, Tae. He was aggressive. Reminds me of the Yoongi before he became the devil's vessel." I said. "Well Yoongi hyung wasn't being himself when he first time became the devil's vessel. He was a little gentle wasn't he? Especially because of the witch. But now that they are married for a year and have their own child, it seems like he is slowly turning back to his old self." Taehyung said and he got the point.

"I'm going to stay here tonight." I raise my brow as soon Taehyung sat his ass on the couch. "The mansion is filled with endless babies crying." I can't disagree with that. "Do whatever that suits you." I said as I walk over to the laundry room and throw my bloody shirt inside along with my pants, leaving me in just briefs. I head over to my room and took a long shower while thinking about Sun Hee. It's been a year and I still regret killing her rapists so soon. They don't deserve quick death. A slow torture and hell ride were actually meant for them. Seeing her condition earlier, makes me want to go to hell and be the demon that torture her rapists over an over again. I turn off the running shower and grab my towel, walking out to my room.

After getting ready for the night, I received a text from Jungkook, asking me to head over to The Royals. I look at the time and sigh. Instead of putting on my black pajamas, I put on a maroon suit and style up my hair before spraying Dior Sauvage perfume and leave. "I'm leaving." I said to Taehyung while fixing my suit. "Same. Meeting calls by the high priest. I'll drive." Taehyung said and I huffed out loud. As soon we arrives at The Royals, we head over to our lounge and it caught me off guard for a moment that Na Ra is here too. Without the little monkey. Basically everyone is here except Eun Chae and Yoongi hyung. "What is with this sudden late night meeting?" Jin hyung asked who is yawning endlessly.

"Jimin hyung, confirm with me that Hyuna is dead." Jungkook said and I look at him. "Time of death, 11:47pm. Burned the body in the furnace burner." I answered the high priest and he nods. "Cause of death?" Oh shit. I nervously look at Taehyung. "Consumed by the devil's vessel." Everyone paused their movement as Taehyung replied Jungkook. "Yoongi hyung ate her. Alive. We had no idea how and what caused him to react that way." Taehyung said and I saw Na Ra's eyes showing fear. "Jin hyung any explanation for this behavior of the vessel?" Jungkook ask. "He doesn't but I do." Namjoon hyung sips on his bourbon. "Yoongi's real behavior as we all know is more of aggressive and heartless compare to all of us. Eun Chae, the witch who happens to be his wife, soften his heart."

That was something that both me and Taehyung discussed earlier on. "However it has already past one year ever since their marriage. Tonight as in after midnight is one year of Yoongi's becoming the vessel which means, the devil is slowly revealing back Yoongi's true self. In other words, Yoongi will be back to his old self and here's the best part, he will be more aggressive than he was and don't be surprise if he starts to kill any of us." Namjoon's words sent me straight to heaven. Does Eun Chae even aware about this? What about the little one's safety? Why do I even care about that little witch demon. "So what do you suggest, Namjoon hyung?" Jungkook ask. The charismatic one smirk.

"We choose a new vessel for the devil."