Chapter 20

Two days before...
Jimin decided to crash in at a hotel nearby Sonara's orphanage after meeting her. He could not figure out the meaning of the note that she gave him. He told himself that he will drop by again tomorrow to visit her. Jimin decided to order steak for dinner and while waiting he took a quick cold shower. As if it was perfectly timed, his dinner arrived as soon he got dressed. The number of missed calls he had from Taehyung tells him that he will be in deep trouble if he return the call now or even he meet them. He decided to ignore it and enjoy his dinner.

After having steak and wine for dinner, he decided to sleep in early just because he was tired from driving. Exactly at three in the morning, the hotel doorbell ring and it woke him up from his slumber. When he checked the peep hole, there was no one there and he thought it could probably be some asshole drunkards playing prank at this timing. Just when he was about to walk back to his bed, the bell ring for the second time and this time round he opened the door and gush of air hits his face with breeze. "Fuck sake, stop playing prank." He shouted before slamming the door. Jimin climbed up the bed and continue to sleep. Without him realize, a black butterfly flew into his mouth only to cause him to choke on it.

Jimin jumped off his bed and hold his throat as he rushed his way to the bathroom. He could feel it moving in his throat and decided to put his finger down his throat to vomit out whatever that just entered his mouth. He managed to vomit out the food he ate earlier but nothing of what he felt that entered his mouth earlier. He turn on the tap and clean up the mess before rinsing his mouth and washes his face with cold water. He breathes heavily for a moment before look up at the mirror. "What the fuck just happened..." he asked himself.

Present day
Jimin POV
The heavy rain finally stops when I arrived at the orphanage. "I am here to visit my sister, Park Sonara." I told the reception who seem intrigued by my charm. "Ah currently Sonara is at St Mary's Church of Angels." What? Why is she even there... no wait. How on earth can she be there when she's actually the daughter of agma cult members. "You can go ahead and visit her there. Here's your visitor pass." She hand it to me and I took it. Am I even permissible to cross the gate of the Church?

I have to try my luck. It felt like as if I am a vampire that steps into a garlic farm. Like as if I would burn if I enter this church. I stood in front of the gate and hope for the best. "Here goes nothing." I stepped onto the holy sacred land and waited for a few long seconds. Considering how there is no effect against me, I slowly walk my way to the church and when I finally made it to the door, I enter the church and a nun greeted me. "Good morning sir. This church is strictly for woman only." I lower down my shades and look at her from head to toe. "Don't worry I'm here to visit my sister. I was told that she's here." I smile at the nun. "JIMIN OPPA!" Sonara's voice echoed through the hall. She runs towards me and hugged me.

"I am about to play the piano for Mother Si Hyeon." She said as she pull my hand and we enter another part of the hall where there is piano and a nun in her late fifties sitting on the couch. "Mother Si Hyeon. This is my big brother, Park Jimin." Sonara introduced me to her. I don't bother to shake her hand just because she is a mother superior. "I'll play piano first before we go back to the orphanage. I'm waiting for my friend to come back." I stood by the window and watch the dark grey clouds. "Jimin..." I heard a voice whispering my name. I could be hallucinating. I shake my head and tries to pay attention to my sister playing the piano. Suddenly my mind thought of something or shall I say someone.

"Unnie!" Sonara stopped playing and run over to the open door. I could not see who she was talking to. When Mother Si Hyeon mentioned that name, my head straight away look towards the door. Fuck! She's here. The one I'm avoiding the most is here. Think fast Jimin. As soon she walks in, she froze and I immediately approached her and introduce myself as Sonara's brother this time round. Her eyes widened. She could not believe the fact that I'm Sonara's brother. "Mother. The meeting with other church organization." A nun interrupted us. "Oh right. I'll be making my move now. Sonara, I put you in charge to take care of Sun Hee alright?" Sonara nods and as soon the nun left, the door is closed. Sun Hee still froze on her position looking at me and Sonara.

"You're looking well, my angel." I said as I gently brush her hair, running my finger along the side of her face. "Well I'm sure the food here taste better than the hospital." I added and Sonara slap my hand when I was about to hold Sun Hee's hand. She cleared her throat and look at me. "You know her?" Sonara asked. "Remember I told you about the angel I saved?" I asked Sonara and she nods. "Well this is the angel that I saved, Sonara." She made that O shape on her lips. "Oh? My brother saved you?" Sun Hee nods. "Well great then. That means you know that my brother is part of the..." I cover Sonara's mouth and of course another nun interrupted us, again.

"Miss Lee, it is time for your medication and you need to rest." She said as she walks over to me but Sun Hee immediately back away. "No... that can be wait. I want to talk to my friend for awhile. Please wait outside." Sun Hee said. The nun nods and close the door. "Jimin! Please take me away. I am sick and tired of living as a patient. I want my normal life back." She said as she suddenly hugs me and cry. "I do not need anymore treatment. Please take me away. I want to live a normal life. I am fine already. I know I am safe as long as I am with you." She said as her eyes gazes into mine.

"You know, I do believe that unnie here will be safe under your care. Plus she is a good friend to talk with." Sonara said before I let out a sigh. If I take her with me, where can I keep her from the rest? I don't want to let her be part of the dark world. Unless we don't reveal anything to her and pretend that I'm just a normal guy who works for the club. "Jimin please." Sun Hee pleaded. "Oppa, trust me. With who you are right now, you can take care of her well." Oh right! The note. I need to ask Sonara about the note. "Can you wait for me outside for awhile? I need to talk to my sister for awhile." Sun Hee nods. As soon she left and the door is closed, I took out the note and look at my little sister. "Explain." I said to her. "I do not need to explain about this note cause it has already happened." My expression gave it away. I'm confused right now. "What are you talking about, Sonara?" I asked her again. She giggle.

"My dearest brother, he is already inside you."