Chapter 34

"Put on this cape." Jimin wrapped the velvet black cape around Sun Hee and placed the hood over her head, covering the top part of her face. "Remember, stay by my side only." He said before he switch off the car engine and get out of the car. He walks the other side to open the door for Sun Hee. The lady hesitate at first but she finally take Jimin's hand and get out of the car. From her view she could see the long queue of people waiting for The Royals to be opened. "Good Evening Sir. Sir Jeon and his wife has just arrived so is Sir Min and his wife." The bouncer told Jimin as he allows him and Sun Hee to enter. "Alert the rest if they are here. Tonight will be a full house event." Jimin said before he could feel the strong grip on his arm.

Sun Hee POV
As soon both Jimin and I entered the club it was dark but there was no loud music. Just some classical being played. "Felix, send up bottles and for my lady, the red devil. Easy on the alcohol for hers." Jimin said as he stopped at the bar counter. "Is that her?" I heard the deep voice. The familiar name and voice. "Get the order ready." Jimin did not reply him. He lead me upstairs to a room. "Last one to arrive as usual." Jungkook said. I could smell the strong cigarette scent mixed with alcohol.

"Sun Hee, you can take off the hood." Jimin whispered and I obeyed. I pull back the hood and saw Na Ra who is sitting on Jungkook's lap while the doctor well.. she doesn't look like the doctor that I remember. Her red hair stands out and full bodied tattoos visible like a proud masterpiece. While Yoongi on the other hand he made an eye contact with me before he turns to focus on his wife. I decided to look away. "Come, sit here." Jimin said as he lead me to the empty couch. I sat next to him while he shrugs off his coat, placing it over my lap. "How are you feeling?" Na Ra asked as she turn to look at me. "Scared.. nervous.." I don't really know my own feelings to be honest. "Don't worry, I believe Jimin here will take care of you well. Now you just sit back and enjoy the night." Na Ra smiles at me.

The door opened and a man with a lady behind him walks in. "Finally the drinks have arrived." Yoongi said and Jimin leans forward handing me a red drink. "You kidding me right? She can't drink." Eun Chae said as she look at Jimin. "There is no alcohol added in her drink, you witch." Jimin replied and proceed to passing me the drink. "One day, I will surely do some voodoo shit on you." Eun Chae said and Jimin leaned forward. "Is that a threat, witch?" He smirked. I watched them going back and forth. "Enough you two!" Jungkook stood up and look at the glass wall where he could see the whole club from where he stand. He then turn to look at me and slowly walk towards me.

"Get up." He said as he held out his hand and I look at Jimin who simply give me a slight nod. I took Jungkook's hand and he look at the necklace that Jimin gave me earlier on. "Listen, whatever happens tonight, you have to stay by Jimin's side. Do not say a word. Promise?" Jungkook gazes at me in the eyes as I nod. "I need words. Promise?" He asked again. "Promise." I replied and he let go of my hand. I felt a sharp pain on my finger and Jungkook immediately lift up my bleeding finger and placed it on his tongue. "Go back to seat." He ordered and I did. I noticed Jimin's eyes been looking at me while his fingers brushes against the sleeve of my dress. "Why are we here?" I asked quietly and Jimin shrugged.

"We always have duty to watch over The Royals. Tonight is a little special. You'll see why. Now drink up love." Jimin hand me the red drink and I took a sip on it. It does not have any strong taste of alcohol. "That taste good." I mumble to myself as I look at the empty glass. "You seem to like this drink." Jimin said as he took the empty glass and placed it on the table. "It's delicious." I said before Jimin gently caresses my cheek and I noticed how he is being gentle with me. "Do you enjoy being touched like this?" He asked as he skims his hand along my thigh and move underneath the hem of my dress. I let out a soft hum before gazing into his eyes. "You'll be a good girl and listen to me alright?" I nod before his hand stop moving and turn to look at the door as it is being opened.

"Calm down. It is just us." Taehyung said as they walk towards the lounge along with the rest of them. Jimin hand me the cape and put it on for me. He then bring over the hoodie to cover up my face. "Do you really have to hide her from us?" One of the guy asked. Do I have to? I questioned myself before looking at the floor. Until when? I need to get myself used to Jimin's friends. After all, they will be with him for the longest time. I slowly bring down the hoodie and noticed the rest were looking at me as they settle down. "Sun Hee, once you were down there being observed by us and tonight, here you are sitting among us." Taehyung said as he poured a glass of scotch for himself.

"Cheers to the success." He smirked as he lift up his glass and drink. The door opened and the man named Felix walks in. "Masters, they're here." I could see the smirk forming on Jimin's lips. "Bring them here. Ensure nothing dangerous is with them." Felix nod and leave the room. "Do me a favor, angel." Jimin whispered in my ear as I look at him. He leaned close and sliced his wrist using a metal claw that is on his left index finger. "Drink my blood." I look at him and felt eyes watching me. I closed my eyes and leaned close to his wrist before starts to drink Jimin's blood. The door opened and Jimin stopped feeding me his blood. He wipes away the mess that is on my lips and gently placed my head on his chest. "Close your eyes angel." Jimin whispered.

Jimin POV
"Greetings. Welcome to The Royals." I watched as Namjoon hyung got up and welcome our special guests. "Please have a seat." He added and the guests began to settle down on the empty lounge opposite of us. I continue to stroke Sun Hee's hair as it covers her beauty from the guests. "We're honored to have you fly all the way to Seoul just to get to make a deal with us." Jungkook said as we all look at our guests. "So tell us, what is the deal that you wish to make?" Jungkook ask while Felix serves them drinks.

"I want to run for the upcoming president election and win this time round. We want you to help us with that. " Greedy bunch of humans. Jungkook turns to look at us and then his eyes fixed on mine. "Then deal with me. I love politicians." I said as I look at them. "I need to hear more of your plans and maybe about yourself. From there I can see what I have to offer and will lay out the deal for you." I said and they look sneaky as fuck. I just want to bawl out their eyes right now. "Why didn't you asked them for help? I thought you're part of them." I asked. "They are not as strong and as powerful as you guys are. Please help us we are willing to give you anything just so we can seal the deal." Lets put to a test shall we. "Very well then. What do you guys can offer me in order to seal the deal?" I asked as I looked at them. They turn to look at each other and nod. "Our daughter. We can give you our daughter. We don't need her anymore." Bingo.

"How are you going to do that? I mean, your daughter is already here with us, Mr and Mrs Lee."