Chapter 29

It was all quiet in the room and Sun Hee could hear the door being closed and locked. "You can take off the hood now." Eun Chae said and she did. The witch examine the scratch marks and sigh. "That is quite a deep scratch." She commented before looking down at Sun Hee's fingernails. "Sit down. I'll get some solution to treat the wound. Be right back." Sun Hee obeyed and settled down on the bed. Eun Chae walks to the kitchen and grab a few of her herbs and mixed with an alcohol spirit and burn it with a matchstick. "Want to tell me what happened?" She walks over to the dining room, interrupting Jimin while mixing the solution.

"I must say, the scratch looks worse than I expected." Eun Chae said as she walks over to the table and look at Jimin for a moment. "Make sure she's alright. Taehyung, Hoseok hyung and myself will be out for a little while. Let her rest once you're done treating her." Eun Chae nod. "She'll be sleeping here tonight. I'm going to put her under my care." The doctor said and Jimin nod. "You think this mansion is a welfare home?" Yoongi asked and the witch immediately glare at him. "First thing first, this is not your mansion. Jungkook says nothing about it so you don't have the rights." Eun Chae snapped. "Look, Eun Chae... it is not that I agree with Yoongi hyung. But it is best if Jimin takes her home. We are not normal humans, Eun Chae. Plus Jimin is the devil's vessel now. He can protect her well." Jungkook said and the witch clenched her jaw firmly. "Whatever you say. If just like what you said about him being able to protect her, she won't be suffering right now." With that Eun Chae left and went up to the room.

She continue to chant the healing spell and blow the solution three times before placing it on the table. "On scale of one to ten, how painful it is right now?" Eun Chae asked as soon she enters the room. "Seven..." the weak voice replied. "Hmm then it will be ten times painful when I apply this solution on your wound. Grip on me if you must." Sun Hee watched as Eun Chae soaked the disinfect cotton into the solution and gently pat on the wound. Sun Hee screamed in pain as she gripped onto the witch's hand. "You know, you could have gotten a better treatment if you continue staying at the St Mary's Church of Angels. Begging Jimin to take you away was a wrong move." Eun Chae said as she continue to clean the wound.

"There all done. I won't cover up your wound so it could heal much faster. Now tell me what happened?" Eun Chae asked as she sits on the bed next to Sun Hee. She was quiet at first until Eun Chae was about to get up. "The man touched me. He was using force and it reminded me of...." She choke on her tears and Eun Chae sighed. "You know something, everyone has that dark past in their life that they wish they could just forget about it once and for all. I had mine too. It was beyond what I could imagine that such things could happened to me. Lets say it involved deaths. Lots of it." Eun Chae sigh and she noticed that Sun Hee's expression seems worried and concern. "But I'm over it now. I have Yoongi who helped me through it. Well what I'm trying to tell you is that, you need to have someone to help you go through this pain. Someone like..."

Sun Hee recalled the feelings she had when the first time they saw each other at The Royals. She felt connected to him. "Jimin..." his name left her lips and Eun Chae smiles. "Right... well now I'm going to go down and get you something to eat. Do you want to stay here or follow me?" She asked as she cleaned up the items that was being used earlier on. "I want to talk to Jimin." Sun Hee get up and Eun Chae hands her the robe and help her with it. She cover her up with the hood and they both leave the room. Half way down the staircase, Jimin came across the two of them. "I was about to check on you." He said and Eun Chae nod at Jimin, leaving the two of them alone.

"I'll drive you back to my place with Sonara once you're done with your meal. I have to go somewhere else after that with Taehyung and Hoseok hyung." He said as he try to get a glimpse of Sun Hee's face. She slowly pull behind the hoodie and Jimin frowned. "Please don't harm yourself anymore." He said and Sun Hee just nod. "I want to go home." She said and Jimin glance down at the kitchen. "Lets wait till Eun Chae finish cooking your dinner. We can get her to pack the food for you. Sounds good?" Sun Hee smiles a little and nod.

Eun Chae was a little disappointed that the lady wants to leave already. "I've packed the food. Hope it taste good." She said as she look at Sun Hee. "I've placed a bottle of calming pills for you in case you need it tonight. Call me if you need anything. I'm one phone call away." She said before she hug Sun Hee tightly. Sonara on the other hand decided to stay since she enjoys spending time with Min Chae and Na Ri. During the whole drive back to Jimin's apartment, Sun Hee just look out the window while she listens to the soft classical music that Jimin switch on. She then noticed that Jimin missed a turn at the apartment.

"You... missed a turn." She pointed out. "Well we're going back to my penthouse since Sonara is not here with us. I think you'll be much comfortable there." He said as he then turn and enter the underground parking lot. As soon he parked the car, he unbuckle his seatbelt and turn to look at Sun Hee. "I'm sorry about earlier on." He apologized while his eyes gazes at the scratched marks. When Jimin wanted to touch her, she flinched for a moment. He could still see the trauma in her eyes. For all he knows, this was his fault and he have to fix it.

He have to change this weak woman to a new person. That is one of the reason why he decided to bring her back to his penthouse apartment. "Can we go? I just want to rest." She said and Jimin nods as both got out of the car. The elevator ride was all too quiet but not Jimin's mind. There are so many things in his mind. As soon the elevator pings and the door opens, they both are welcome by the night view of the Seoul from the glass wall of the penthous.

Her eyes wander around, looking at the huge penthouse. How rich is Jimin exactly? That was the question that occurs in her mind. The dark and modern victorian concept of the house sends the chills down her spine. "Are you hungry?" He asked as he placed the packed food on the kitchen counter. "Wait that should not be a question...I'm going to heat up the food for you." He said as he then open up the food and look at it for a moment. Normal human food. Vegetable soup, egg rolls, sweet and sour pork with rice.

Jimin rolled up his sleeves and prepare the plates and utensils. While waiting for the food to be heated up, he took out an apple and strawberries. He slice the apple and while he was on it, Sun Hee was sitting at the stool watching his hands doing the cutting. Her eyes widened and immediately got up from the seat when she saw blood coming out from Jimin's finger. "Oh my god you hurt yourself by cutting an apple?" Jimin does not look like he is in pain he was about to wash it when suddenly Sun Her walks over to him. The next thing she did was something that caught Jimin off guard. "Jimin that is a lot of blood..." she said slowly as

She lift up his bleeding finger and begin to suck on his blood.