Chapter 38 ⚠️🔞

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD

Sun Hee POV
Jimin keeps quiet and he didn't say anything. "Go and get yourself clean up, angel. It's been a long night for you." That was his reply and I just sit on his bed in silence. Jimin took off his shirt and throw it in his laundry basket before getting into the bathroom and close the door behind him. I slowly get up and walk my way back to my room using the connecting door between our room and lock it. I sigh heavily and get into the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror. There are still some blood stains on my face and neck.

Without wasting anymore time, I take off my dress and step into the shower, allowing the cold water to wash away all the filth on my skin. The sight of Jimin killing that old man keep playing in my head. He could kill a man easily without feeling any guilt and I'm sure he has been doing such thing for a very long time. Once I'm done with shower, I grabbed my towel and open the door. My heart almost jump out when Jimin stood in front of the bathroom door in black bathrobe. "How did you..." he held up a key on his hand and I just swallow down my word. "Never lock the connecting door." He warned before he sat on my bed and gesture me to come over. "Stand here." He point to the space in between his legs.

"Loving me will not be easy, Sun Hee." He rested his head on my stomach while his hand wrapped around my waist. "I am not like Jungkook, Yoongi hyung or Namjoon hyung who tend to be gentle when it comes to their partner." His hand skim down to my thigh and gently rubbing it before it slowly make its way to my tender spot. I gasped and my lips parted. "You're warm and wet." He whispered and I hold onto his shoulder before our eyes meet. He brushed his finger along my fold and I could feel my own wetness as he smears them along my skin. "I want my partner to be able to stand the sight of me killing or torturing those sinners. Do you think you can do that, Sun Hee?" He asked as he look up at me and smirk.

Am I able to? "I will teach you how to deal with these sinners. How to manipulate them.. haunt them and even make them fear you. In fact, if you're a fast learner, I shall reward you with a special gift. A gift that you may love to get your hands on. Are you in for that?" He slowly push one of his finger inside me, making me moan. "Fuck your past. You want to be devoted to me, you shall have to be a lioness. No more being a weak pussy. Can you do that?" He asked and my head is already dizzy with his fingers being inside me. He push another finger and I begin to tear up. "Jimin...." I moaned his name and he got up. "Answer me, angel. Can you be the woman whom I want you to be?" His hand that was on my waist is now on the nape of my neck as he push my face closer to his. "Open your eyes when you answer me." He ordered and I did.

"Y-yes. I will be a stronger woman for you." He pull out his fingers and noticed the wet stretchy liquid coated his fingers. "That's a good girl." My eyes looked away immediately as soon he placed both of his fingers into his mouth and let me go. "First thing first tomorrow morning, follow me to hospital. Going to get Eun Chae to review your woman system." He winked before he left the room and I immediately lay down on the bed feeling exhausted from whatever just happened. My eyes could not hold it any longer and the last thing that I heard was my own heavy breathing.

———————————————————————————

"Good morning, Sun Hee." Eun Chae greeted me with a smile as soon I walks into her room. "How are you feeling today?" She look like a different person. Different from whom I saw at The Royals last night. "Good, I guess." I said as I sat down on the chair opposite of hers and she smiles. "Hope you slept well. Now shall we check and see if  you are healing well." She get up and put on her gloves before she tell me to lay down on the bed. "Were you always involved with such event that happened last night?" I asked while she squirt the cooling gel on my lower part of my body as a preparation for scanning.

"Well I choose to believe in my own religion. You can say we're the same yet there are some differences." Eun Chae said as she scans my abdomen area slowly while looking at the monitor. "How did you find out about the cult and Jimin being a devil's vessel?" Eun Chae asked. "I figure it out. Deals, sacrifices and even the necklace he gave me. He feed me his blood just so he could heal me. Do I need to go further?" I said and Eun Chae turn to look at me. "Well... you're smart. It make things easier for the cult. For Jimin. Less explanation need to be done." I watched as she pressed something on the machine. "You know he has been developing obsession with you right from the beginning. When he found you in that alley, it was the first time I saw him went over the limit." Eun Chae switched off the machine and pull my shirt down.

"That night after you were brought to hospital, Jimin made a swore in front of the cult. He shed blood as he swore to seek vengeance upon those who raped you." I sat there for a moment and look at Eun Chae. "You mean he killed them?" I asked and Eun Chae shakes her head. "Nope. Not yet. Jimin wants you to watch the moment he kill your rapists. So brace yourself. The moment he get those rapists, you will see more than what you saw last night." She says all of these in a calm tone.

"Do you find Jimin attractive?" She asked suddenly as she turn to look at me. I keep quiet and she smiles as she holds my hand. Suddenly the smile fade and she frowned. "Jimin touched you last night?" How does she know... "He even tasted you." The tone seem displeased. I don't want to say a word on that. "And you liked it. No... you're enjoying it." I quickly pull my hand away from hers. She smirked. "Well it seems like everything inside you is all healed up. You're good to have some pleasure with Jimin. Of course that can only apply if your trauma is gone." What happened to the nice doctor whom I've known ever since I woke up.

"To celebrate your healing, tonight is ladies night. Na Ra, Maria and myself will be at The Royals. Join us. Drinks on me." She signed the letter and look at me with a wide smile. "I don't think Jimin allows it." I said. "Maybe next time." I got up and take the report from Eun Chae. "Very well. I'll walk you out." She said as she follows me out of the room. Jimin is sitting outside Eun Chae's room. "Well?" The red head doctor smiles and she sigh. "She's good to go." Eun Chae and Jimin turn to look at me before pulling the hoodie over my head.

As soon we get out of the hospital, Jimin hold my hand and we walk towards the car. When we're about to enter the car, a little girl accidentally bumped against me causing her to fall. She cried and I immediately help her out. "I am so sorry." I carried her up and brushed the dirt off her dress. The little girl's parents came running towards us. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." my word pause when I look up and saw the man next to the girl's mother. My breathing becomes heavy as flashes of images played in my head. "Sun Hee..." Jimin hold my trembled hand.

"Jimin... he is one of them."