Chapter 10

Jimin POV
"Greetings Mr Yeon." I placed my glass of scotch on the space next to Mr Yeon's beer bottle and sit next to him. "Brave of you to come here considering how you still in debt with me." I raise my brow before smirking at him. "Here's the thing, Mr Park. I- I need time. I know I'm way back with the due but give me one more chance. Plus I need to borrow a few amount of money. My wife is sick." Yeon said and I finish up my drink in one shot. I look at Felix who is Maria's trusted bartender and nod. "Sure anything you say." Felix slide a glass of black liquid to me and I casually hand it over to Yeon. "Drink up." I said with a smirk.

The man had no choice. In desperation he drank the unknown liquid and I laughed. "There now, problem solved. Thats your mistress's blood you just drank. She's dead. Plus that money you've been borrowing was to impress the bitch that you kept as your mistress. I thought to myself why not we solve the problem of you being in debt by killing the reason you're in debt. Pay up, Yeon by tomorrow or else, I'll be your personal death angel. Don't try to run. I can chase you till the fucking end." I wipe the blood from the corner of his mouth using my thumb and lick it. "Taste like a whore that she was."

I head upstairs to where Hoseok hyung and Taehyung are at. "You look pissed." Hoseok said as he pat the empty space beside him. "Yeon came and ask for another sum of money. He still owe me half a million, hyung. What makes you think I want to lend him more?" I clenched my jawline firmly. Taehyung approached me and sniff my neck. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I snapped. "You smell like you just came back from the hospital. Did you went to visit her?" I flipped him by giving him my middle finger. "Jimin ah, don't let Yoongi find out about this. I know you admire her but..." I turned to look at Hoseok hyung. "Who said I admire her?" I raise my brow and he laughs along with Taehyung. "Ah right you don't admire her, you love her." Taehyung corrected Hoseok hyung. I clenched my hand into a fist ready to throw a punch at Taehyung.

"Someone stole your heart, Jimin?" Yoongi's voice made them stop laughing and I look at the entrance of the lounge. "No. Absolutely not. I'm leaving." With that I grabbed my things and leave the lounge not wanting to deal with Yoongi hyung at this moment. I drive my way back to my apartment and as usual, I decided to have a glass of red wine while listening to classical music before clean myself off and call it a night. The incoming call from my phone distracted my moment. I swipe right to answer the call from Namjoon hyung. "You're flying off to Italy with me and Jin hyung tomorrow morning." Fuck. "For what reason?" I replied as I frown while looking out the view. "Remember Claudio Vincenzi? Yeah that old friend of ours will be elected as the new Pope. A huge ceremony will be held around Vatican City. We're going to congratulate him for his success. Achieving his dream after making a deal with you."

Ah I remember going to Italy for business meeting with Claudio. A Saint who was desperate to run the city as the highest ranking among the priests. "Can I not go to this ceremony, hyung? I have something else to attend to." I said while sipping on the red wine. "You mean someone to attend to?" I remain silent. "Jimin ah, remember she's just another weak human being." I roll my eyes and ended the call. Do I even want to go to Italy and deal with this shit? I don't. That's my final answer. I finish up my wine and head over to the bathroom and do my wash up. Once I'm done, I sat on my bed and scroll down my phone. Of course I received spam messages from Namjoon hyung. Even Jin hyung is trying his best to convince me to go Italy with the two of them.

I have to think through but right now, I need some sleep. Just as I was about to close my eyes, the doorbell rang and I frowned. I take a look at the door camera from my phone and sigh. I got up and head downstairs while putting on the robe. "The fuck you want?" I asked as I look at the two of them. "Well texting you was surely a useless idea so we decided to come here to convince you instead." Namjoon hyung smile as he walks in without my invitation. Jin hyung followed from behind. "Look, I know you don't want to go Italy because of your angel. But listen, work is work, Jimin. If Yoongi finds out that you're sacrificing work just because of that girl, he will for sure kill her." Jin hyung said as he leans against the bar counter while helping himself with a glass of bourbon.

"Fuck Yoongi. He just does not sit well as the devil's vessel unlike Jungkook." I spat as I look at both of the hyung. "Be careful with your words, Jimin. Don't act like the tough guy here. If he didn't hesitate to kill Hyuna whom you kept for years, what makes you think he won't kill your precious angel? I promise you, once the ceremony ends, you can fly back to South Korea." Namjoon said in a calm yet there is a warning in his tone. "We just need you to give a taste of what to come for Claudio. Plus Jungkook wants me to head over to Florence and check on Father Massimo which of course I will do it with Jin hyung after you head back home. So you're in?" Namjoon asked and I sigh loudly.

"Fine. Just the ceremony and I will fly back home after it ends." Both of them nods and smile. "Now fuck off. Both of you. I need to sleep." I opened up the door, standing at the side allowing them some space to leave. "See you tomorrow morning, Jimin." They both left and as soon they left, I closed the door and sat on the couch. I have yet to do any packing but then again, fuck it. I need something to stop me from going Italy. I don't want to waste my fucking time there. I close my eyes and I could hear the sound of the clock ticking. Few seconds past and suddenly there was a knock on the door. My eyes flew open and I groaned. It's probably them again. I got up and open the door. Just when I was about to shout at them, my body froze. I look at the girl who seems to pass out on the wheelchair with an envelope on it. I opened it up and there's short note written on it, in blood.

"Here's an apology gift for consuming your old pet. You might want to look after her from now on."
-Min Yoongi.

"-Min Yoongi