Chapter 22

Jimin POV
"WHAT?!" Eun Chae almost speak too loudly and I had to cover her mouth again. "I don't know what the fuck happened but I think the devil is using me as his vessel right now. " I said as I look at the witch who seems utterly speechless. "How did you even get in here without the rest notice?" She asked and I rolled my eyes at the change of topic. "Listen, honey. I have no time to tell you my whole mission impossible moments but you need to find a solution on how to at least allow me control this devil like how Jungkook did. Right now I don't know what to expect considering how this just happened to me." I said and she look behind me. "I don't think I am that kind of witch who has the ability to control the devil. If I have such power, Yoongi would not be unconscious right now." She got the point. "You need to talk to Jungkook at least." She said as she walks over to Yoongi.

"What happened during the ritual?" I asked as I look at Yoongi. "Well they did the ritual and I stepped in to replace you. As soon the devil got out, we trapped it using a butterfly which is sealed in a jar. That is why I find it strange that the 'butterfly' is out and he is inside you right now. After which, Yoongi passed out and ever since then he remains unconscious." I thought for a moment and process Eun Chae's words before I study Yoongi's sleeping figure. "Well exorcismus ritual needed to be done with vessel's free willing. That way, not much of energy is being drained out of him compare to forcing him to do it. Yoongi was forced to do it. I noticed from the chains marking on his pale wrists and ankles. Don't worry, he will wake up soon. Like real soon." I said and smile a little.

"You seem like you've changed a lot ever since you met Sun Hee. The Jimin I knew before, he wasn't this gentle. He always chooses violence." She really need to be careful with what she wished for. I pinned her against the wall with my hand wrapped around her throat. "Oh witch, I am still the same Jimin. Do not test me." I whispered close to her lips. "Sun Hee is just a vulnerable being. So stop relating her to me." I run my tongue along her lips before pulling away and smirked. "You better fuck off from my wife." Now that is the voice I want to hear. Yoongi. I let go of my hand and smirked as I look at Eun Chae. "You're welcome." I turned only to be greeted by a punch on the left side of my cheek. Ah right, Yoongi didn't know about the new vessel. I let him punch me when suddenly the door was burst opened by Jin.

"What the fuck is going on?" I heard Jin hyung's voice. He pulled me away from Yoongi hyung and stood in between us. "FOR FUCK SAKE! What is wrong with both of you? You were fucking gone and came back out of nowhere only to get yourself into a fight with someone who was fucking unconscious for the past few days. Both of you, in the study room NOW!" That was the first time I heard Jin hyung raising his voice. I lick the blood on my lips before leaving the room. "You can thank me later." I told Eun Chae before making my way to the studies. Before that, I went to my bedroom and pour a glass of whiskey to calm my nerves down. The alcohol burns the slight cut on my lips.

"Jimin..." I could hear him whispering my name. He called my name again and I firmly gripped onto the glass and turn to look at the mirror of my dressing table. It is just my own reflection staring back at me but slowly a sinister smile on his lips and I immediately leave my room. That's the devil playing cunning game on me. I head over to the studies where everyone gathers including Yoongi, Eun Chae, Na Ra and Maria. "Want to start by telling us where were you for the past few days? You were gone." Jungkook who was sitting on the desk, look up at me while holding his favorite pocket knife on his hand. "Do I have to?" I replied as I look at Jungkook. "You do. As the matter of fact, yes because you my friend, is part of the cult. Do I need to remind you?" Jungkook approached me before he turned my wrist to show me the agma tattoo. "Do I need to scar it for you to remember?"

Something inside me made me react immediately. The knife that is placed on my wrist before is now on Jungkook's throat as I push his face near me. "Don't you dare threatened me, Jungkook." I hissed and right at that moment when he gazes into my eyes, that is when he expression changes. "Jimin ah, lets go for a walk." Taehyung said as he gently removes my hand away from Jungkook's neck. "Come on..." he said and I just simply follow Taehyung out of the room. "I'm sorry Taehyung. I had no idea what has gotten into me. It felt like I am someone else." I said and Taehyung just keep quiet. We end up at the bar and Taehyung took out two glass and pour his favorite scotch in each glass. "Jimin ah, I'm pretty sure you know what is going on with your ownself. And even Jungkook could see it when he gazed deep into your eyes." Taehyung slide one glass to me and we clink our glass together and drink up the alcohol. The burning scotch that flows down my throat does not bother me. "Why don't you tell me what happened for the past few days? Begin with the day you left."

Taehyung took a swig before placing the glass down and run his index finger around the glass rim. "I decided to drive all the way to meet my sister, Sonara. She left me a note that just did not make any sense at all. The timing I met her was probably the same timing as you guys finished the ritual." I took out the note from my wallet and hand it to Taehyung. "So she knew about it already?" He asked and I shrugged. "Guess so. My sister is blessed with special ability. I don't know what kind of deal my parents made to the point Sonara is granted with such ability. What if she is like Jang Mi? The devil's child. You never know." I shake my head at my own stupid thoughts. That is impossible. "Lets not think too far. Let us just focus on you instead. So after receiving the note, what happened?" I let out a sigh and look at him. "Went back to the hotel I stayed in. However that night, something strange happened. He came to me while I was asleep." Taehyung gave me a sympathy smile. "See it as a bright side. Right now you want to protect Sun Hee and he chooses you to be his vessel. You can take this opportunity as the devil's vessel to take care of that vulnerable being. No one can touch her. Not even Yoongi hyung."

Taehyung words made me think for a moment and I decided to help myself with another glass of drink. Now that I have the devil inside me, does that mean I can get Yoongi hyung to tell me what was the deal he made with Sun Hee while she was in the hospital? I shall do that but for now, I wonder why did the devil choose me to be his next vessel. How long will this happen? Will it be the same as Jungkook, a long term vessel or Yoongi. "One question though, I wonder who released the devil since I was told that he was sealed as a butterfly in a jar." I look at Taehyung suspiciously. "What? You think its me that release the devil out of the jar? I swear in the name of Lucifer that I did not. I went straight to The Royals after the ritual ended. It wasn't me." The tone in Taehyung's voice tells me that he is telling the truth. "If it wasn't you then who was it?" I asked. "It was me." The voice made both of us turn. We did not expect this person at all to be the one confessing.

"Hoseok hyung?!"