Chapter 44⚠️🔞

WARNING: SEXUAL SCENE AHEAD
Sun Hee POV
"Do not look away." Jimin threatened by pointing the gun directly on my father's face. "Strip angel. I'm sure seeing their own daughter getting fuck is not a problem considering how killing an unborn child for their own greed did not bother them at all." My slight trembled hands slowly begin to take off my shirt and followed by shorts. Eomma is crying and begging Jimin not to do it. I noticed how her eyes roam down my body, looking at the scars and flaws that was caused by the nightmare a year ago.

Jimin walks over to me and undo my messy bun before he hold the nape of my neck and made me look at him. "I'll be gentle." He whispered before he leaned down and kisses me with open mouth. He pull away from the kiss. "Get on the couch." He ordered and I obeyed. He placed both my hands on the arm rest which cause me to face my parents. Jimin stood in front of me and lift up my chin. "Do you give me the consent to fuck you, angel?" He asked while his thumb rub my bottom lip gently. I nod but he shake his head. "Words." He said. "I do." I replied him which made him leans down to kiss my head. "Pretend it is only the two of us in this room." Jimin walk past me and get on the couch.

I could hear him unbuckle his belt and the next thing I knew, the leather belt is wrapped around my throat. He buckle up the belt and ensure that I am able to breathe. His hands runs from my shoulder all the way down to my back, giving each side a smack gently. The moment Jimin bite onto my skin, I let out a soft moan. His finger slowly run along the soft fabric of my panties. He slowly push it aside and his finger gently brush my delicate skin. "You're already soaking wet and ready for me." He said before he unzip his pants. "Look at your parents as I slide myself into you." He ordered while I felt himself brushing against me. The tip of him was teasing me, causing me to be more lubricate. "Ready?" He asked and I nod. Jimin push himself inside me and he grab the belt causing him to bury deep inside me. My moan was loud while my eyes met the ones that cries in defeat.

I can see fury and anger in Appa's eyes but hell I don't give a damn. Jimin pulled the belt causing my body to arch. He capture my lips and kisses me as he continue to thrust me. This time round he increases the pace. His luscious lips slowly move to my neck before it moves to my shoulder. He gently bite it and suck on my skin while his right hand clasped with mine. "I want to look at you." I whispered and Jimin pulls out immediately. I felt myself throbbing and aching to have him inside me. Jimin sat on the couch and he leans against it comfortably. "Come straddle over me, angel." I got up and straddle over Jimin. Our eyes gazes at each other as I slowly push myself down. My lips parted and so was Jimin as the pleasure of having him inside me deep.

I never thought my first time with Jimin will be right here on the couch during the break of dawn. Jimin begin to bring down one of my bra strap before his fingers start to trace along the curves of my breasts. Jimin plant kisses along it. "You are so beautiful angel." He mutters against my skin. I gently tugged on his hair while he rest his head on my breast. I'm close to reaching my climax and Jimin continue to thrust deep inside me. My toes curled up and my back arched as I find my release. Jimin hold my body close to him and pulls away immediately. "Get on your knees." He said and I got up and begin to get on my knees, in between his legs and begin to run my tongue along his erection that is coated with my own wetness. "Have you done this before?" He asked and I shake my head. "Do you want to do it?" He asked as he plays with the belt that is wrapped around my neck and I nod. "Suck the big boy."
After a few long minutes of pleasing Jimin, he finally lift me up and lay me down on the couch before releasing it on my body instead. The satisfaction smiles plastered on his lips as he leans down and kisses me deeply and avidly. Jimin got up and put his pants back on as he watched me lay on the couch. "Now for the real torture."

Yoongi POV
"You seem anxious, Jungkook." I said as I noticed he keeps on looking at his phone like as if he is waiting for someone to call. Eun Chae is asleep on my lap while Na Ra is staring out the window. "Na Ra, don't worry alright. Everything is going to be fine." Jungkook said as he hold Na Ra's hand. "She lost her child. Her first child, Jungkook. It is not fine at all." And the weak ass High Priestess lost it again. She cried. This could probably last until night time. I sighed and leaned back against my seat while holding Eun Chae's hand. "Gi!" Na Ri walks over to me and she held out her hands for me to carry her up.

I lift her up and look at the little one for a moment. Jang Mi would have resemble her too. I remember having to take care of the Devil's child for a while. "Sometimes I wonder why the devil have to just fuck things up." I mumbled as I look at Na Ri. "You had a sister but she's in hell. You suppose to get another cousin but little one got killed. Well lucky for you, you have Min Chae who is forever sleeping." I tapped the little one nose. "Hyung... I just got a call from Namjoon hyung. Maria is awake from her resurrection." That made Na Ra stopped crying. "I think we all have to go over to Jimin's penthouse tonight and gather." I raised my brow.

"For what reason?" I asked. Jungkook remained silent. "Don't let me ask you again Jungkook. For what reason...." Jungkook gulps and look at me and Na Ra. "I'm sure up till now you know the requirement for resurrection ritual right? You did it for Eun Chae last time. Think about it." I thought in silence. What do we need when we want to bring back someone's life? I clenched my jawline firmly before looking up at Jungkook. He nods silently after I figure it out. "You want to tell me who did he mention in the ritual?" Jungkook sigh and he shrugged his shoulders. "Jimin did not tell me the name but...

"I'm sure the reason is obvious why we have to gather at his place instead of mine."

A/N: ooof my smut writing is getting bad

A/N: ooof my smut writing is getting bad... anyways moving on... story ending soon.