Chapter 15

Jimin POV
I woke up from the most horrifying nightmare. Sun Hee. I let out a heavy breathing and take a moment to regain my conscious back. I realized that I'm actually in Taehyung's apartment with papers scattering around the bed. My head is pounding heavily and this could probably because of the drinks I had last night. Plus the drugs. I slowly got up and steadied myself before grabbing my shirt and put it on. "Good afternoon, sleeping beauty." Taehyung greeted me as he is sitting at the dining table with laptop right in front of him. "You look thoroughly fucked. I did you good." He smirked before my eyes widened. "For the love of Lucifer... did we fucked?" I asked.

"Ew what? No!" He smirked before pointing at the dead body hanging in from the second level staircase in his apartment. "But you fucked her and killed her. Now I'm thinking of a good meal to cook or we can just grill her." Taehyung said before I frowned and ignore the fact that there is a body hanging in Taehyung's apartment. This is nothing new to us. Dead bodies hanging around our house is like decorations for Christmas to us. "Eun Chae called. She's looking for you." Not this again. "She said something about the rape victim. Something about her being hurt and went full mental disturbance last night." Should I care? No, I should not. I took Taehyung's cup of coffee and drink it. "I thought you don't like coffee?" I asked as I taste the bitterness of his black coffee. "Well I do now. Go and return the witch's phone call. Don't let her damn your soul just because you ignore her." Taehyung warned and I waved my hand off to shut him up.

"You've been fucking two ladies in one night and killed them both. This ain't your style, Jimin. Something is not right here." Taehyung said as he got up from his seat and get a bottle of sparkling water for himself. "What do you mean this is not my style? You among the rest should know me better." I replied as I snatched the bottle from him and gulped on the sparkling water. Taehyung narrowed his eyes as he watched me intently. "You're worried about her don't you? Wondering what the witch wanted to tell you considering how she left few missed calls and messages." He raised his brows before handing an envelope to him. "Do remember this Jimin, her parents are part of the Japanese Satanic cult and she probably had no idea about it." I groaned as Taehyung reminded me about it.

I got up from the seat and made my way to the second floor and untie the hanging body before grabbing the hair and pull her body over the railing before dropping her on the floor. Loud thud could be heard from first floor and I begin to drag the dead by her hair and made my way down the staircase. "Borrow your basement. I'll butcher this bitch and her remaining shall be given to your dog for lunch and dinner." I said before Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Tan is a puppy you idiot!" He shouted and that made me chuckle. I noticed Taehyung's eyes following as I dragged the body down to the basement. "I think we should just burn her. We still have a lot of meat supply back at Jungkook's Mansion." He got the point. I smirked before heading over to the room.

Eun Chae POV
"Wonder what is making the Mrs Devil looking all gloomy to the point she didn't notice my presence all along?" Maria said as she smacked my back with a fabric and when I'm snapped out of it, I saw her holding onto her lace panties. "Namjoon tore it." I rolled my eyes. "What's going on? Marriage problem?" She asked and I shake my head before looking at Felix. "Per usual." He nods before I turn my attention back to Maria. "Since when you're back from Italy?" I asked and the lady in lace simply shrugged. "Last night." There's a long pause.

"I'm sensing that you're going through a problem that may or may not have something to do with Yoongi. Am I right?" I took the drink that has been served to me and nod. "Part of it involve him and the other part involve..." I stopped talking when I saw Yoongi entered The Royals with Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok. "They're here. Lets head upstairs to the private lounge." I smile awkwardly before carrying my glass of alcohol and head upstairs without waiting for her. I placed my glass down on the table before looking at the view of the club from where I am seated. I can't get rid the playback of what I saw last night. "There you are." Yoongi said as he stood behind me and gently massage my shoulders. "I have good news for you." He said before leaned down close to my ear. "About Sun Hee." I could feel the heat rise in my body.

I was fine at first when he said he is willing to offer a good deal to Sun Hee for Jimin but what I saw last night, it seems more than just a deal. "I want you to stop interfering with Sun Hee's life." I said as I got up from the couch. "Just because you dislike the idea of Jimin being with her, you do not have the rights to get involve." I am trying my best not to burst my anger. "If you hate seeing them together then fine, get her fix like you promised and I shall send her away. Away from this misery. She's just a human, Yoongi. She does not have the strength to deal with this shit." I noticed the rest are watching intently. "Stay out of Sun Hee's life." I warned once again before leaving the lounge with anger fuming.

I drive my way back to the hospital instead of going home. Right now, I know my little one is in safe hand with Na Ra. I need to get away for awhile and think through on how to save Sun Hee from Yoongi's insanity. As soon I arrived at the hospital, I head over to my resting dorm and lay down on the bed, closing my eyes. I heard the door opened and I could smell Wheein's perfume. "Oh? You're here? I thought you left." She said as I slowly opened my eyes and saw Wheein taking off the doctor coat and sat on her bed. Wheein been updating me about the patients and her shifts before I suddenly felt the sudden heaviness.

I felt uneasy and uncomfortable with the presence around me. "Break time's over!" Wheein said and she got up and put back her coat. "Oh before I forgot. Now that you're here, I need you to sign Sun Hee's official discharge report and letter. Upon request, she will be move under the care of St Mary's Church of Angels." My body stopped working. "Upon request you said?" I read the report and letter before frowning. "Mhmm. It seems like she needs to be away from the presence of men. After last night incident, I think sending her there will speed up her mental recovery." Wheein added and I take a deep breath before looking at her. "Who requested this to be done?"

"The psychiatrist himself, Park Jimin."