Chapter 13

Jimin POV
The sound of her moaning as she ride on me while our naked body pressed against each other. The sweet scent that lingers on her skin made me plant soft wet kisses around her breast area while my hands grabbed her ass firmly. I could feel her tightness wrapped around me while she finds her release with my name escaped from her lips. I push her face closer to mine, capturing her lips and kisses her avidly while my right hand is wrapped around her neck. I counted till ten seconds before sound of neck snapping could be heard.

I pushed the dead body away from me and get up from the couch, wearing back my pants.  I was placing the cigarette in between my lips when my phone light up to alert me the number of missed calls from the witch and text messages too. I pick up the room phone and Felix answered. "Clear the body." I hang up and light up my cigarette while reading the text messages.

Min Witch
Call me back! Urgent!
[Sent 7:00pm]

Min Witch
JIMIN Call me back!
[Sent 7:30pm]

Min Witch
PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE!🤬
[Sent 8:15pm]

Min Witch
YOUR PRINCESS IS IN PAIN BTW 🙂
[Sent 8:30pm]

Fuck Sun Hee! Like Hoseok hyung said, stay away from her for her own good so why should I care. I inhale sharply before huffing out the smoke and walk out of the room, heading straight to the bar. "Straight up vodka." I ordered from the female bartender who is eyeing my body. No, I don't fuck the employees, Maria will kill me if I do that. I mean she did kill one of the stripper when she caught her and Namjoon red handed before they're married. The bartender slide the glass to me and I caught it, drinking it in one shot. I let the sharp liquid burn my throat before leaving the glass empty.

Felix walk back to the bar, handing me a new clean shirt. I put it on and dispose the cigarette bud before making my way out. I passed by the alley where the whole incident occurred. I could still hear her screaming as she tried to fight for her life and dignity. The pain she went through the moment those bastards raped her. Why did she even see me as her angel when I'm actually demon. A devil's slave. Took me one year to wait for her to gain conscious and when she does, the devil disapproved of us. I screamed out loud before kicking the trash hard. Fuck this feeling. Where the fuck is her parents anyway? Not even once I hear from Eun Chae that they did come over to visit her in the hospital. Only her friends did but not her parents. Are they even that busy to the point they don't give a damn about their daughter who've been raped and went through hell alone?

I took out my phone and called Taehyung. He answered after two rings. "Where are you?" I asked Taehyung. "On my way to The Royals. Today is my turn to overlook the club." Good. "Great. I have something to discuss with you." I hang up and walk back into The Royals, sitting by the bar. "Any drinks for you, Sir?" Felix asked and I look at him. "Give me a drink that can fix my despair." I said before he smiles. "Very well." I heard the sound of baby giggling and I know immediately that Jungkook and Na Ra is here. "How many times do I told you guys not to bring this little demon here?" I groaned in frustration while looking at Na Ri who has her hands reached out for me to take her. "MIN!" She calls my name.

"No!" I refused to carry this little demon. "We're here for a while. Jungkook needs to do something before we leave for our vacation." Na Ra said before Jungkook leave us to talk. "Min!" Na Ri call me again and I rolled my eyes. "No you little demon! I am not going to carry you." I pinch her cheek hard causing her to cry. "Oh you did that to yourself! Carry her now!" Na Ra said as she just hand Na Ri to me without giving me the chance to gather myself. "How's Sun Hee?" Na Ra asked and I ignore her question not wanting to answer her but also at the same time, I'm trying to stay alert while Na Ri is moving around as I carry her. "I'm asking you question, Jimin." The high priestess said as she sat on the bar stool. "I don't know and I don't want to care." I said as I look at her.

"You sure you don't want to care for her Jimin? Cause for the past one year you've been looking forward to be with her as soon she gain conscious. What happen now?" Na Ra asked and I made Na Ri sit on the bar while safely placed my hand around her so she won't fall. "Yoongi happened. I don't know what is he planning to do to her. First he stopped me from seeing her by distraction which was killing Hyuna. Then he took her out of the hospital and leave her in front of my door, making her as my new 'pet.' And last but not least he offered a deal which up till now I don't know what is the deal all about. In order for her to be safe, I need to avoid her, Na Ra." Suddenly I felt sharp pain in my heart when I vent it out to the high priestess.

"But you love her. If Jungkook can have me why can't you have her?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. "Cause she's not one of us. She is just a normal innocent person. She have no idea that cult like us exist." I explained while Na Ri is playing with her shaker toy. "I had no idea you guys exist too. But somehow I end up being part of the cult because of my father." I raise my brow. "Well you're still part of the cult but not her. Done talking about this. Take this little demon back." I said as I hand Na Ri over but she cried loudly. "MIN.... MIN!" I choose to ignore and head upstairs to the VIP lounge waiting for Taehyung.

After the long wait, Taehyung arrived and head straight up to the lounge. He is holding a brown A4 size envelope in his hand and look at me."You may want to take a look at these before asking for help." He said as he sat next to me. I unsealed the envelope and take out few photographs taken and two profile. I read it thoroughly before looking at the photographs. "Where do you get all these information?" I asked and Taehyung smirked. "I have friends, Jimin. Shocking huh?" I noticed there's a word in Japanese which I can't read. "What does this say?" I asked. "悪魔のカルト (akuma no karuto) which means Devil's Cult." Took me awhile until my eyes widened and look at Taehyung. "Yes, Park Jimin that explains why her parents didn't visit her the entire time she's in hospital.

"They're part of the Satanic cult in Japan."