Chapter 35

"How are you going to do that? I mean, your daughter is already here with us, Mr and Mrs Lee." The look on both her parents face makes me smirks deviously. I saw Taehyung locked the main door and I leaned against the couch. "Sun Hee?" Mrs Lee got up but Maria hold her down. I'm well aware that Sun Hee is not asleep. She could hear us well but she's obeying and holding onto the promise she made with Jungkook earlier on. I could feel her body tensed as soon Mrs Lee called out her name.

"Do not open your eyes yet, angel. You'll get to see them real soon." I whisper while running my hand along her face, gently. "Want to tell me where you guys were while she was in laying in the hospital bed for a year plus?" I asked not wanting to talk about the deal right now. I'm more curious about their whereabout while Sun Hee had to suffer all alone. "We were away on business trip. We heard about what happened and could not seem to find the time to come back and visit her." Her father replied. Oh the urge for me to slit his throat right now. "So you're telling me that your business is way important than your own child being a raped victim?" I asked and he nods.

I clicked my tongue before lean forward to pour another glass of scotch for myself. I down it and lick my lips. "Well in that case you don't mind watching me fucking your daughter right in front of you right?" I asked and I saw her mother starts to tear up. "After all, you guys are willing to give her to me as an offering in exchange for your selfish request." I got up and immediately lift Sun Hee up. "Open your eyes, angel." I commanded but Sun Hee refused to by hiding her face on the crook of my neck. "I said open your fucking eyes and look at these two peasants whom you called parents." I forced her to look at both Mr and Mrs Lee. The angel cried as soon her eyes set on her parents. One fucking year not seeing them and now that they're here, they choose to give her away.

"They want to give you to me as an offering. What should I do with them, angel?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her body while she cries. No words just the sound of her crying. "Should I kill them?" Sun Hee shakes her head. "Then what?" I turn her body, making her look at me. "What shall I do to these people who refuse to claim you as their daughter?" I asked again and her eyes filled with tears and fear. I know I shouldn't be taunting her but the thought of her parents not giving a fuck, pissed me off. "Here's a suggestion." I lift up her chin and caresses her cheek. "How about I fuck you right in front of your parents? Sounds good?" I asked her and she keep quiet.

"Jimin..." Eun Chae interrupted and she gave me a warning look. Her eyes darken and I know that she is threatening me. I let go of Sun Hee and Na Ra got her. I walk past her parents and look at the whole view of The Royals. Loud music, drugs and horny bastards. "Want to tell me what happened to the Japanese cult? Why didn't you seek their help instead?" I asked while putting on my black leather gloves. "They... they're gone. Vanished. The Yakuza clan found out about the cult and they threatened to kill the members." Seems like a mafia gang has more power than their cult. "Not going to lie, that was an impressive move done by the Yakuza." I said as I stood behind them and look at Sun Hee. "Think of a better offering. I have all night long." I told them before gesturing Sun Hee to come over. "Wear your cape and hood, we have other matters to attend to." She did as being told.

Na Ra nod, giving assurance to Sun Hee that it is going to be alright. She stood up and walk over to me. "Come lets take a walk." I hold her hand and turn to look at the rest. "Do not release them until they think of a better offer." I said before leaving the room with Sun Hee. "Sorry that I scared you back there." I said as I hold her hand tightly in mine. "I know you've been wanting to see your parents ever since you woke up. But you heard them didn't you? They do not want you to be part of their life anymore." Saying that pissed me off. Sun Hee stops walking and she look up at me. "Who are you, Jimin?" I didn't expect that question to be asked.

"You're not just any normal guy. Why are my parents  here making deals with you?" She asked. "See it this way, angel. There are good and bad business. Well, I'm not the good kind in this business." I replied and she frowned. She seems not happy with the way I replied her question. "You asked them for offerings? What kind of business is that?" I glare at her for a moment before holding her close to me. "Sun Hee, my angel, if I were to tell you what kind of business I'm doing, you will have the urge to run away. Which is not a good idea considering how you're mine forever to keep." She keep quiet and I lead her downstairs to the crowd, specifically the bar area. "Felix, is he here yet?" I asked and he nods.

"Mr Park, Mr Hiro is in room thirteen with a woman." Felix hand me the key and I smirked. "Thank you." I took the key and look at Sun Hee. "Maybe after what is about to happen, you'll figure out my kind of business." I said as I lead her to the sign where Room of Pleasure is. Sun Hee keeps quiet and obviously she could hear those loud moaning coming from different rooms. As soon we arrived at the door number thirteen, I unlocked the door. The view isn't welcoming for Sun Hee. Mr Hiro is fucking a whore in doggystyle. He didn't stop as soon as I walked it. "Jimin! What brings you here? Care to join us with your whore?" He asked like as if we're best buddy when it comes to sex party. "No, I don't like to do foursome with flabby old man. I find it rather disgusting." I replied before taking off my coat and sit down on the couch in front of the bed.

"Sit here." I pat on my lap as I look at Sun Hee. She did as being told and I look at Mr Hiro. "Your contract has come to an end. Is that why you're here tonight? Fucking one of the whore before getting killed?" I asked and I felt Sun Hee getting intense. "Finish up and let the whore go." I said as I leaned back and look at my Patek Philippe watch that cost half a million. "Don't look, angel. Just look at me. Straddle over my lap." I ordered and I can tell she is not comfortable doing it but she did it either way. I gently cupped her cheek and when she moves her hips around, I leaned back and bite my inner cheek. "What are we doing here, Jimin?" She asked while I slowly take out my black leather gloves and put it on

"You're going to see the real me in here. The other side of Park Jimin."