Chapter 43

Jimin POV
My hand clenched into a fist and I looked at the rest of the members. "Where is Namjoon hyung?" I asked, feeling worried and concern for what Namjoon may do without us knowing. Which also may break the cult law. "He went to The Royals, alone. He left the moment I informed him after Eun Chae called me. When he got there he told the girls to come back to the penthouse to let you know about this matter." Yoongi replied and I let go of Eun Chae's shoulders. "Take care of Sun Hee. I'm going there now." I said and left. The rest of the members except for Yoongi decided to come along to be there with Namjoon hyung too. Eun Chae, Na Ra and Yoongi stayed behind to look after Sun Hee.

The car ride was silent through out the entire time until we arrive at The Royals. "Where is Namjoon?" I asked Felix and he lead me up to the lounge. "What happened?" I asked Felix and he frowned. "Na Ra and Eun Chae were dealing with some customer that was creating a scene earlier after you left with Sun Hee. When the ladies came back, they saw Maria in this condition." Felix opened the lounge door. Namjoon is there standing, looking down at Maria's body that is laying on the floor with her stomach ripped open. "Should I call the ambulance?" Felix asked and I shake my head. "Don't bother. Eun Chae could have done that if Maria was still breathing. She's dead." I replied. I walked over to Namjoon and he turn to look at me. "Hyung..." I was about to say something but Namjoon stopped me. "You have the devil inside you. You know what to do, Jimin. I don't care about the baby but her... bring her back to life. Do it at any cost." He said before he leave the room.

"Taehyung, Jin and myself will go and hunt Sun Hee's parents. We will bring them back to your place." Hoseok hyung said and I nod. Jungkook squat down and look at Maria's body that is pooled around her own blood. "Hmm the baby's gone." He said. "Probably the sacrificial lamb is the unborn child and not Maria. You can see it for yourself that they did not take Maria's heart. In order for us to accept someone's deal, human heart is required. Which means... the unborn baby is their choice of sacrifice." Jungkook said and I raise my brow. "Felix, did you saw the killer?" I questioned and he nods. "The security camera captured all of it." He hand me his phone and press play on the video. I watched the video and indeed it was Sun Hee's parents. Of course they kill people easily considering how they used to be part of the Japanese Cult.

They fucking made us see them as weak being when the actual fact, they are just like us. "Jimin, you can bring Maria back to life but we have to take her to the Church of Darkness. Place her body in the silver tub, fill it up with water and ensure you put six drops of your blood in it. Surround it with the red candles and leave her in the tub for the whole night. Maria is born from the original cult members like us. She will be granted this special treatment just like any of us." Jungkook smiles. "That is why Namjoon hyung is not affected by this incident cause he knew you can revive her. Unlike Eun Chae and Na Ra. They have no idea such ritual could be done easily." Jungkook said before he get back on his feet and I did the same. "Lets go to the church. Get Namjoon hyung to bring Maria's body over to the church."

My mind is in a mess right now. Here I thought I have to only deal with Sun Hee when I'm the devil's vessel but it seems like the whole world issue seems to be my issue too. This was what Jungkook had to deal with before Na Ra came into his life. "Are you okay? You seem stressed. It's the first time I'm seeing you being all worried and concerned." Jungkook chuckles. "Relax, Jimin. Maria is going to be alright. As much as you both always argue, she is like your sibling. Seeing her lay dead broke your heart right?" I rolled my eyes and ignore him. "I've texted Namjoon. He will meet us at the Church." With that the both of us get in the car and leave.

Sun Hee POV
The loud screaming sound wakes me up and I look at the time. Six in the morning and the sun almost rise to its horizon. I got up and head over to Jimin's room but the bed was empty. In fact it seems like Jimin did not sleep the whole night as it remains untouched. I head out of the room and saw two person being tied up on a chair, in the middle of the hall and have their head covered. Beneath them were huge plastic that covers the area to avoid the blood of these people stained the marble floor.

"What is going on?" I asked and everyone turn their head to look at me. "Sun Hee ah! Help me." That female voice sounds too familiar. "Eomma?" I quickly head downstairs and Taehyung pulled me away, stopping me to go any further. "Don't." He warned. "Why is eomma and appa being tied up? What happened?" I asked as I look at Jimin who is sitting on the arm chair, watching my parents struggling themselves. "Here I thought we could actually just have fun with those three rapists of yours in the basement but here we are... dealing with your parents again." Jimin said mundanely. He got up and walked over to my parents and pulled off the black sack that was covering their face.

"Good thing you're up. We can have fun with your parents then." Jimin said as he takes the dagger from Jin's hand and stabbed my father's lap. "You guys dare to go against us by killing one of us huh?" I looked confuse and the next thing I know, appa spat on Jimin's face. "You fucking devil." He said and that cause Jimin to burst into laughter. "I am the fucking devil." He wiped off the spat and then look at the rest. "All of you leave. Except you, angel." He said and slowly each and every of them left the penthouse. "Jimin.. who did they killed?"

I noticed that Namjoon and Maria were not around. No... that is impossible... they did not kill Namjoon considering how he was with us last night. Eun Chae and Na Ra was here too but not... Maria. "You guys killed Maria?" I almost stuttered my words. "Lets put it this way angel, they thought they killed Maria and took away their unborn child so that they could offer the unborn to us. Fool of them that they thought we are a weak cult that can be fool around. I have a fucking devil in me and you think I'm fucking with both of you?" He yells at my parents face before pulling both of their hair and forced them to look at him. Jimin's eyes widened and he laughs sinisterly. "Killing you guys will be too easy. As of now..."

"Watch as I fuck your daughter right in front of your very own eyes."

A/N: i know i know

A/N: i know i know.. killing Maria seems too sudden but I wanted to do something that make readers see Jimin's part as a vessel is not only for Sun Hee. He shows concern for other members too unlike Yoongi's devil vessel. To get you more anticipate in reading this story, Jimin did something during the Maria's reincarnation. You have to continue reading to find out what he did.