Chapter 41

Sun Hee POV
"You've been quiet since the moment we arrived." Maria said as she picked up her glass and drink up. "Never make a bet with Jimin when it comes to such games. He can be competitive." Eun Chae chuckles as she leans against the couch. "Oh honey, I'm sorry for whatever game that you lost. So what's the deal?" The tone coming from Maria's voice tells me that she is not sorry at all. I need to suck it up and be confident. I picked up my drink order and look at Maria. "Well don't be sorry. As the matter of fact, I actually prefer losing considering how the bet works." I winked before drinking my order.

"Oh she's showing off her claws slowly, Maria. You've got competition." Na Ra laughs as she stood up and look at the glass wall that over seeing the whole club. "I'm fine with it as long our Sun Hee here is not as psycho as Jimin." That made me quiet for a moment. "Ah I'm bored. Lets go downstairs and dance." Eun Chae finished up her drink. "Except for you, pregnant woman. You stay here and watch over the club." Na Ra turn to look at Maria whose face drop instantly. "I can accompany Maria." I said but Eun Chae ignores it and grabbed my hand. "You don't have to. This bitch can handle herself. You on the other hand, need to loosen up and have fun." Eun Chae lead me out of the room with Na Ra following us from behind.

"I left my cape inside." I said as I was about to walk back in, Na Ra blocked my way. "You don't have to wear that in the dark. Now move along." She smiles widely and I start to follow Eun Chae downstairs. My head becomes cloudy and dizzy in the dark that only accompanied by the neon laser lights. "I got you." Na Ra whispered as we keep on walking all the way to the dance floor. I'm being sandwich in between the two of them as they begin to loosen up and dance. Me on the other hand, I am not good at this. I was never good. Even that night, I did not dance with them. "Sun Hee... relax." Eun Chae cupped my cheek and made me look at her. "You're overthinking." She whispered near my lips before she gently plant a kiss on it. The moment Eun Chae kissed me, I felt something awakened inside me. My mouth decided to return the kiss.

As the kiss deepened, I could taste the liquor that she drank earlier and my mind relaxes immediately. I opened my eyes as soon we break the kiss. My head immediately turn to the main entrance and saw the Jimin watching us from where he is. He slowly makes his way towards me, Na Ra and Eun Chae. "She's all yours." Eun Chae said before they left me alone with Jimin. "You seem to be having so much fun." He pulled me close and I noticed his eyes darken. His hair is all messy and it seems like he did something before coming over to The Royals. "Would you rather see me all sad and gloomy?" I asked and he smirked. "No but I rather see you naked and tied up right now but we have to go back to my penthouse." I was just about to have fun and he already want us to leave.

"Can we dance for a moment? Just you and I?" I asked and Jimin smiles. "Not going to lie, I never dance once through out my time here in The Royals." He said as he pull me closer, leaving no gap between us. He cupped my cheek gently and kiss me roughly while I hold onto him. He gripped my hair and deepened the kiss causing me to moan in between the kiss we share. His luscious lips feels amazing on mine. He turned me over, having my back leaned against his front as he wrapped his hands around my waist. My head rest against his shoulder before he leans down to kiss my neck.

"We should go. I promise you, tonight you won't be sleeping. We're going to have fun all night long." He said before he released me and hold my hand. Jimin lead me out of The Royals. "Don't worry, Na Ra will bring your things back. Get in the car, we're going home." I don't know what is going on. Jimin looked different somehow. The aura he is giving out is totally dark and negative. I remained silence as he drives us back to the penthouse. As soon we arrived, the rest of the guys are in the living room. Each of them are wearing a black robe except for Jungkook. His one is red. "Jimin... what is going on?" I asked as I watched him wearing over the robe that is same as the rest. "Follow me." He ordered as he begins to walk down the hallway and I followed from behind so does the rest.

Jimin then stop in front of the room that he prohibits me from entering. He begins to unlock it. When he push the door open, I heard groaning. To my horror, there are five men in the room. Two of them look wrecked and the other three, their hands are chained from the ceiling, naked. The room stench made me wants to vomit and just as I was about to turn around and leave, Jimin grabbed my hand. "Look at them, angel. Recognize each and every one of them?" He asked. I studied their faces and took a step back immediately when I figure out who they are. "Now time for the real fun." Jimin's voice is no longer the soft gentle one. He pulled me over to one of the man that is chained by the neck. "Look up!, mongrels." Jimin kicked their legs and they weakly look up at both Jimin and I.

"One year ago, you fucking raped her in the alley. And tonight, my dearest angel here will be the one killing you. Lets start with you." Jimin pointed the gun on the man's forehead that is sitting in front of him. He then clicked his tongue and turn to look at me. "I think I will let Sun Hee do the killing. Convince me angel that you are no longer the old Sun Hee who is weak. You're the new Sun Hee." He placed the gun on my hand that is still trembling. "Look at me." He said softly and I immediately obey. Jimin gently caresses my cheek and wiped away my tears.

"These men ruined your life, Sun Hee. They raped you to the point you're broken like this. You could have graduated and live your life happily but you couldn't. You saw one of them earlier today with a child. But because of him, you can't even bare to have your own child." Jimin gently brush my hair, tucking it behind my ear. "Show your devotion to me, angel. Kill him." I turn to look at the man that is pleading silently in mercy. My trembled hand slowly lift up and I placed the gun on the man's forehead. Seeing his condition right now, it is best if he deal with quick death. "Please before you kill me, hear me out." The man said weakly as he placed his hands together to beg for an apology. "I am truly sorry for what I've done to you a year ago. I could not live normally after that night knowing that a young lady was in coma because of my wrongdoing. I truly...."

Without letting him finish his words, I pulled the trigger.