🍋TOJI PART TWO🍋

Y'all have been hungry so if I'm gonna feed y'all and me too😃

"Slow down pretty girl, don't want you choking like that yet." Toji teased while looking down at the woman on her knees with his dick in her mouth. Zaharia usually didn't do these type of things for men, it just wasn't how she rolled. But it was something about Toji. She had  only known him for a few weeks since they met in a bar. He was tall, had a strong build, and was absolutely gorgeous. He didn't tell her what line of work he did, but it didn't matter to her. She was never easy like this, but she couldn't help day dreaming about him. He would call her late at night, his voice echoing through her apartment while her hands were in her panties, whimpering how bad she needed him. "You just wait beautiful, I'll come over there and give you what you want."
Now here Zaharia was, on her knees with his dick in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down slowly to keep herself from gagging too much. She used her right hand to jerk him while her tongue swirled over his tip. She couldn't fit him all into her mouth so this was the best she could do. Toji looked down at her with his dangerous green eyes and groaned while biting his lip. "No hands baby, let me fuck that pretty face yeah?" Zaharia looked up at him with nervous eyes. "You're a big girl you'll be able to take it right?" Toji said while grabbing her box braids and putting them into a ponytail. He slowly began to thrust into her mouth, slightly hitting the back of her throat making her gag uncontrollably. "Mouth feels too fucking good." Toji groaned. He threw his head back as he continued to fuck Zaharia's throat. Tears were forming in her eyes from gagging. "Let's see if you can go all the way down." Toji said in a devilish tone. Before Zaharia could protest, Toji pushed her head all the way down to the base of his dick. She moaned onto his cock. Toji pushed her head down again, only faster than before. Zaharia was gagging and crying. Spit poured from the corners of her mouth and dribbled down her chest. "Fuck baby, stay just like that." Toji ordered. His cum began to spill into the back of Zaharia's throat. He held her head still as his orgasm washed over him with a loud growl. "Fuck yess" Toji let go off her head. She quickly pulled away gasping for air as well as coughing. "Open your mouth." Toji said as he squeezed her cheeks to open her mouth. "Good girl, swallowing my kids like that." His words had a snarky tone to it. He was such a tease. Zaharia was so turned on just from sucking him off. She rubbed her dark brown thighs together, trying to gain some friction. Toji noticed this "Awwww, my poor slut needs to feel good too huh?" Zaharia looked up at him with lust filled eyes. "Please Toji...." He chuckled and pulled her up by her arms. "Come with me." He said.
Zaharia followed behind Toji while he held her wrist. They finally reached a bedroom where he threw her on the mattress. Zaharia never knew she liked being man handled like that, but it made her want even more. "Strip." Toji ordered her. Toji was completely naked so he obviously wanted her that way too. Zaharia pulled off her leggings and panties along with her shirt and bra. She was completely naked in front of Toji. "Stand up and bend over." Zaharia did what he asked. Bending over the mattress with her ass in the air. Toji grabbed it with his hands then slapped it harshly, making her Yelp with pain, but she loved it. "Ass so fucking fat." Toji muttered out as he gave her a few more spanks before he slipped a finger inside of her pussy. "Ah-" Zaharia moaned out. "I'm gonna fuck you so good..."

TBC