🍋Benimaru Shinmon🍋

Carime had been working with Fire Force 7 for a good year and a half. With joining. She gained a mutual trust relationship with the group, and Lt. Konro. But the biggest relationship she made was with the captain of FF7, Benimaru Shinmon. Sure they were professional and kept it friendly in front of everyone else, but Carime and Beni would sneak around sometimes, but never anything sexual. A few kisses here and there and some hugs. But Carime wanted more from him. She never brought up the idea of sex with him, neither did he. She always was thinking about it though.
One night when everyone went to bed, Carime snuck over to Benimaru's place. She had on a pair of her leggings on with her Fire Squad shirt on. Carime knocked on the door of his house and waited for him to open it. "I'm coming." Benimaru called out. I wanna hear him say that a bunch more times. Carime was snapped out of her thoughts when Benimaru opened the door. He smiled at her. "Hey beautiful." He reached out and hugged her close to him. Carime hugged back, wrapping her arms around his neck. Benimaru let go and grabbed her hand. He walked her inside of the oh so familiar setting. Tea was boiling in a pot on the floor next to his bed. Carime walked in a plopped on her stomach on his bed. Benimaru poured a cup of tea and handed it to Carime. She took the cup and took a long sip. She looked up at Benimaru who was sitting on the bed. He was drinking his tea as well. He looked so good to Carime. His shaggy black hair fell over his red eyes. His strong arms in his black t shirt flexed without notice. Everything about him was making her think. Benimaru looked down at her, noticing how she was looking at him. "Something wrong love?" He asked taking another sip of his tea. Carime was taken out of her thoughts. "Oh nothing's wrong baby." She lied, everything was wrong. She wanted him to do the nastiest things to her. Her mind was racing, thinking of how she wanted him to dominate her. Take control of her body and everything at that moment. She sat up and drank the last bit of tea and set the cup down on the floor. Benimaru finished his cup and wrapped his arms around Carime. He smiled and kissed her cheek making her have butterflies. "There's obviously something on your mind love, I can feel it." He said looking her directly in the eyes. Carime played with her fingers and looked away from him. He grabbed her chin and made her look at him. "Tell me." He said looking her in her face. She sighed and answered. "Well, Beni I've been thinking..." "About....?" Carime bit her bottom lip nervously. "About us....doing it." Benimaru looked at her shocked.
"You wanna have sex is what you're saying." Carime nodded and looked at him. Benimaru grabbed her neck and pulled her into him kissing her lips roughly. Carime kissed back suprised at how bold he was being. Benimaru slid his tongue inside of her mouth, causing her to moan softly. Carime ran her fingers through his dark black hair and tugged on it a bit, making a low growl come out of him."If you wanted me to fuck you brains out you should've just asked." That made Carime wet. Benimaru pushed her back on the bed. He tugged at the waistband of her leggings. "Take these off for me." She did what he asked.  Sliding out of the leggings, she revealed that she didn't have any panties on. Her dripping pussy was exposed and hit by the cool breeze. Benimaru licked his lips staring at her wet pussy. He took off his shirt and showed his sculpted body. He layed down on his stomach in front of Carime's sex admiring how wet it was for him. He moved in closer and gave her clit a long sensual lick. Carime shivered at his warm tongue on her. It felt amazing. "Beni.... baby please...I want more." She moaned out. Benimaru smirked "Take off everything first."Carime did as he said. Taking off her shirt along with her bra. She was completely exposed. Her brown skin glowed in the candle light. Her curls where all over her lust filled face. Benimaru went up to her soft nipples and began sucking on the left one while massaging the right. Carime whimpered at his tongue tracing over her now hard nipple and his hand pinching her other one. It felt so good. He slid his hand from her right breast to her wet core. He slipped in one of his thick fingers, curling it up to hit her spot. Carime gasped at the feeling "Oh fuck Beni...." she moaned. Benimaru still had her nipple in his mouth. Sucking on it while looking her in the eyes. He added another finger inside of her and pumped in and out faster than before. He took her nipple out his mouth and smirked. "God you're so wet, such a good girl for me." Beni went down to her pussy with his fingers still inside. He began to suck on her swollen clit while pumping his fingers quickly inside of her, while curling them upwards. "B-Beni...oh God...."
Carime was a moaning mess. Benimaru was giving her the best head ever. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth was in an "O" shape. "Come for me love, all over daddy's fingers and mouth." He said. Carime cried out as an intense orgasm hit her lower half. Benimaru slurped up her juices. He pulled his wet fingers out of her and put them in her mouth. She sucked her cum off of his fingers, never breaking eye contact. "Ooohh you're such a freak for me." "Yes daddy." Carime smirked. This made Benimaru turn a deep red color.
Benimaru took off his pants and boxers, letting his length spring free. It was so big and had so much girth. Carime was drooling at the thought of him drilling inside of her. "Lay on your stomach, and arch your back a little." She did it. Then she realized. He's about to do push-ups inside of me. Beni put his arm on one side of her and used his other hand to position himself inside of her. He slipped inside of her, which earned a moan from Carime. "God you're so fucking tight." Carime gripped the sheets under her. Benimaru was stretching her out. "Fuckkkkk", Benimaru said as he started thrusting in and out of her slowly at first. His hands spread her ass open so he could see his cock, slowly penetrating inside of her. Carime's  creamy pussy was a mess all over him, making a loud wet sound."This pussy is so fucking messy for me right now." He growled out. Carime was whimpering and moaning. "God Beni......" Benimaru picked up the pace. The sound of skin clapping, moaning, and Carime's pussy filled the bedroom. "I'm gonna come so fucking hard." Benimaru couldn't help but moan. Carime felt so amazing around his cock. "Beni I'm about to come." Benimaru moaned out again. "Me too, come with me please baby." Beni gave Carime a strong last stroke that made her come all over him. "F-Fuckkkkk." She cried out. Benimaru's eyes rolled. "I'm gonna get you fucking pregnant....s-shitttt." His cum filled her up. Some of it even flowed out of her.
Benimaru kissed her back and shoulders. Carime was trying to catch her breath. "I love you so much." Is the last thing she heard before she dozed off. Benimaru chuckled. "Guess she has no choice but to stay here tonight."