🍋 Gojo Satoru🍋

Barking.

"Look at me while I eat it my love..."

Gojo said as he looked up from between (y/n's) plush, dark thighs. His eyes took in every inch of her body. Her deep brown eyes were filled with lust and nervousness, he then looked down at her soft lips, watching her lick them. He smiled then let out a small laugh. "Ready?" He asked as he rubbed the outside of her right thigh. (Y/n) nodded her head while holding her bottom lip between her teeth. Gojo kept eye contact as his tongue slide between the folds of her pussy, his tongue slowly moved up towards her clit, slowly swirling around it while he kept his eyes on her, He watched as her breathing sped up, seeing her chest heave up and down. His tongue continued swiping across her clit, making her moan softly as she kept eye contact like he told her. (Y/n) put one of her hands in his white hair, pushing it back as she watched his tongue make figure eights on her sensitive clit. Gojo groaned lowly as he put his mouth around her clit, sucking on it while licking at the same time. (Y/n's) head fell back while she gripped his hair harder. Shivers of pleasure shot through her body as the volume of her moans increased. Gojo gripped onto her thighs, holding them tight as he sucked on her clit faster as spit trickled down his chin, making her pussy throb. Spit mixed with the creaminess of her pussy dripped down between her ass to the mattress. Gojo pulled back briefly, watching it trickle down. He licked his lips while smiling.

"Look how wet it gets for me..."

He slowly licked between her ass, tasting her juices as his tongue traveled back up to her clit, sucking on it again. He let go of one of her thighs then moved it towards her entrance. His middle finger slowly slipped inside of her, making her gasp in pleasure. "Fuck Gojo..." she whimpered while watching him finger her creamy pussy. He pulled away from her clit, making a loud 'pop' sound. His middle finger was still thrusting inside while she made a mess on it. He rotated his hand around quickly to where his thumb was against her clit, pressing and rubbing on it with a circular motion. Gojo slid his other middle finger inside. Making (y/n) moan louder "oh my gosh~..." she gasped out. His thumb continued to make circles on her clit while his fingers dug deeper. He curled them upwards, hitting her sweet spot repeatedly. He smiled while biting his lips. Gojo watched as his fingers were getting covered in cream and juices. "Looks so fucking pretty~" He praised as he took in the sounds of her breathless moans along with the sound of her pussy squelching around his fingers. He moved his thumb out the way, then spat directly on her clit. He curled his fingers deep while fingering her faster. (Y/n's) legs started twitching uncontrollably while her eyes rolled. "B-babyyy~" she whined loudly while Gojo's fingers kept going. Gojo looked at her with lust in his eyes. "You love this shit baby?~" He asked in a deep raspy voice. "Yesss I love it so fucking muchhh~" (y/n) cried out as her legs shook uncontrollably. "Yea baby?~" He teased as his thumb pressed against her clit again. (Y/n's) whole body twitched as she sat up on her elbows, she tried to scoot away, but Gojo was too strong.

"Sit there and take it baby..."

He said while looking at her while his fingers kept going to work. "I can'ttttt~ she cried out as tears of pleasure formed in her eyes. She had never felt this good from just fingers before. She was seeing stars for the first time ever. "You can take it, I know you can.." Gojo said while he kept looking at her intently. He could tell she was close. He wanted her to lose her mind for him. He wanted to see her weak as her body twitched and shivered in pleasure from his doing. "I'm not stopping until you cum for me..." He meant every word. He kept the same pace with his fingers, making (y/n) cry in pleasure. "I'm cumming, I'm cu-mminggg~" she gasped out as she gushed and creamed all over his fingers, making a mess on the sheets of the bed. Gojo smiled as he watched her pussy clench and throb while she came all over him. "Yesss keep cumming just like that baby~" He praised  while his fingers kept thrusting, making her wetness splash more. (Y/n's) eyes rolled back completely as her mouth fell open. Nothing came out of her mouth. Her soul was being snatched away as Gojo kept making her cum. "S-shittttttt~"  she cried out as her legs shook uncontrollably. Gojo stopped finally, chuckling while he watched her body twitch and shake uncontrollably. He sat up and pulled (y/n) to the edge of the bed by her ankles. "Stay right there.." He said while looking down at her. He slowly started unbuckling his belt, sliding it off. He grabbed her wrists and started wrapping the belt around them like handcuffs.  (Y/n) couldn't do anything but lay there in shock as she watched him unbutton and unzip his pants. He slowly slid them down to where he was only in his underwear. His bulge pressed against his boxers, ready to be let out. She looked at it while licking her slips. Gojo slowly pulled down his underwear, letting his long, heavy dick out, it stood at attention. (Y/n's) eyes went wide, she wasn't expecting it to be so much. "Like what you see?"  He teased as he saw her expression. (Y/n) nodded her head yes, not taking her eyes off his dick. "It's gonna like so much better inside of you~"

Gojo grabbed her thighs then spread them apart. He then pushed her legs back to her chest, surprising her a bit. Gojo grabbed his dick, then started rubbing it between her folds. His tip rubbed against her clit, making them both moan softly. 'Fuck...been waiting to be inside of you for so long baby..." Gojo said while the heat rose in his face. He placed his tip against her entrance, then slowly slipped inside of her. (Y/n's) pussy was so wet it went shivers down his spine. He slowly slid in more, feeling her grip and throb around him. He tried to go in slow, but he couldn't contain it anymore. Gojo thrusted all the way inside in one swift motion, making her gasp in shock. His tip pressed against her spot perfectly. "Ouuu fuckkk~" (y/n) moaned out. She looked up at Gojo while licking her lips. He looked down at her, being in a trance from the way she looked at him. He wanted to stay there for a second, but he was broken out of it by (y/n's) voice saying,

"Fuck me please..."

Gojo could never say no to that. He slowly pulled out, then thrusted back inside of her. 'Fuck...' he said under his breath. Her pussy was so wet, he didn't know how he was going to last. He looked down at her as he started a slow pace, stroking deep inside of her as her pussy squelched around his dick. She felt so good. (Y/n) kept eye contact with him, moaning from his deep thrusts. Gojo pushed her legs back farther, stroking deeper while he moaned softly. "That feels so fucking good baby...~" (y/n) said as her head fell back. Her moans were soft and pretty, making it hard for Gojo to be gentle. "You look so pretty taking this dick..."  Gojo praised as he started thrusting faster, making (y/n's) head pop up. She moaned louder, feeling Gojo's dick going deeper inside of her. Her pussy started gripping around his dick. Gojo moaned louder feeling her throbbing around him. He was in heaven. "You feel so good fuckkk~" (y/n) smiled while biting her bottom lip, watching Gojo lose it from how good he was feeling. Gojo put her legs on his shoulders, then leaned down, pressing even deeper inside of her. His hips smacked against her ass making a clapping sound.  Gojo was moaning and saying praises into her ear. 'I love this pussy so much...'   (Y/n's) eyes rolled back as her legs quivered in pleasure. Gojo's dick was hitting against her sweet spot each time he stroked deep. "F-fuckkk daddyyy~" she wailed out "Mhmmm~".  Gojo moaned out while taking in her moans and gasps for air. (Y/n's) pussy started throbbing faster. Gojo could feel it. He knew she was close.  Gojo started kissing and biting on her shoulder, leaving small bruises. He kissed where he bit her then whispered in her ear.

'Cum all over this dick baby, give it to me~"

Gojo's words made (y/n's)  legs shake as her eyes rolled back. Her pussy creamed and gushed all over his dick. Gojo kept thrusting deep, hearing how wet her pussy was. The sounds made him so feral that he sat up and wrapped his hands around her throat while he fucked her like a slut. (Y/n's) moans turned into loud cries of pleasure. She couldn't stop cumming. "Yesss yesss yessss~" she cried out. (Y/n) started losing vision from all of the orgasms she was having all at once. She couldn't stop the sounds that were coming out of her mouth. Slews of curse words flew out of her mouth, so much that she knew she would have to ask for forgiveness after, but she couldn't care less at the moment. Gojo chuckled in her ear.  'That's fucking right baby let me hear you~"  Gojo felt his dick twitching and throbbing inside of her. He was so close. "Tell me where you want me to cum~" He groaned into her ear. (Y/n) couldn't even think straight. She mentally said fuck it. "Cum in this pussy daddy please~"  Gojo's eyes grew wide. 'F-fuck babyy~" Those words were enough, Gojo moaned loudly as his thrusts began to break. He gave her one last stroke before he started cumming inside of her. His cum mixed with hers as it spilled down between her ass. Gojo's body twitched as his breathing was shaking. (Y/n) let out soft whimpers, feeling him fill her up. Gojo and (y/n) laid there, gasping for air.

Gojo sat up and then slowly pulled out, making (y/n) gasp. Gojo watched as his cum dropped out of her pussy. "Damn...can't believe you let me cream pie you..."  Gojo took a finger and scooped up some of the cum leaking out of her. He placed the finger against (y/n's) lips. She slowly licked it off then started sucking on his finger. Gojo smiled while biting his lips

"Yea, we're definitely going again."

BOMBOCLATTTTTTTT