🍋Onyankopon🍋

Hey y'all lol😁😁😁 (college AU)

"Thanks for the help (y/n)."

Onyankopon said closing his book. "It's never a problem O, if you need help just come to me anytime!" (Y/n) said stretching her arms "I appreciate it for real, you cool as fuck." He said looking at her with a smile. "Damn you didn't think I was cool at first?" She said rolling her eyes. "Nahh not really, you seemed really stand offish the first few times I talked to you." He said with a chuckle. "The first few times we talked was when you and your homeboys were asking me all those weird ass questions." (Y/n) said laughing. "Look Look, that was Jean and Connie's weird asses, they just be fucking around I swear." He said putting his head down laughing. "Yea yea, they cool now I guess." She said standing up out of her chair to get some water. Onyankopon was packing up his bag, then asked her a question. "So (y/n), why don't I ever see you out no where." Onyankopon said looking a her with curiosity. "Im always busy, plus I'm not a party girl for real. I'd rather be here and smoke." (Y/n) said walking to the fridge. "Damn not even with ya homegirls." She shook her head. "Nahh, they go out but really don't ask me because I always say no."  "Always is crazy." Onyankopon sat up in the seat and put his hands behind his head. "You should come and hang out with me then shit." Onyankopon said looking her up and down with a smile. "Hang out?"

"Yea like you and me, kinda like this but we smoke together or sumn? Unless you got a boyfriend." He said putting his hands up. "Nah I don't have a boyfriend." (Y/n) answered shaking her head giggling. "Deadass. You don't have a man?" He looked and her in shock. "No, why is that crazy to you O?"  "You're pretty as fuck and no niggas holler at you?" (Y/n) shook her head again. "Haven't been asked out in a while honestly." Onyankopon rubbed his head in disbelief. "So you haven't got cracked in like forever?" (Y/n) looked at him confused. "Cracked..?" She had no clue what he meant. "Cracked like- like fucked?" (Y/n's) eyes went wide and her head dropped down. "Ohhh... um- no not recently. Been a while." (Y/n) took a drink out of her water bottle. "Damn.. this is crazy to me."  "What's so crazy about me not getting 'cracked' or whatever you say."  "Nun nun." He said putting his head down. "You acting like you wanna 'crack' me or sumn O." (Y/n) before taking another drink from her water.

"Shit, maybe I do."

(Y/n) choked on her water a bit. She caught her breath and looked at him. He was smiling but he looked so serious at the same time. "You good?" He asked standing up and walking towards her. "Yea I'm ok..." she said clearing her throat. "Ok good, didn't mean to make you choke." He said chuckling. "You know damn well you did." (Y/n) said wiping her lips. "You want me to make you choke then?" Onyankopon said looking her up and down. "That's enoughhh." (Y/n) said rolling her eyes. "Roll those eyes again." Onyankopon said  walking closer to (y/n). He had a menacing smirk on his lips. (Y/n's) heart fluttered. "Or what." She said. Her throat felt so dry, but she didn't want him to know that she was nervous.

"Try it and see ma."

His voice was low and deep, making (y/n) heat up. He was standing over her at this point. Looking down at her while licking his full lips. "I- um." (Y/n) stuttered. She looked down to avoid eye contact from him. "Nah look at me." He said lifting her chin up. "I don't know what to say right now...." (Y/n) basically whispered. "You don't have to say anything ma." Onyankopon said tracing his thumb over her full lips. "You just gotta let me know if you cool with this Ight?" He said looking her in the eyes. (Y/n) felt her knees wobbling. She looked up at him. She took a deep breath and answered. "Okay, I'm cool with this.." she said quietly. "Yea?" Onyankopon said moving his thumb from her lips, then moving his hand around her throat. (Y/n) could feel herself getting more and more turned on. "Mhm..." she said nodding her head. "Bet." Onyankopon said before leaning down and pressing a kiss on her full lips. His lips were so soft against hers. She felt like she was melting. Her knees nearly gave out. (Y/n) gripped onto his strong shoulders to hold herself up. Onyankopon smirked into the kiss. He moved his hands from her throat then slid them down her chest, around her waist, then to her ass. He gripped her ass, squeezing her soft flesh. She stood on her tippy toes since he basically towered over her. Onyankopon slapped her left ass cheek hard, making her gasp. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth. They were kissing so passionately, that they backed onto (y/n's) fridge. Her back hit the cold steel of it, sending chills up her whole body. "Mhmm." Onyankopon groaned. He bit her bottom lip gently then tugged on it. They pulled away breathlessly. They both started giggling like little kids. "Wow-". (Y/n) said catching her breath. "We ain't done ma." Onyankopon said grabbing her waist and picking her up swiftly. "AHH." (Y/n) yelped. Onyankopon walked over to the kitchen counter and sat her on it.