🍋Benimaru🍋(2)

Mentions of alcohol ‼️‼️‼️

"I think we drank too much...."

(Y/n) whimpered out. She was sitting on Benimaru's lap, feeling him grind against her. She was soaking wet from his touch. His hands gripped onto her plush thighs and ass, he rubbed his hands over her back, making her tingle. "Why do you say that..." he groaned as he placed his head in her chest, rubbing against her tits. The smell of alcohol on his breath along with his cologne was driving her crazy. She gasped as he glided his tongue between her tits. "Beni...." She whispered out. "We're both really drunkkk." She whined and giggled. "And I really want you....right now." He mumbled as his head was still in her chest.

"Let's go to my room..."

Benimaru whispered to her. His hand went into her dress feeling on her tits, he rubbed her sensitive nipples. (Y/n) moaned softly. She ran her fingers through his dark hair and tugged it slightly, making him growl. He loved when (y/n) did that. It made him absolutely feral. He pulled away from her chest and went to her lips, giving her a sloppy kiss. They started making out drunkenly. Beni slipped his tongue in her mouth hungrily, tasting the alcohol on her breath. His hands rubbed down to her ass and gave it a rough squeeze. He pulled away leaving (y/n) breathless. "My room.....now...." Benimaru ordered. His red eyes were filled with seriousness. He didn't want to waste anymore time or risk getting caught out in the open like this. (Y/n) gave in and said "ok..." She slid off of his lap and fixed her dress. Benimaru stood up and fixed his kimono as well. He grabbed her hand and walked her to his room. They stumbled over their steps on the way. (Y/n) giggled at their clumsiness. "Wakaaaa I cant walk that fast right nowwww." She whined. In one swift motion, Benimaru picked her up and carried her over his shoulder, making her squeal in shock. He stumbled down the hall to his room, trying to make as little noise as possible. Before he could turn the corner to his room, he heard Konro call out to him. "Fuck..." Benimaru mumbled out. "Don't say anything (y/n)." He whispered. "Okayyy." She whispered back as she hung over his shoulder. "Hey Waka- and (y/n). You two having fun?" He said as he looked at how Benimaru was holding her. "Yea, we're good, (y/n) here drank way too much though, I'm gonna take her to bed and- take care of her." He said trying not to stumble over his words. "Alright, hope you feel better tomorrow (y/n)-" Benimaru ran off quickly before (y/n) could even see him.

Benimaru had finally made it to his room. He opened the door and walked in, closing it behind him. He took (y/n) off his shoulder. She stood on her feet and looked up at Benimaru. His eyes were on her, he looked at her body hungrily, it was like he could see through the dress. "Take this off for me." He said playing with the strap of her dress. She did what he asked, no arguments. She slid the dress down her body, letting it fall off her soft curves. He watched it fall off her body, licking his lips. She was left in nothing but a set of blue floral lingerie that made her brown skin glow. "You look so fucking beautiful." He praised. He undid his kimono and slid out of it, letting his chiseled body be seen. His dick was hard and standing at attention. (Y/n) began to take her bra off, unclasping the back. She let her tits fall out of the bra, and took off her underwear. "Ok I'm ready..." she said seductively. "Wait." He said looking at her up and down "whyyyyy?" She whined.

"I wanna taste you  first."

(Y/n's) eyes went wide. "W-what?" She questioned. "You heard me." He said. This had to be drunk Beni taking over. "Lay on the bed, and spread your legs for me." He said rubbing down her thighs. She did was he asked she laid back on the bed, legs open for him. He walked over to the bed, and crawled up to her, hovering over her  naked body. He leaned down to her lips and kissed her again. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeper. He groaned and pulled away, leaving a trail of kisses down her neck to her tits. He started sucking on her sensitive nipples, making her whimper. "Beni...please....eat my pussy?" She begged. He pulled away from her nipples with a 'pop' sound. "You want me to eat it that bad?" He said looking into her eyes. "Please...." She whined. "Yea?" Beni said as he kissed down her stomach to above her pussy, he kissed down more to her puffy clit. He started to lick on it, making her hips rise off the bed. Benimaru sucked on her sensitive clit, not caring how much of a mess he made at the moment. He loved eating pussy, especially when he was drunk. He felt that she tasted even better when he was on the alcohol. He slurped on her pussy messily. She gripped his hair with her hands and moaned out loud, her head fell back into the plush pillows. Benimaru's tongue felt heavenly on her sensitive clit. "Just Like that Waka...." He moaned at the way she said his name. "Fuck baby....shit feels so fucking good." She whined out. Beni looked up at her. Her chest was heaving up and down quickly. Her head was thrown back as moans escaped from her plump lips. Beni sucked on her clit harder. Her head shot up, letting him be able to see how her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her mouth was in the "o" shape. She pulled on his black hair harder, feeling herself about to cum. "I'm so close...." She moaned. Beni started sucking more, only this time he slipped his fingers inside of her slick cunt, making her yelp out. "Waka, that's too much!" She tried to push his head away, but he grabbed her hands with his free and held them down, making her take it. She whined even louder, she was positive she could be heard through the walls. "I'm cumming Beni....." was the last thing she said before she came all over His face. (Y/n's) eyes rolled in the back of her head as her thighs trembled. "Oh my.......FUCK." She yelled out. Beni pulled away from her cunt, face covered in slick and hair all disheveled. He looked feral.

"Need to be inside of you now..." Beni said pulling the rest of the kimono off his body. His dick was so hard, tip leaking with pre cum. Beni grabbed her and flipped her over roughly, making her gasp. "Beni-" He slapped her ass making a loud slap sound. She yelped loudly. "Arch that fucking back." He ordered. She did as he asked, arching her back and letting her ass be in the air. Beni slid inside of her easily. "So fucking wet...." He groaned out as he pushed inside of her pussy deeper. "Fuck me Beni....." she whined. Beni didn't need to hear anything else. He started stroking deep and hard. He grabbed her hips to keep his pace. The sound of skin slapping along with their moans and groans echoed through Benimaru's bedroom.

"Hold it open while I Fuck you."

(Y/n) did was he said. She held her ass open for him, letting him see how he was stroking deep into her pretty pussy. "Good fucking girl." He praised. "Fuck Waka....." she moaned out, his dick was so deep inside of her. She was so close to cumming. "I'm gonna cum Waka don't stop..." she whimpered out. "Yea? You gonna cum for me?" He teased. "Yes please keep fucking me just like that..." she moaned out. Her thighs began to tremble. "Cum for me..." groaned out. (Y/n) came on command, her voice almost gone. "F-fuck..." she stammered out as Waka talked her through the orgasm. "That's it baby, cum for me just like thattttt." He praised. Benimaru was close as well. "Where do you want me to cum?" He asked as his stroked began to stutter. "Cum in me....." (y/n) moaned out. He didn't need to hear anything else. "Cumming- fuckkkk" he groaned out as he spilled his seed deep inside of her pussy. (Y/n) gasped feeling him fill her pussy up to the brim. He pulled out and (y/n) fell onto the mattress. "Damn...." She said breathing hard. "Well that sobered us up." Beni said climbing off the bed. "Mhm...."

"I need some water."

IM BACK