🍋Dabi(Touya)🍋

Another one I've been waiting for.....😏😏😏

"That's it baby. Fingers feel good yeah?" Currently, Dabi's was sitting against the bed frame of his bed. His bare back was against the cool, smooth wood while his legs were spread open. In between his legs, was his pretty partner Deja, with her legs open and pussy filled with two of Dabi's slender fingers. His fingers pumped in and out of her cunt at an eye rolling pace. Deja couldn't help but whimper and let her head fall back against Dabi's right shoulder. His long fingers curled up perfectly against her g-spot, leaving her a soaking mess underneath his touch. Dabi's free hand wrapped around Deja's exposed neck. "I thought you were better than this Dej, letting me slut you out like this again when we're just supposed to be working?. Nasty bitch." She couldn't argue with him, he was right. She kept falling back into his trap, but she loved it. Dabi choked her harder as his other hand sent a slap on her sensitive clit. "Ah-" Deja yelped out. She squirmed at the feeling of Dabi's hand heating up a little to keep slapping her clit. "Dabi please, it's too much." Dabi chuckled. "I thought you were a big girl Deja? You can handle a little pain I know." Dabi sent another heated smack onto her clit, making her cry out louder. He quickly covered her mouth with his free hand. "Shhhhh, you want everyone hearing you?." Deja felt tears of pleasure trickle down her face. Her brown thighs trembled. Dabi was too good at this. It was too much.

Dabi took away his hands from her pussy and throat. He roughly pushed her face down into the mattress. "Dabi-" Dabi used his free hand to undo his pants and slid them down. His dick slipped out, standing at full attention. Veins ran up his shaft and his tip was leaking pre-cum. He grabbed his dick and started stroking himself, letting out low groans and whimpers "fuck..." he moaned out. "You want it?" Dabi teased as the head of his dick slowly penetrated her. "Please Dabi, I want it so fucking bad." Deja begged. "You really are a nasty bitch for me huh?." Dabi said. He pushed all the way inside of her without warning, making her instantly cry out. "Feels so good inside of you baby...." Dabi groaned out. He kept her head pushed down as he started to give her long, deep thrusts. Her back was arched so much and her head was deep into the mattress. She loved it this way. Dabi was going to use her like a rag doll and she wasn't going to fight it. Dabi's thrusts grew more powerful and deeper than before. His pelvis hit her ass, making a loud clapping sound. "Fuck this pussy feels so good....come here babe." Dabi grabbed Deja by her throat and pulled her up to his chest, dick still pumping in and out of her. "I wanna hear those pretty moans." Deja couldn't do anything but moan and grab onto anything to keep her stable. Dabi was being absolutely ruthless with her insides. "D-Dabi....please it's too much!" She squealed out. Her orgasm gushed out around Dabi's fat dick. "Cumming already? Such a nasty whore."Her walls squeezed his dick, making a low growl escape. "Fuck- do that shit again." She did as he asked, which made Dabi moan out. He bit into her shoulders leaving marks that were barely visible on her dark skin. "You want me to cum? Hmm?" Deja whimpered out "please...." "Then beg me to." Dabi whispered in her ear. His grip on her throat grew tighter, making it harder to breathe. "P-please Dabi....cum in me....." Dabi chuckled again. "Oh yeah? You want my cum?" "Please Dabi please I want it so bad..." Dabi's hips began to stutter. "Then fucking take it. Fuck fuck-FUCK, take it bitch." Dabi cursed as his cum spilled inside of Deja's pussy.

"Good girl, first time letting me cum inside." Dabi praised as he dropped Deja back down onto the mattress. He pulled out, seeing his cum already starting to leak. "AHT AHT." Dabi said as he slipped his two fingers inside of her to keep his cum from leaking out. "Don't wanna lose another drop now do we." Deja looked up at him from behind and whispered "fuck you Dabi." "Oh? Round two already?"

FUCK