🍋Daichi Sawamura🍋

This man has a death grip on me rn so here we go with straight up smut

"That's it baby, use my fingers just like that." Daichi's thick digits were deep inside Desiree's pretty pussy. His fingers pushed deeper inside of her, making a wet squelching sound. He was completely mesmerized by it, along with her breathy moans and whimpers.

Right now, Desiree and Daichi were in the backseat of his Jeep. Daichi had Desiree sitting in his lap, legs spread as far as she could, while Daichi's fingers were fucking into her wet cunt. "Daichi, it's  too much!" She whined. Daichi planted sloppy kisses against her neck and licked the tears off her fucked out face.

"I haven't even put my dick in yet pretty girl." Daichi whispered into her ear. "But Daichi-" Daichi cut her off by pushing his fingers up against her spot, making another shaky moan escape her lips. "Shhh, let me make that pussy feel good."

Daichi went back to kissing on her shoulder blades and neck, leaving bite marks and hickeys on her dark skin. His fingers were still working on her pussy. His fingers slipped inside with ease from being covered in her slick arousal. "Look at that baby." Daichi cooed. Desiree did as he told her. She looked down to see Daichi's hand wet from her arousal. His veins were visible in his strong hand. She looked down further to see Daichi's hard on.

"You see that pretty girl?" Daichi asked as he still fucked his fingers into her "Mhm," Desiree answered with her bottom lip between her teeth. "Yeah? You want it?" Daichi removed his fingers from her cunt and started rubbing lazy circles on her swollen clit. "Yes sir."  She whimpered out. "That's my girl."

Daichi lifted up her hips so he could reach the button and zipper of his pants. Once he undid them, he slipped his dick out of his boxers. Pre-Cum oozed from his flushed tip, veins were prominent on the base of his dick. "Turn around baby, let me see your face while you ride me." Desiree lifted up more, turning her body around to face Daichi. His face was flushed red and sweat was forming above his brows. He smiled at Desiree. "So pretty with that fucked out face."

Daichi grabbed her hips. "Alright pretty girl, you know what to do." Desiree knew exactly what he wanted. Desiree reached behind her and gripped his dick, making him groan. She lined his tip along his entrance, slowly sitting down on his dick. The stretch stung for a few seconds, then Desiree slowly rose her hips up, then down. "Mhm, that's right, ride that dick." Daichi groaned as he gripped onto her plush hips. "Fuck baby." Desiree whimpered.

Desiree began moving faster, her ass hitting his pelvis, making a 'fwop' sound everytime she went back down. The force of her riding shook the car. "Oh fuck, look at me baby." Daichi moaned. She looked down at him, seeing his mouth open, soft groans escaping his lips along with sweet praises. Telling her how good she felt around his dick.  Desiree's legs began to spasm and give out. "Daichi I can't-" Daichi looked up at her face, stained with tears or pleasure. "Aww you need my help princess?" "Please?" She whimpered.

Daichi grabbed her plump ass and pulled her up a bit, leaving the tip of his dick inside. With his hands still gripping her ass, he pushed himself up inside of her walls, making her gasp. He slammed inside of her, pelvis hitting against her ass. Her pussy making sloppy, wet sounds. Desiree's throaty moans filled his ears and the car. "God- fuck Daichi" she screamed out. "Yeah? Is that pussy feeling too good?" Daichi said with a smirk on his face. "Fuck yes Daichi!" She moaned out. "You wanna Cum? Cum for me?" He asked. "Please, let me cum on that dick baby. Please." She pleaded as her head began to hit the ceiling from the power of Daichi's thrusts. "Fucking cum then, I won't stop you."

Desiree didn't need to hear anything else. Her orgasm was powerful, leaving her shaking and moaning uncontrollably as Daichi was still fucking her so hard. Her walls fluttered around him. Daichi's groans began turning into moans and whimpers. He was close, and Desiree knew it. "You wanna cum in me baby? Please, you can cum in me daddy." Desiree moaned into Daichi's ear. "Oh fuck- fuck, fuck,FUCK-" Daichi moaned out. "Cumming- cum- shitttt." Daichi let out a loud groan as his seed spilled deep inside of her. "Fuck..." Daichi rested his head against Desiree's chest. "Now I'm tired." His statement made them both break out into laughter. "That was so good." Desiree sighed out. "Mhm."

"You're on the pill right?"  "Yes Daichi I am, don't worry." Desiree said as she ran her hands through his hair. "So, did you bring any towels?" She asked. "Oops." Daichi chuckled. "Oh you dumbass."

Teehee. Goodnight