🍋Bokuto and Kuroo🍋(Threesome)

Bokuto and Taylin had been together for about a year. Always trying new things, especially in their sex life. They would always try to make it as fun as possible for the both of them, which Taylin loved about it. Bokuto would always look into to new ways to make her feel amazing, but Taylin had an even freakier idea for her and her boyfriend.

A threesome

Yes Taylin knew that it was a big step to take since Bokuto was the jealous type. But she had been wanting to do it for the longest. The thought of two guys or even a girl taking control over her made her body heat up. She was absolutely nervous to tell him, thinking that he would say she was  crazy. She finally got the guts one day.
Taylin walked into the living room where Bokuto was sitting scrolling through his phone. Taylin wrapped her arms around his neck slowly and rested her cheek on his head, letting her butterfly locs fall over on his face. "Taylin what are you doing babe?" Bokuto asked gently tugging on the loc that was in between his eyes. "I have a question Kotaro and please don't think I'm weird or gross okay?" Bokuto's face twisted with confusion. "What's the question then?" He asked looking up at her. "So....you know how we've tried new things when we're....doing it, and I was wondering...." Taylin played with a strand of Bokuto's gray hair. "Wondering....what love?" Taylin sighed and finally asked, "Can we....I don't know....have a threesome." Bokuto's eyes went wide. "Oh my gosh, you're looking at me like I'm crazy. I'm so sorry I knew that was stupid to ask," Taylin covered her face, full of  embarrassment.

Bokuto began to laugh. "Baby, you aren't crazy! I've deadass been thinking about asking you to have one myself." Taylin peeked through her hands. "Are you serious?" Bokuto nodded his head. "I even know a guy who said he'd be down if we ever wanted to." Bokuto said with a smirk. "Say you swear," Taylin's smile was bright and mischievous. "So when do you think we can have it?" She asked happily. "Let me text the guy and we can see." Bokuto went through his contacts as Taylin jumped up and down smiling and giggling. "Oh wait, who is the guy? He better not be ugly." Bokuto chuckled and looked over at Taylin. "Oh, you'll like him, I promise that." Bokuto typed out a message to the mystery guy and sent it

Bokuto: Hey bro, she's down for it😈

???: Oh word?? Say less when can I come thru?

Bokuto: Pull up at 10, bring your "things" 😉

???: Oh you two wanna get real kinky. I likes that 😈

Bokuto looked back at Taylin who was watching him text the mystery man. "He's coming through at 10, so go put on your best lingerie for him."  Taylin ran up stairs to the bedroom and quickly picked out a set. Her baby pink butterfly set that came with lace knee highs. Taylin looked in the mirror at her figure. Damn I look good. She thought to herself and she grabbed her white silk robe and let her locs fall down her back.

She walked downstairs and saw Bokuto was standing at the bottom of the stairs on his phone. "Bo." Taylin called out to him. Bokuto looked up and let his eyes travel up and down her body. He licked his lips and smiled. "If you didn't want this threesome I would've been had that off of you babygirl." Taylin giggled at his boldness as she walked down the stairs. She wrapped her arms around his neck and stood on her tippy toes and kissed Bokuto on the lips. Bokuto snaked his hands around her waste and smacked her ass, causing her to jump. Bokuto laughed at her reaction. "He's gonna be here in a few minutes so how about you go back upstairs and I'll call you down so he can see how sexy you are." Taylin did as Bokuto suggested and walked upstairs and sat on the edge of the bed.
About a few more minutes passed before Taylin heard a knock on their front door. Bokuto opened it, and a deep voice spoke. "What's up man." She could hear them dapping each other up. "So did you bring what I asked?" Bokuto asked "Of course man I wanted to come extra prepared since you bragged about how bad she was." They both laughed. "Trust me, she is. She's got this body that's mad sexy man. Pretty face, skin, lips, everything I swear." Taylin giggled at her boyfriend hyping her up. "Well shit where  she at?" The voice asked. "I'll call her out right now. Taylin come down here like a good girl." Taylin stood up and walked out of the room to the stairs
Taylin walked down the stairs slowly so she could see the guy that Bokuto brought. Once she saw him. She realized Bokuto wasn't lying when he said she would like him. He was tall, had dark hair that covered a part of his golden eyes. He was fucking attractive. His eyes traveled up and down Taylin's curvy body. "Fuck." He said under his breath. His eyes never left her. "You must like what you see." Bokuto laughed. "Hell yeah." Taylin stood next to Bokuto and held his hand. Taylin was actually nervous. Not only was this guy insanely attractive, but this was her first threesome.
"My names Tetsuro Kuroo love, and you don't have to be nervous. I'm one of Bo's close friends." He said. Taylin looked up and nervously said hi back. Kuroo chuckled at her nervousness. "Don't be nervous baby, he's not gonna hurt you" "Not unless you're into that." Kuroo smirked. Taylin let out a giggle. "Oh see that's what I like to hear."
Bokuto lifted her chin up to look up at Kuroo. "Use your words for our guest baby, it's rude." Taylin's eyes landed on him. He stood closer to her and looked down on her. "Bo you swear you won't get jealous, because I wanna fuck her brains out." This man was extremely bold. "I'm not gonna get jealous man imma fuck her brains out myself too." Taylin swallowed the lump in her throat. Bokuto slowly slid off her silk robe and let it hit the floor as Kurro leaned down and placed a rough kiss on her lips, which caught her by surprise. Bokuto was behind her kissing on her neck and was rubbing her pussy through her panties. She whimpered which gave Kuroo a chance to slip his tongue in her mouth. Kuroo grabbed her neck and pulled her closer to him. Taylin felt her knees go weak. Bokuto's hand was still rubbing her wet core and Kuroo was tonguing her down. It was so much but it felt amazing. Taylin pulled away and gasped for air. "Kotaro... please baby touch me more." She begged which caused Bokuto and Kuroo to smirk. "How about we both touch you there?" Bokuto said looking at Kuroo. Taylin nervously nodded in agreement. She was so turned on. Kuroo and Bokuto took off their shirts and grabbed one of Taylin's hands. They all walked upstairs to the bedroom.
The both of them threw her on the bed and hovered over her. "Take these off for us." Kuroo said tugging on the seam of Taylin's lace panties. She did what he asked and laid back down exposed to Both Bokuto and Kuroo. Bokuto's hand went to her clit and rubbed circles on it. "Kotaro..." she moaned out. Kuroo slipped his fingers inside of her. Pumping in and out at a steady pace, which made her moan even louder. "Tetsuro oh my g-" Before she could finish Bokuto rubbed her clit even faster. Was he trying to compete with Kuroo? Taylin didn't care at all. "God, you're so wet, this pussy wet for me?" Kuroo asked looking her in her eyes as his fingers went faster. "Oh fuck." She gasped out. Her back began to arch. "You like having two guys in control of you baby? You like being a slut for us?" Bokuto slapped her clit and Kuroo sped up his fingers to a pace Taylin couldn't handle. Her toes curled and eyes rolled as her orgasm was about to reach. "Tetsuro...Bo....I'm gonna- AH-" Taylin was cut off once again as she came on Kuroo's long fingers. "Open." He said. Taylin did as he asked and let him slip his wet fingers into her mouth, making her suck them off. "Good girl." Bokuto said as he took off her lace bra. "We're gonna have so much fun with you tonight." Kuroo chuckled.....

TBC BC IM TIRED