🍋Mikasa Ackerman🍋(pt2)

DOMMY MOMMY

Ever since the last time Mikasa and (y/n) had fucked, it was all they could both think about. Being around each other with their other friends was pure hell. Mikasa would sit beside (y/n) at dinner, letting her hand rub and down her thick brown thighs underneath the table. (Y/n) kept her usual smile on her face as she felt Mikasa's fingers trace patterns on her thighs. Mikasa's words of dominating (y/n) was all she could think about. (Y/n) would be snapped out of these thoughts when someone would slightly yell her name, telling her she was spacing out. Mikasa would act so concerned, knowing she was the cause of (y/n) spacing out. "You ok (y/n)?" She said with a slight smirk that only (y/n) noticed. "Yea, I'm great Mikasa." She would say back as she looked down under the table, seeing Mikasa squeezing her plush thigh tighter. God she gonna be the death of me.

A few days later, (y/n) got a text from Mikasa.

Mikasa😩: You should come over, like rn.

(Y/n) smirked and giggled at her phone. She thought of what she could say back.

(Y/n)💗: Why should I? 🙄

(Y/n) watched as Mikasa read the message, and start typing again.

Mikasa😩: Don't play dumb (y/n)

(Y/n)💗: who's playing dumb?🤨 gimmie a real reason then maybe I will.

(Y/n) stuck out her tongue and snickered. She knew exactly what Mikasa was saying, but loved playing dumb with her.

Mikasa😩: Stop playing and come sit on my face.

"Oh wow-" (y/n) was in shock at the bold message from Mikasa. She stared at the message and let her mind run wild. She started texting back immediately.

(Y/n)💗: bet, I'll be there in 15.

Read at 11:50

(Y/n) grabbed her jacket, phone, slides and car keys. She rushed out the dorm and walked to her car. Once she got in the car, she started it immediately and started her route to Mikasa's place, mind racing over the fact that Mikasa was gonna take control. She smiled to herself, she was actually excited. She finally arrived at Mikasa's place. She sent her a text.

(Y/n)💗: Here

Mikasa😩: (:

(Y/n) heard Mikasa walking up to the door. She opened the door in a pair of black short shorts and a tight fitting tank top. (Y/n) could see her nipple poking through the top, along with the shape of her tits. "Hey (y/n)" Mikasa said with a smirk, looking up and down her body. "Hey Mikasa.." (y/n) replied back as she walked through the door. She shut the door to the place behind her and walked pass Mikasa who was eyeing her. (Y/n) turned around to face Mikasa who was already looking at her. "So....what are we gonna do...." (Y/n) said walking up to Mikasa. "What I said in those messages." Mikasa responded as she walked towards (y/n) as well.

"So do it."

(Y/n) said as she kissed Mikasa's lips. Mikasa kissed back, rubbing up and down (y/n's) body, her hands traced over every curve, making (y/n) melt. Mikasa slipped her tongue into (y/n's) mouth, making her gasp. (Y/n) grabbed Mikasa's neck on both sides, trying to take control. Mikasa pulled back. "Ah ah, I said i was gonna be in control." She licked (y/n's) neck before lightly tugging her bottom lip. "Come on." Mikasa said as she lead her to the bedroom Mikasa shared with Sasha. "Wait what if Sasha comes back?" Mikasa chuckled at her nervousness. "Don't worry, I gave her a heads up." Mikasa sat down on her bed, legs spread. She patted her lap. "Come here..." (y/n) did as she asked. She sat on Mikasa's lap. "You're so fucking pretty, i just wanna fuck you up." Mikasa whispered as she grabbed (y/n's) ass and squeezed it. "Fuck me up then." (Y/n) teased playfully. Mikasa smirked at her before slipping her hands into (y/n's) pants. "No panties?" Mikasa said while rubbing her clit in slow circles. "Mhm" (y/n) moaned. She threw her head back as Mikasa worked her nimble fingers. "Yea? You wanted me this bad?" Mikasa teased as she slipped a finger inside of (y/n's) wet cunt. She gasped at the feeling of Mikasa's fingers. "Fuck-" she whimpered.

Mikasa, pumped her finger deeper, then added her second one. (Y/n) moaned, feeling her dig her fingers deeper to hit that sweet spot. "Just Like that...." She moaned out. "You like it just like this?" Mikasa said as she looked up at (y/n), who had her eyes closed with moans slipping past her plump lips. "Look at me while I'm fingering this pussy baby." Mikasa cooed. (Y/n) did what she said. She looked down at Mikasa. Her gray eyes were dark with lust. "Good girl" Mikasa praised as her fingers went faster. "Mikasa-" (y/n) tried to speak nur Mikasa was hitting her sweet spot so good. "You wanna cum for me?" Mikasa smirked as she heard the loud squelching coming from (y/n's) cunt. "Yes- please-" (y/n) pleaded. She was so close to cumming, until Mikasa took her fingers out. (Y/n) cried out in anger. "Why did you stopppp." (Y/n) whined.

"Because I want you cumming on my face."

Mikasa said as she slipped her hand out of (y/n's) pants. She licked her fingers clean, tasting (y/n). "Take everything off for me love." Mikasa ordered. (Y/n) stood up and began to strip in front of Mikasa. She watched her closely, seeing how her tits fell out of her bra. "So fucking pretty." Mikasa said seeing (y/n) fully naked. Mikasa took off her clothes after (y/n) was done." They we're both completely naked. Mikasa laid back on the bed. "Come sit on my face." She said reaching her hands out to (y/n). (Y/n) crawled on top of Mikasa all the way up to her face. She positioned herself above Mikasa's mouth. She had her mouth open, ready to taste her. (Y/n) hovered her cunt over Mikasa's face. She pulled (y/n) down by her thighs. Mikasa licked a stripe up to (y/n's) clit, making her gasp.

Mikasa started sucking her her puffy clit, making her moan loudly. Her tongue swirled over her clit more. She slurped on (y/n's) wet pussy, making her legs shake. "Holy shit-" (y/n) moaned out. She tried to stand up, but Mikasa held her grip onto her plush brown thighs. "Mika- it's too much." She whined out. Mikasa voice was muffled.

"Dont fucking move."

(Y/n) felt a sharp sting on her ass which made her yelp. Mikasa's just smacked her left ass cheek. Mikasa slurped up (y/n's) slick which dribbled down her chin and cheeks. "Feels so fucking good Mikasa." (Y/n) moaned. "Grind on my face." Mikasa's said with a muffled voice. (Y/n) did what she asked, grinding her cunt on Mikasa's skillful tongue. Mikasa's tongue moved faster while (y/n) rubbed her pussy over her tongue faster. "I about to cum..." (y/n) gasped out as her head fell back. Her thighs started closing, but Mikasa wasn't done eating. She held her thighs open. She wasn't going anywhere. Mikasa sucked on hey clit harder, making (y/n) moan louder. "I'm cummin- Fuckkkk" (y/n) said as her voice broke. She felt herself come undone on Mikasa's tongue. Her thighs twitched and shook violently while Mikasa slurped up the messy orgasm. Mikasa let (y/n's) trembling thighs go. "You taste so good..." Mikasa said as she placed soft kisses on (y/n's) clit.

"Next time I'm using the strap-on on you. Because you didn't have any right doing me like that." (Y/n) said catching her breath. "Mikasa laughed at her. "We'll see."

Im so sorry y'all im so inconsistent with this shit 😭