🍋Eren Jaeger🍋

This is the most toxic shit I've ever written.

"What have I fucking told you about that fucking shit Aubri??" Eren grabbed her by her throat and pushed her against the nearest wall. He towered over her figure. Aubri's breath was knocked out of her as her braids flew out of its top bun. Her breathing was shaky and fast. She looked up at Eren, his Emerald green eyes filled with complete anger. "Eren have you lost your fucking mind? What the fuck is wrong with you bruh???" Aubri tried to push his hand off her throat, but his grip grew tighter. "I told you how I felt about you talking to other men, and out of all the men you choose to talk to. Really Aubri? JEAN?" Eren yelled out. Aubri flinched at his harsh tone. "Eren, you know me and Jean have been friends forever and you acting like this for what?." Aubri snapped back. Eren gave her an evil glare. "You kept touching him, flirting with him right in front of my face tonight. I'm not the one to play with." Aubri rolled her eyes and laughed. "You're not the one to play with but you never said we were in a relationship. So who's playing with who again?" Eren scoffed and put his other hand over his eyes. "Oh yeah? Who was crying for me to give them a break when you were here last week? Who was crying because they weren't being allowed to cum?." Eren moved his eyes from his hands and looked Aubri straight into her Brown ones. Aubri swallowed a lump in her throat. "And who was telling me not to stop when I was riding? And who was begging and I mean BEGGING me to slow down on top? Ohhhh okay Eren." Aubri and Eren stared at each other in silence. His eyes wandered down her curvy body in her short dark green dress that barely went past her thick thighs. His eyes went back up to her full lips. Aubri was also letting her eyes wonder up and down Eren's strong build. The way his veins popped out his hands and arms. His black button up shirt coming unbuttoned, letting his small gold chain be visible. His hair falling out of his bun, letting his brown locs fall over his face. The air was so thick with anger and lust.

"You don't know how fucking mad you make me." Eren spat. "The feeling is very much mutual." Aubri snapped back. Aubri  tried to move Eren's hand and move away from the wall again. Bad idea. Eren pushed her back into the wall roughly. "Bitch-" before Aubri could finish, Eren kissed her lips with no warning. Aubri couldn't do anything but kiss him back. The kiss was so angry, but so hot. Eren's tongue licked Aubri's bottom lip. Aubri opened her mouth, letting his tongue inside. His grip on her throat grew tighter. Eren pulled away, a line of spit connected between them. "God I fucking hate you sometimes." Eren mumbled. He turned her around, making her face touch the wall. "Eren what the fuck-" Eren landed a hard smack against her ass. Aubri yelped. "Shut the fuck up and stand there." Eren lifted up her dress, exposing her green lace thong. Eren stared with hungry eyes. He grabbed her ass, massaging it then giving it a hard smack. "You thought that shit was cute huh? Flirting with Jean as if he was gonna see what was underneath this dress tonight." Eren gave her ass another hard slap, Aubri wailed out from . the pain. "Fuck you Eren." She gasped out. "Oh? Fuck me?" Eren grabbed the edge of her thong and moved it to the side. His fingers went in between her thighs. Eren's fingers rubbed between the lips of her pussy, her slick covered his digits. "You're  getting wet from me treating you like a whore? Nasty slut." Aubri couldn't do anything but whimper at his words and the feeling of his fingers. Eren suddenly put his fingers inside of her, making her moan. "Did I say you could make a sound?" Aubri smirked. "I thought I could boost that shitty ego you got." Eren started to pump his fingers in and out of her cunt. "Keep that same energy when you're cumming all over these fingers bitch." His digits curled up, hitting her spot. Aubri bit her bottom lip, trying to hold in her moans. His fingers began moving faster. The sounds of his fingers pumping inside of her wet cunt made a loud squelching sound. "You still trying not to moan? You think you can win huh?" Aubri looked back at him. "J-Jean probably would finger me better." Eren smirked. "Yeah?" he curled his fingers up again, making Aubri gasp. "You think he can make you shake like I got you shaking now? All I'm using are my fingers Aubri, you look so fucking dumb." Eren's insults were turning her on even more. "Fuck..." she whined out. "You wanna cum?" Aubri shook her head desperately. Eren took his fingers out of her wet pussy. She whined, "Eren you're such a dickhead." Eren laughed. "You think I'm supposed to give a fuck?" Eren pulled down his pants along with his boxers.

"You want my dick?" Eren teased as his tip slightly penetrated her opening "It won't be as good as Jean's though." Aubri fake pouted. Eren grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her up so he could talk in her ear. "Say his fucking name again and I'll leave you here unsatisfied, you hear me?" Aubri rolled her eyes "yes sir." "That's my girl." Eren pushed himself all the way inside of her making them both moan. "Always so wet for me."  Eren grabbed her arms and pinned  them behind her back while his other hand kept her panties to the side. Eren's thrusts were deep, hitting Aubri's spot each time. Her moans and gasps of pleasure filled the room along with the sound of Eren's grunts. His hips hit against her ass made her ass jiggle with each thrust. The sound of her pussy creaming around his dick was so mesmerizing, but Eren was still feeling a string of anger. "You still think Jean fucks you better than me? You're over here moaning like a whore and creaming on this dick like it's nothing." Aubri couldn't do anything but cry out at his words "say fucking sorry." Eren commanded "m'sorry Eren." Aubri slurred out. Eren's thrusts went even deeper. "You're sorry for what?" "M'sorry f-for making you upset." Eren kissed up and down her neck and shoulders. Aubri's head fell back into Eren's shoulder, giving him more chances to place sloppy kisses along with hickeys on her exposed neck "You're mine, you hear me?" Eren whispered against her neck. "Yes, I'm yours Eren." He grabbed her face to turn towards him. He placed another sloppy kiss, this time on her lips.  His thrusts started to become desperate. "Need you to cum baby." Eren groaned. "Cum for me Aubri." She moaned Eren's name like a chorus to a song. "Right there Eren....please I'm so close baby." Eren hit her spot a few more times before she wailed out from her orgasm. "Oh fuckkk Eren." She cried out. Eren wasn't too far behind. "So close..." He bit into her shoulder. "Eren...." Aubri gasped out "Hmm?" Eren groaned out. "Cum in me....please?" Aubri asked. Eren's eyes grew wide. He couldn't say no to that. "Please Eren?" Eren stopped biting her shoulder "I'm gonna Cum inside baby- oh fuck fuckkkk." His groans filled Aubri's ears along with his Cum filling up her insides. "Mhmmmm" Eren groaned out. He pulled his softened dick out of her pussy, letting his cum drip out. "You make me mad like that again I'll kill you." Eren chucked. "Yeah yeah sure." Aubri laughed.

WELP?