🍋Jean and Connie pt 2🍋

(Y/n) slid off of Connie's dick, letting his nut spill out of her sensitive cunt. "Jean, I want you now...please?" (Y/n) falling over onto the bed next to Connie. "You sure? I don't want you to over work yourself..." Jean said with a look of concern. "I'll be okay, just please. Put it in?" She whimpered. She looked at Jean's dick, still hard even tho he just came all over her pretty face. "Ok pretty girl." Turn over and arch your back for me." Jean said walking over to the other side of the bed. (Y/n) did what Jean said, only this time her face was near Connie's dick. It twitched in anticipation. "You wanna suck it again?" Connie teased as he began to stroke himself in front of her face. "Mhm." She moaned out. "Open your mouth then." She did what he asked, putting his dick in her mouth again. She licked and sucked on his tip slowly, making Connie groan. "Fuck you're so good at this...."

Jean climbed behind (y/n) grabbing her plump ass and giving it a smack. She yelped at the contact. Jean teased her entrance with the tip of his dick. "You want it?" (Y/n) moaned around Connie's dick. "Mhm." She answered as spit dribbled from her lips. Jean slipped inside of her cunt easily. Making her moan louder. Jean groaned. "Fuck, you're so fucking wet." He held (y/n)'s ass open, to see his dick go in and out of her creamy pussy. His dick was covered in her slick. "Look at you creaming all over this dick already. Looks so fucking good." He groaned out. Picking up his speed. (Y/n) was struggling to keep sucking Connie's dick. Jean was hitting her sweet spot so good. Her muffled moans sent vibrations on the tip of Connie's dick. It made his eyes roll. He was so sensitive from earlier. "F-fuck..." he moaned out. His breathing was heavy. Connie closed his eyes and bit his lip. He pushed (y/n)'s head down all the way to the base of his dick. Making his head fall back and eyes roll. "S-so fucking good...."

Jean's thrusts were faster and deeper. He was a moaning mess. The sounds of  moans mixed with the sound of (y/n)'s pussy made him absolutely feral. His voice was raspier and deep. "So fucking good...." He groaned out as he held onto her hips to thrust faster. (Y/n) pulled Connie's dick out of her mouth and began to stroke him with her hands. "Jean....it's so good." She moaned. "Yea? This dick feels good inside?" He teased. His hips slammed against her ass. Making her wail out uncontrollably. "Fuck!" She cried out. "I'm gonna cum..." Connie whined out. (y/n)'s hand was gliding up and down his dick. His thighs were twitching like crazy. "Fu-ckkk" he moaned out. Connie's nut spilled onto her hand. His eyes were glued shut while moans were escaping his lips. Jean and (y/n) weren't too far behind. Everyone was so sensitive from coming so many times. "Coming- fuck I'm coming." (Y/n) whimpered out. "Me too baby...." Jean groaned. (Y/n's) thighs trembled. Her orgasm was so intense. Her cunt squeezed around Jean's dick, making him moan and whimper. "Fuck I'm about to come...." Was the last thing he said before he spilled his seed deep inside of her pussy. He groaned in pleasure. Jean pulled his dick out of her, letting his cum spill out. "Damn that was good." He said catching his breath.

"Let's get you cleaned up baby." Jean said patting (y/n) on her ass. "You did good knowing we got hella stamina." Connie praised. Connie and Jean got up and helped (y/n) stand up. Her legs were like jelly. "I think I need to sit down for a little bit before I try to walk guys." They both laughed. "Okay, just let us know what you need okay?" Jean said as he pulled up his underwear. "I could go for some water or something to drink. And some paper towels to clean my face and hands.." she said looking down at her hands that were stained with Connie's nut. "Got it!" They both said in Unison. They tried to push each other out the way to get what (y/n) wanted. "Connie put some fucking pants on before you try and help damnit." Jean said annoyed.

WELP?!