🍋Rin Matsuoka🍋

I'm in love with him

"It's been so long since I've gotten to touch you...." Rin said breathlessly. His hands were all over (y/n), grabbing and squeezing onto her soft hips and thighs as she sat in his lap, softly grinding against him as she kissed his neck. Rin had been thinking about this ever since he left home for college. Now that he was back home, he wasn't going to waste anytime to make (y/n) cum multiple times. "Keep grinding on me, just like that." His hands gripped onto her hips as he watched her grind herself onto his dick in nothing but a pair of underwear. "Missed you so much Rin...." (Y/n) whimpered as she kept rubbing her cunt over his hard on. Her slick leaked through her underwear onto his crotch. "You're so wet for me baby....." Rin cooed.

Rin rolled his hips up, letting his hard-on brush against (y/n's) clit. "Fuck Rin...." She gasped. Her hands gripped onto his shoulders, shaky moans escaping her plump lips. "Move these to the side." Rin said playing with the edge of her underwear. (Y/n) sat up and slipped her panties to the left side, letting her drooling cunt be visible to Rin. He looked down and groaned, seeing how wet she was. "Do something for me baby?" He asked looking up at her. (Y/n) looked back down at him. "Do what?"

"Touch yourself for me."

(Y/n) looked at him with wide eyes. "Touch myself?" Rin nodded his head yes. "I wanna see you play with it." He said. (Y/n) sat back on his thighs letting her pussy be more visible to him. Rin looked at her with hungry eyes as he licked his lips. (Y/n) licked her fingers as she looked Rin in the eyes. She started rubbing fingers against her puffy clit. She whimpered softly as she rubbed circles on it. Rin stared in awe, watching her cunt become creamier as she kept rubbing her clit. "Fuck...." She moaned softly. (Y/n) slipped her middle fingers inside of her with ease, fingering herself as her pussy creamed around her fingers. Rin couldn't help but moan outloud. The sight of his pretty baby fingering herself for him, her creamy cunt drooling and begging to be filled. "That's it baby, keep using your fingers just like that..." He groaned out. (Y/n) dipped her fingers deeper inside of her, making her shake uncontrollably
"I think I'm gonna cum Rin......" she whimpered softly. Rin looked her in her eyes. "Go faster." (Y/n) did as he told her. She started fingering herself faster, slick dripping down on the bed underneath them "that's it baby, go ahead and cum for me?" Rin said as he rubbed (y/n's) thick brown thighs. "Fuck....I'm cum-" a loud moan escaped (y/n) as she orgasmed from her fingers. Her legs shaking uncontrollably, her body shivering in ecstasy.

Rin squeezed her trembling thighs. "That's a good girl, come here." Rin pulled (y/n) close to his face and placed a kiss against her soft lips. (Y/n) pulled away and looked at her fingers that were covered in her slick. Rin grabbed her fingers and sucked on them, looking into her eyes as he licked them clean. "I wanna be inside of you baby..." Rin grabbed the edge of his underwear, pulling them down to let his dick free. Once Rin's dick was out, he flipped them over to missionary. (Y/n) looked up at Rin with desperate eyes. "Put it in please?" She asked. Rin grabbed his dick and slapped it against her clit, making (y/n's) body jolt forward. A weak moan escaped her lips, making Rin smile mischievously. "You want it?" Rin asked as he rubbed his dick against her clit. "Please Rin! I want you so bad...." (Y/n) pleaded. He gave in immediately, slipping his dick inside of her, making them both gasp out. He grabbed (y/n's) legs and placed them on his shoulders. He slowly pushed deeper inside of her. Rin's thrusts we're deep and slow, hitting her sweet spot each time. He looked down at (y/n) seeing her face twist with pleasure. Her soft moans filled his ears with each thrust. Rin could feel her get more wet with each thrust. (Y/n) threw her head back, letting louder moans escape her lips. Her thighs trembled again "you gonna cum again already?" He teased as he looked at her. "Look at me (y/n)." She did as he told her and looked up at him. His red hair was all over the place and his red eyes were filled with love and lust for her. His hips began to move faster, making his dick hit her spot quicker. "Just like that Rin...." She moaned out. The eye contact between them while he was pounding into her was so intense. "So fucking good." Rin groaned out. He bit his bottom lip to hold back his loud moans, but (y/n) felt too good. "I'm cumming Rin.....fuck-" (y/n) whimpered as her second orgasm washed over her. "That's it baby, keep cumming for me just like that."

Rin began rubbing her clit as he thrusted into her, making (y/n) cry out in pleasure. "Need you to cum for me one more time pretty girl." (Y/n) was shaking and crying underneath him. It was so much at one time. "Rin- t-too much!" She whined out desperately.

"Take it baby."

(Y/n) couldn't fight back, she was too weak from getting fucked so good, her legs felt like jelly. She was so vulnerable under Rin right now. "I'm gonna cum again..." she whimpered out. "Yeah?" (Y/n) nodded her head as her eyes began to roll to the back of her head from the pleasure rushing through her whole body. "Look at you, can't even speak." Rin teased. He looked down to watch his dick slip in and out of (y/n's) dripping cunt. "So fucking pretty...." He groaned out. His hips were starting to slow and his voice began to get higher. Rin was a whimpering mess, he was so close. "F-fuck, where do you want me to cum at baby?" Rin asked looking down at (y/n). "On my stomach..." (y/n) said, absolutely fucked out. "S-shit, gonna cum-" Rin quickly lowered (y/n's) legs and pulled out of her. He stroked himself a few more times, then came on (y/n's) stomach. "Shitttt." Rin moaned out.

"Fuck I missed you so much..." Rin said breathing heavily.

BING MF BONG.