🍋Hajime Iwaizumi🍋

Hajime and Emani would have small disagreements here and there. Just over simple petty things, mostly for jokes. Today was different and Emani wasn't having it. She was giving Hajime the silent treatment right now, and she wasn't gonna talk for a while, which drove him crazy. Hajime hated the silent treatment, especially from his girlfriend.
"Baby I really am sorry." He apologized to Emani each time he tried to talk to her, but she wouldn't budge. To top it all off, she was walking around wearing his t-shirt that fit her curves perfectly. It was driving him insane that he couldn't get her to talk. "Can you at least act like I'm here, we live together goofy." She rolled her eyes and walked down the hall to their shared bedroom with him not too far behind. Once they both entered the room, Emani laid on her back on their mattress. She grabbed her phone off of the dresser and began to scroll through Instagram.
Hajime stood in the doorway leaning against the post and sighed. It was getting annoying now. He just wanted to hear her pretty voice say "I'm not mad at you babe." But no she just had to be difficult. He walked over to the end of the bed and stared at Emani who was smiling at a video in her phone. Hajime plopped down on the bed, earning an annoyed look from his girlfriend. "You can look at me but can't talk to me?" Emani rolled her eyes and went back to scrolling.
Now Hajime had to get back at her. "Okay bet. Keep quiet then." Hajime crawled up to the head of the bed where she was and towered over her. Emani felt his heat from above and looked up to see his Deep green eyes staring at her. She wanted to ask what he was doing, but she didn't want to loose that fast to him. Hajime rubbed his large hand against Emani's thick thigh. She jumped at his touch. Hajime rubbed and squeezed on her soft skin, inching closer to the edge of the shirt she was wearing. Emani bit her lip at the feeling of his hands grazing over her skin, but she didn't wanna loose. "You gonna tell me to stop?" Hajime teased with a deep voice that sent chills down her spine and made her insides flutter. She hated the affect he had on her. "Didn't think so." He moved his hands between her thighs while leaning down to her exposed neck. He kissed and sucked on her sensitive skin, making her gasp again. He smirked against her neck. "You think you can stay quiet when I put my fingers here?" His strong hand pushed her thighs apart and rubbed her clit through her thin lace panties. "Ah-" Emani bit her lip to muffle the moan that almost came out of her mouth. "It's almost like you wanted to moan pretty baby, don't worry. I'll make you scream my name soon." Hajime could feel her wetness pool through her panties. "Already so wet for me hmm?" Emani tried not to look Hajime in the eyes, or look at his fingers touching her through her clothes. The grip on her phone was so strong her hands began to hurt. Hajime drew small circles around her clit again, making Emani whimper. Her eyes were glued shut. She didn't want to lose, but Hajime's fingers felt so good. He knew exactly where to touch her.
"Let's move these out the way." Hajime slid her lace to the side and slipped his long thick finger inside of her wet pussy. His finger curled up telling her to "come here" Emani almost dropped her phone when he did that. Hajime smirked. "Emani look at me."she regretfully looked at Hajime. "Put the phone down for me pretty baby." Emani almost moaned at his nickname for her. His green eyes scanned over her face. He knew she wanted to moan. He slipped another finger inside of her pussy. "Oh-" Emani was about to snap. Hajime's skilled fingers pumped in and out of her, making a wet sloppy sound. "You hear how wet you are for me baby? So fucking sexy" He curled his fingers to hit her sweet spot. "Haji-" Emani moaned, but quickly covered her mouth. "What was that?" Hajime curled his fingers again. Emani let out a deep moan that was hiding inside. "Good girl." Hajime used his thumb to trace circles around her clit while his fingers still worked into her sloppy cunt. "I'm so close Haji...." Emani whimpered out. "You want me to make you come?" Emani nodded with her eyes screwed shut and moans spilling from her mouth. "Then say it" Emani opened her eyes to look at him. "Say what?" Hajime smirked. "Say you're not mad at me." Emani shut her eyes again. "If you don't say it, I'll edge you until your sobbing. I won't let you come." She whined at his words, knowing he was dead serious. "Hajime.....please...." Hajime shook his head "Say it. Now" Emani felt the knot in her stomach about to release. "I-I'm not mad at you Hajime, please let me come sir...please." He smirked at her desperation. "That's my good babygirl. Come all over my fingers princess." Emani let the knot release from her stomach. Her pussy started spasming and creaming all over Hajime's fingers. "So fucking messy." Hajime teased her. "Turn over, you need that attitude fucked out of you." Emani did as he said. She arched her back. Hajime slapped her plump ass, making it jiggle. "Tell me how you want this dick." Hajime said while pulling down his sweats. His thick cock sprung free. Pre-cum was oozing out of his tip. His dick twitched with anticipation. She looked back to see his dick standing with attention.
Emani whimpered and moaned. "Sir please.....fuck me good please."Hajime slipped inside of her. "Atta girl" Hajime snapped his hips forward, hitting her g-spot immediately. "Oh shit" Emani squealed out. "So fucking wet fuck." Hajime said through his deep thrusts. "Hajime it feels so goooodddd." Emani's moans and whines of pleasure were so loud. "Shit, pussy too good." Hajime said through grunts and moans. Hajime stopped mid stroke. "Why did you stoppp?" Emani whined. "Because I wanna see you throw that ass back on it." He sent a smack against her ass again making her moan. Emani pushed her hips back onto Hajime's dick. His tip hit her spot so good. "That's it baby, use this dick. Fuck, you're such a good slut aren't you?" Emani moaned at his filthy words. Hajime started to thrust forward as she pushed back. "Haji...I'm gonna come again." Hajime was close behind. "Then come, no one is gonna stop you pretty baby." Her walls began to flutter around him. "Fuck! Hajime come in me baby." Emani looked back at him. Her request took him by suprise. "You sure?" Emani whined out. "Please sir." Hajime slammed his hips against her again making her legs shake and almost give out. Her orgasm squeezed around him. "Fuck- I'm gonna fucking fill this pussy up so good. This pussy is all mine." Hajime gave a few more deep strokes before having his own orgasm. His eyes rolled with his mouth open. "S-shittt" he moaned out as his Cum filled her up.
He pulled out his soft dick and watched his cum spill out of her. "Fuck, you gotta give me the silent treatment more so I can dick you down like that again."

LAWD HAVE MERTHY 🧎🏾‍♂️🧎🏾‍♂️🧎🏾‍♂️🧎🏾‍♂️