🍋Eren Jaeger🍋 (yea i wrote ab him again🙄)

PLAY THE SONG WITH THE CHAPTER PLEASE BRO! BC IT GOES WITH THIS ONE SO WELL AND I MIGHT JUST MAKE IT A BOOK FRL THIS TIME😭😭

"So you really broke up with him?"

Eren said as he sat back on the sofa. He was slumped down, blunt in hand. His hair was pulled back into his classic man bun with a few strands of hair falling over his face. He was in a white wife beater with black sweats. Low, hooded eyes were on (y/n) who was sitting across from him. With the sounds of Brent Faiyaz singing in the back. "Yea I did, found out he was cheating on me with this blonde bimbo ass bitch he works with." (Y/n) said annoyed. She held her hand out for the blunt. "That dumbass bitch played all nice in my face too." (Y/n) took a hit off the blunt, letting the smoke fill her lungs. She took a long exhale. Eren chuckled to himself. "Well, he was a loser anyways (y/n)." Eren said while looking down at his lap. "True, but its the fact I let that hoe slide so many damn times. Im ashamed." She shook her head and took another hit off the blunt. "You're too nice for real." Eren said as the blunt was passed back his way. "Exactly! I was such a good girlfriend to a loser ass bitch." "Mhm." Eren nodded, exhaling the smoke. "Well I'm glad you finally let his ass go." Eren said with a laugh while passing the blunt back to (y/n).

"Right, and whole time, I don't understand how she can still be fucking with him. Dick wasn't even that good." (Y/n) rolled her low hooded eyes. Eren looked over with a surprised look. "He wasnt even that good?" He questioned. "At all. It only felt good a couple times, but he could never make me- im saying too much now." She laughed and took another hit off the blunt. "Nah wait, I wanna hear about how bad it was." Eren repositioned himself in the seat with a laugh. "Ok, don't laugh but- he could not make me cum." Eren was shocked. "Not at all?" "At all. I would sit there just, disappointed. I would try and ask him to do something different, but he was always so defensive." (Y/n) said resting her head on her hand. "That is fucked up (y/n), a whole relationship you didn't even get off." Eren shook his head. "Right, and before he cheated, he was trying to have sex all the time. I would just put up with it." (Y/n) passed the blunt then closed her eyes.

"I mean, if you were fucking with me I would make you cum."

Eren took another hit after his words. (Y/n) opened her eyes, then looked over at Eren. "What did you say?" She questioned. Her stomach was turning with nervousness. "I would actually make you cum." Eren said looking at (y/n). She looked at him then looked down at her lap. She could not believe that Eren had actually said that to her. Yea, she always found Eren attractive, but she never thought that she would act on her emotions. "Um- I- don't know what to say." (Y/n) stuttered out. "You don't have to say anything. Its up to you if you want me to or not." Eren said putting his hands up. "But just know the offers up." (Y/n) closed her eyes to think. Should she take Eren up on his challenge? She did really wanna see what he was capable of. "So, you really think you can make me- cum." (Y/n) said still looking down at her lap. "Hell yea." Eren said running his hand through his hair to move the strands of hair out his face. Wouldn't hurt to try. Plus you're single now and can do what you want. She took a deep breath. "Ok, if you want to, I won't stop you Eren." She said with her head still down. "Yea?" Eren said putting his head up to look at (y/n). "Look at me." (Y/n) looked up at Eren. His low hooded eyes looked at her. "You want me to?" He said again. "Yes." (Y/n) answered. Eren sat up and put the blunt in the ash tray, then pat his lap.

"Come here then."

(Y/n) stood up out of her seat and walked over to Eren. She stood in front of him nervously. "Don't be shy now." Eren said putting his hands on her waist, then sliding them around her body slowly. He rubbed her lower back and gently pulled her onto his lap. "There you go." He said in a sultry voice. His hands rubbed up and down her thick thighs. It sent tingles throughout her body. (Y/n) had her head down still. "Hey, look at me." He lifted her chin up to look at him. He looked at her pretty face with his red eyes then smiled. "You're so damn pretty." Eren then pulled her down and kissed her lips. (Y/n) kissed back, placing her hands on both sides of his neck. Eren was rubbing his hands up and down her thighs and butt. He grabbed her ass then slapped it, making her gasp at the slight sting. Eren took that opportunity to slip his tongue inside of her mouth. "Mhmm" Eren moaned while he rubbed on her ass more. (Y/n) could feel his bulge against her. (Y/n) was shaking, she really couldnt believe she was about to do this. She pulled away from him, a line of spit still connected. Eren tugged the bottom of (y/n') sweater she was wearing. "Let me see them." He said looking up at her with his pretty green eyes. (Y/n) lifted her shirt up. Her tits fell out and bounced in front of Eren's face. Eren grabbed them both a squeezed them slightly, then started sucking on them. (Y/n) looked down at him, his eyes were closed and his face was slightly red. He looked up at her with her nipples in his mouth. His green eyes were low and dangerous. (Y/n) moaned slightly,
making Eren chuckle. He pulled away with a 'pop' sound. "Been wanting to do this for so long..." Eren said under his breath. (Y/n) fully took off her sweater, leaving her in nothing but her shorts on Eren's lap. She moved her hips back and forth on Eren's crotch, feeling his bulge getting bigger. "Fuck..." Eren groaned. (Y/n) smiled and bit her lip. She bent down and moaned in Eren's ear. Eren's eyes slightly rolled. Everything was feeling good because of the weed in his system.