🍋Eren Jeager🍋

Hey y'all my bad on leaving y'all 🧏🏾‍♀️ pls zont jump me I love y'all 😖

"Let's make a movie..."

Eren said as he kissed against (y/n's) neck softly while he massaged her titties, pinching her brown nipples making them hard. "A movie?~"  (y/n) questioned breathlessly, feeling his soft plump lips against her neck. "Mhm baby, Just for you and me to watch.." His right hand slid down her body slowly to her crotch, slowly rubbing on it as his bulge pressed against her lower back and ass. "It's whatever you want to do love..." (y/n) whimpered softly feeling his hands against her pussy print, rubbing on it slowly. "Mhmm?~" He mumbled as he continued sucking on her neck, leaving small bruises. "Get your phone..." Eren said as he slowly slid (y/n's) shorts down to her ankles, leaving her in nothing but a lace thong that squeezed against her plush hips. (Y/n) grabbed her phone and handed it to Eren, only for him to shake his head no. He grabbed her hand and led her to the couch in the living room. He sat down then pulled her onto his lap from behind. "Start recording baby~" Eren said as he grabbed (y/n's) plush thighs, opening her legs letting her nearly visible pussy be exposed. (Y/n) opened the camera, then slid over to the video option and hit record. "It's recording~" she said holding the camera to where they were both visible. "Good, keep these legs open and that camera on that pretty pussy~." Eren whispered out as he put his head on her shoulder to look at himself through the camera. He looped his arm around her body, then slowly slid his hand inside of (y/n's) panties, rubbing on her clit in slow circles while he watched through the camera. (Y/n) moaned softly as she bit her bottom lip, watching Eren play with her sensitive clit through the screen. "Fuckk~.." she whimpered out, watching his hand move in a faster circular motion. "Mhmm~" Eren smiled while licking his bottom lip. His skilled fingers rubbed circles on her clit, while he reached over with his other hand to pull her thong to the side, exposing her slick pussy to the camera. "You're so wet already baby..~" Eren whispered into her ear as he kissed on her shoulder. (Y/n) watched everything through the screen, seeing how wet and creamy her pussy was just from Eren rubbing on her clit. "Ouuu shit~" she moaned in pleasure. "Feel good baby?~" He asked while looking up at her as his fingers teased against her entrance. "It feels so good Eren~" she whined out, watching him tease her with the tip of his fingers.

"Keep talking to me baby~..."

Eren said as he slid his middle fingers two knuckles deep inside of (y/n's) wet pussy. She gasped out in pleasure, watching as his fingers pumped in and out of her slowly as the got covered in her white slick. "Ouuuu shittt Eren~" (y/n's) eyes rolled slightly as Eren fingered her creamy pussy faster, hearing it make wet gushy sounds around his skillful fingers. "Oh my goshhh Erennn~" she whined out as her head fell back onto his shoulder. "No no, watch me play with this pussy..~" Eren grabbed her head and pushed it down, making her watch his fingers pump in and out of her. Eren curled his fingers upward, hitting her sweet spot deeply, (y/n's) thighs trembled feeling him hit against her sweet spot over and over.She gripped his arm connected to the hand he was fingering her with, struggling to hold the camera up the keep recording the intense finger fucking she was getting from Eren at the moment. (Y/n felt like she was in the stars. Her whole body went numb for a second, feeling her soul being taken by Eren as her pussy was leaking all over his fingers. She nearly dropped the phone until she was knocked out of her Euphoria by Eren's deep, husky voice in her ear. He grabbed her by her neck choking her roughly.

"Don't you drop that fucking phone."

He said roughly, (y/n) shakily, but quickly lifted the phone. Capturing everything on film. She bit her lip, moaning shakily, watching Eren finger her deeply as her pussy made squelching sounds. Eren watched her face through the screen, biting his lip while smiling. He was loving every moment of (y/n) losing it over his fingers "You look so pretty on camera baby~..." He started fingering her faster, making her eyes roll back uncontrollably as her mouth fell open. Her head fell back onto Eren's shoulder as her body twitched and shook on his lap. Eren slipped his fingers out of her, showing the camera how wet she was with a smirk on his face. (Y/n's) pussy throbbed as her cream trickled down. Eren grabbed the phone, then set it on the coffee table in front of them, leaning it against a glass cup. (Y/n) looked at the camera while biting her lip. "What we doing now...~" She whimpered out. Eren looked at her through the camera as he massaged her titties, squeezing them together while jiggling them. "You're gonna ride this dick?" Eren said as he kissed her shoulder softly, hearing her breathing speed up. "Mhmm..~" She responded, feeling his print hard against her back* She stood up off of his lap then turned around towards him. Eren looked up at her, his deep green eyes filled with lust. He reached behind her and smacked her ass, gripping it slightly. "Help me take these off?~" Eren said looking down at his print and sweats, his dick jumped slightly. (Y/n) licked her lips as she started untying the strings of the sweats. She slowly slid them down, Eren raised his hips to help her tske them off. His long, heavy dick hit against his thigh making a slight 'thud' sound.  Eren slid his sweats down to his ankles, then grabbed (y/n's) plush hips pulling her towards him. Z"get on top baby..~"

(Y/n) climbed on top of his lap, resting her legs on both sides of him. She looked back at the camera at them, seeing Eren grip on her ass. (Y/n) grabbed Eren's dick as she raised her hips to slip it inside of her. She rubbed his throbbing tip against her wet pussy, hearing Eren groan lowly. (Y/n) slowly slid down on his dick, feeling it stretch and fill her up with each inch. They both gasped at the same time, feeling how deep Eren was already. "Fuck baby...~" Eren whispered to her. He gripped her ass tightly as she slowly raised her hips. (Y/n) began to ride Eren, rolling her hips as she raised them up and down, feeling Eren's dick deep and brushing against her g-spot. Eren watched her through the camera. He bit his bottom lip as his face was slightly red. "You're so wet baby...fuckkk~." Eren moaned softly as she began to bounce faster, making her ass clap against his thighs. "Shit Eren...~" (y/n) leaned forward and wrapped her arms around his neck, bouncing faster, slamming her hips down. Her pussy was creamy and wet, leaking down Eren's dick, down to his balls. Eren was in awe watching it through the camera. "Look at how messy thst pussy gets for me...~" (y/n) looked over her shoulder and watched herself bouncing on his dick, feeling herself seeing how good she looked. "Such a pretty fucking slut.~" Eren praised. He smacked her left ass cheek hard then gripped it, getting a view of his dick sliding in and out of her." "who's pretty slut are you baby..~" Eren said looking up at (y/n), taking in the sounds of her moans and whimpers. "I'm your pretty slut Eren...~" she moaned out. Eren grabbed her by her neck and turned her towards him.

"Look at me, and say that shit again."

Eren said as he choked her tightly. (Y/n) looked him directly in the eyes and repeated it. "I'm your pretty slut Erenn~." She grabbed his hand that he was choking her with. "Good fucking girl..~" He praised as he kept eye contact with her. That made (y/n's) pussy grip around his dick uncontrollably, making Eren moan louder. "Fuck I'm about to cum baby...~" Eren said as his dick twitched inside of her nonstop. "I'm cumming too babyy~" (y/n) whimpered out while keeping eye contact with him. "Yea baby? You wanna cum with me?"  Eren said putting his other hand around her throat. His hips thrusted upwards, filling her up with his dick. "Yesss I wanna cum babyyy~"

"Cum with me baby please...~"

Eren moaned as his breathing sped up, he thrusted faster, hearing (y/n's) pussy gush all over him. "I'm cumminggg f-fuckkk~" (y/n's) eyes rolled back as her mouth fell open. She started squirting and creaming all over his dick. Her pussy gripped tightly around him, making him cum deep inside of her throbbing pussy. "F-fuckkk I'm cumming baby- shittt~" Eren let go of her neck and wrapped his arms around her body tightly, twitching slightly as his nut poured inside of (y/n) filling her up. They both sat there twitching and shaking, trying to catch their breath. "Damn..." (y/n) said breathlessly. She turned towards the phone, seeing the mess they made on the couch. Eren looked over her shoulder smiling. He grabbed her ass, then jiggled it, making (y/n) laugh.

"We should start an onlyfans."

"Boy bye get the fuck on."

Hope y'all enjoy this🙏🏾