FOUR ✈

New York

The club was live as fuck. I sat in the VIP section with my crew of body guard's and some drug dealers that worked for me and my dad. I pressed the spliff between my lips as I lit it and inhaled deeply.

"Hey sexy" A voice whispered in my ear, I looked in her direction as I exhaled the smoke onto her lips and smirked.

"Hey beautiful " I pulled her onto my lap with one swift motion causing her to gasp then chuckle.

"What's your name? "

"Kelly" She said seductively, biting on her bottom lip. I squinted my eyes at her, lifting my head as I blew smoke into the air.

"You coming home with me tonight Kelly? " I asked before I kissed her neck. She blushed and nodded. I continued smoking as I watched her get off my lap and swayed her hips sexually to the music infront of me. My phone vibrated in my pocket, I looked at the screen and answered quickly when I read the name.

"Wassup dad?"

"Is Angelo with you? " He asked, his voice sounded angry. I looked acrossed the room and saw Angelo dancing with some ugly bitch before I responded.

"Si...Por que? "

" Apparently he's a spy and is affiliated with The Da Vinci's ...I need you to take him out asap! Don't let that fucking pedazo de mierda out that club alive Cap!" He spat, breathing heavily.

"I got you" I hung up and put the phone back in my pocket, stood up and walked over to my boys.

"We got business to handle out back" they nodded and followed behind me. I nodded in Angelo's direction for him to follow us also. We reached out back and they all stood in a circle around me with a confused look waiting for me to tell them what's going on.

"Angelo gave Jimmy your gun" They both looked at me confused as I pulled out my glock from my waistband.

"Hacerlo ahora! " I yelled as I aimed the gun at him. He jumped and took his gun from his waistband and handed it to Jimmy. I signaled for Jimmy to step aside as I walked up to Angelo.

"You work for the fucking De Vinci's?" He quickly shooked his head. The crew reached for their guns but I raised my hand signaling them not too.

"No boss ..I swear" He looked at me nervously.

"You calling my father a liar?! " I yelled as I hit him with my gun hard across the face. He bent over and spat blood out his mouth.

"I'm not boss.. please don't kill me " He pleaded as he raised his hand in the air. I reached in his pants pocket and grabbed his phone, scrolling through his recent calls. I shook my head when I read the name Tony De Vinci and gave his phone to my homie Joz who was standing right behind me.

"Ima be nice tonight" He sighed and held his heart.

"Don't fucking sigh perra..you not off the hook...any last words? "

"Boss pl..." Was the last thing I head him say before I shot him in the forehead, Blood got on my face and shirt. I wiped the blood from off my face with the sleeve of my shirt. Then spit on his dead body.

"Perra!"

"I hate when mofos beg knowing that they fucking lied..clean this mess up" I said to one of my body guards as I pulled out my phone, I dialed my dad's number and waited for him to answer.

"Terminado" I said putting the gun back in my waistband and neatening me clothes.

"Bueno" He hung up and I walked around front to get my car from valet.

"Shut gun! " I heard one of my homies Kei yelled behind me. I shooked my head and got in my all black Maserati as the valet pulled up infront of me. Kei quickly got in the passenger's seat and Joz got in the back.

Kei is my stud bestie who I've known for years. She works for me as one of my body gaurds, I trusted her with my life and she's always quick to pull a trigger. Her ass has no chill lol. Then there's Joz, I've known him for some months but I can tell that he's loyal and trustworthy so I asked him to be my other body gaurd which he agreed. I was happy when he did because he was an army brat so his aim was always on point.

"Y'all need to drive next time... I ain't no fucking chauffeur" I said as I sped off towards my parents house.

"Blahhh whatever n!gga...but how didn't we see that Angelo was a De Vinci...our ass lucky he didn't take us out one by one" Kei said looking back and forth between me and Joz.

"Rightt... I was confused as fuck" Joz replied.

"N!gga you always confused lol" I laughed as I took the blunt Kei was about to smoke and hit it.

"Heyy!! " She scowled at me.

"Ohh calm ya cl!t....you'll be fine" I turned up the volume, blasting the music as I thought about what happened tonight. Like Kei said we were really lucky to still be alive. I have to be more careful about the people I let into my crew.

Oh, my name is Caprice Espino everyone calls me Cap or Espino. I'm twenty- two and Cuban but I live in New York. I'm the daughter of Ramiro Espino, the most feared drug lord in New York. I've always lived a dangerous life ever since I can remember. My dad would show me the ropes of his business without my mother knowing because I was to young to be introduced to that lifestyle at the time but now that I'm older she has accepted it. Even if she didn't I still do whatever the fuck I wanted. My father is thinking about retiring soon and handing the business over to me because I don't have any older siblings and he knew I can handle it. I've always had a rough exterior, I never wanted to play with barbies and wear dresses, my mother tried but it never happened. I was more the action figures, boyish type of girl. Even though I don't always call the shots people still respect and feared me, not only because of my dad but because I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty. Normally I don't, but when I feel like I need to handle problems myself I'll do it without a hesitation.

CHAPTER FIVE COMING SOON!!!