SIX ✈

I pulled up to my house and parked in the garage alongside my many other cars. I dapped my body guards who were chilling outside then walked inside with Kei and Joz following behind. The place reeked with the scent of marijuana and the loud sounds of rap music. The house was occupied with dealers, body gaurds and hoes who were either drinking, doing drugs or having sex. The dealers or anybody else knows not to use the goods they have to sell because they know they'll be swimming with the fishes if me or my dad finds out. I'm never alone in my house so any of my enemies who were trying to kill me in my home would be impossible.

~Sings~ "Let a n!gga try me...try me... Ima get his whole mothafuckin family and I ain't playing with nobody... fuck around and Ima catch a body! "

The only people that actually live here with me were Kei and Joz but you'll never guess that because these drunken high mother fuckers don't leave till like two in the morning. The other body guards are always here though, they just switch shifts. I have alot of them.

As I'm walking up the stairs to my master suite I felt a hand grab my arm. I spun around and saw it was the same female from the club smiling at me as she rubbed her nose continuously which indicated she was high off cocaine.

"Hey...can I join you ?" She seductively slurred her words as she licked her lips. To be honest I was tired and she looked a hot mess right now but she was bad as fuck and I could do with some head. Then another female walked up and stood next to her. The unknown female grabbed the back of Kelly's head and pulled her into a deep kiss. My brow raised and a slight smirk appeared on my face as I watched the two. They finally parted and both looked at me with smiles on their faces.

"Hey gorgeous... I'm Carmen and I'd love to join y'all" She walked passed Kelly and whispered in my ear. "I could make you cum so hard" then looked at me with those seductive eyes. No lie that shit made me wet and I didn't want to waste any more time so I lead them into my room.

I laid on my bed, took my gun out my waistband and rested it in my top drawer then rolled up as I watched Kelly and Carmen take off eachothers clothes. They slowly kissed and moaned into eachothers mouth, Kelly's hands roaming all over Carmen's body. I watched as she spread her legs and massaged her cl!t while wrapping her tongue over her pierced n*pples. I exhaled smoke into the air as I took my clothes off. I licked my lips signaling them to come over to the bed.

Carmen tried kissing me but I stopped her and pushed her head between my legs. She parted my p*ssy lips with her fingers as she devoured my cl!t, sucking on it aggressively. I bit my bottom lip, pushing her head further onto me as Kelly suck on Carmen's p*ussy from behind. I propped up on my elbows as I watched her head bobbed back and forth, biting hard on my bottom lip to prevent myself from moaning out loud. I could feel my walls tighten as my body tensed up, I soon reached my climax as my juices flowed on her tongue. I laid back on the bed as I took a hit from my blunt. I then heard loud moans from Carmen as she came on Kelly's tongue. They climbed up on my bed and I looked at them like they were crazy.

"The fuck y'all doing? " I raised my brow.

"We were thinking we can lay with you " Kelly looked at me with smile.

"Fuck no y'all can't... I don't do that cuddle shit... Now get the fuck out" I told them as I continued smoking. They apologized, got their clothes and exited my room. I shook my head at the nerve of them as I laid naked looking up at the ceiling, deeply inhaling the smoke from my blunt.

I'm not really an asshole, I respect women not hoes. I don't cuddle or do sleepovers, I don't date, I don't make love, I fuck and keeps it moving.

I laid in my bed until I finished my blunt then got up and took a long warm shower. When I got done I changed into a sports bra and a pair of Sponge Bob Boxers, turn off the lights and went to bed.

I know this chapter was short but whatever... I may post chapter seven tomorrow.