TWENTY-ONE ✈

"Aww you look so cuteeee"  Kei said while pinching my cheek.  I slapped her hand away and pushed her aside.

"Shut up! I look like a fucking clown" I frowned at her and glared my eyes at Jamie who was laughing uncontrollably.

So today was day one of my consequences for keeping my secret of what I did for a living from Asia and I had three more to go.  Fuck my life. So I'm over at Jamie's apartment getting dolled up for the day. Jamie dressed me in her tight ass girly clothes, did my hair and put makeup on me. I hated when my mom would try to dress me up when I was younger and I hated it even more now. This shit was so uncomfortable I didn't know how these females did it. The only comfortable thing I wore was my Jordon's, there was no way in hell I was going to put on heels. I stood up and roughly pulled down the mini skirt that rode up every fucking minute. I must really like  Asia to even be embarrassing myself like this and her ass better fuck me someday for making me do this shit.

"Ok Asia are you ready! " Jamie yelled from her bedroom as I stood by the door.

"Yes! " Asia yelled back from the living room with excitement.

"You better strut your stuff princess" she said to me with a big smile. I wanted to smack that smile off her face.

"Shut the fuck  up jamie"   I replied with a straight face,  she giggled and smacked my ass as I walked out.

Asia stood and stared at me with her eyes wide and her hand over her mouth.

"Aww Cap.... you look so pretty " she said as she walked over to me and passed her hand through my hair.  Her being this close to me where I can inhale her intoxicating scent drived me crazy and her smile made me smile.

"Yea yea yea....enjoy it while it last because this is the first and last time y'all finna see me like this"   I pulled down the damn skirt once again. I saw a light flash from the side of me so I turned and saw that Kei and Jamie took a picture. 

"Y'all little fucks! " I yelled, they ran outside and just when I'm about to run behind them Asia held my hand and pulled me back.

"Hey... no more secrets ok"  she said then leaned in and kissed my cheek before  walking out the apartment. I stood there like what the fuck was that?  Was Asia finally allowing the feelings she has for me to show? I shook off the thought and walked out the apartment to the sounds of whistles from Joz and Jimmy who were outside leaned up on the car smoking weed. I rolled my eyes and flipped them off.

"Hey sexy...can I get yo-"

"Fuck off Joz before I shoot you in the knee cap" I cut him off as I got in my sports car.

"So you not going to open the car door for me today? "  Asia asked standing outside my car.  I reached over and opened the door for her from the inside.

"Aww you being a little grumpy pants right now " she said then laughed closing the door. I mumbled profanities in Spanish then drove off to the mall where Asia wanted to show me off.

I didn't want to get out the car when I pulled up to the mall.

"Cap...stop being a little brat and let's go" Asia demanded. I sighed and got out the car hearing Joz, Kei and Jimmy, another body gaurd of mine laughing like hyenas. Asia laced her arm in mine and lead us into the mall. I felt like everyone was staring at me and making fun of me. It's so weird because when I'm dressed like a man I feel normal and comfortable and I didn't give a fuck who was staring at me. I felt dominant but today it was different I felt like a bitch. By the way, I'm not implying that femmes are bitches.