Seven ✈

We stood in the waiting area as I'm waiting to board the plane.

"Bitch are you crying? " Kat asked looking into my watery eyes. I tried holding back the tears but it was too late and I pulled her into a tight hug.

"Ima miss you so much" I said through sobs.

"Girl you know when I'm on vaca Ima come visit you...you big ass baby" She rubbed my back and pulled me off of her so she can look at me.

"I promise" She reassured me pulling me into another quick hug as I nodded.

"OK OK ..get off my woman" Terrance said as he lightly pushed his sister off and held my hand in his. He rested his forehead against mine and stared down at me.

"You sure you wanna go? We can turn back now" He tucked a strangling hair from my face and placed it behind my ear then held the back of my neck.

"As much as I want to stay...you know I have to follow my dreams" I said, my voice barely above a whisper. He nodded and kissed me passionately.

"Eww get a room! " Kat yelled in disgust. We ignored her as we deepen the kiss. Terrence finally pulled away, bringing his hand to my cheek as he caressed it.

"Ima miss you so much"

"I'll miss you too babe.... Come visit me as soon as you can OK? " I said, pecking his lips inbetween words.

"Of course I would..yo-" He was cut off my the announcement that it was time to board the plane. I looked at him and pouted, he pecked my lips.

"I love you Anastasia McKenzie " He pulled me into a tight hug.

"I love you too Terrence Steele " I pulled away from the hug and grabbed my carryon. I waved and blew them both a kiss as I boarded the plane, wiping my tears away. They were like a family that I never had, I felt so much love from them and for them. I sighed loudly as I prepared myself for the nerve recking flight.

I grabbed my last suitcase and was about to step outside the airport when I felt a hand touched my shoulder. I turned around and saw this pretty face with brown hair and a beautiful smile.

"Hi...are you Anastasia? " She asked still flashing her pearle whites.

"Yea just Asia tho... you Jamie? " I asked extending my hand for a handshake, she nodded and shook my hand.

"You're really pretty " She looked at me wide eyed, I suddenly felt uncomfortable and released my hand from hers putting it in my jeans pocket.

"How you knew it was me? " I titled my head asking her curiously.

"Oh I'm a psychic lol... Kat told me what you're wearing " She grabbed one of my suitcases and walked ahead of me out the airport.

"Welcome to the big apple! " She shrieked as she shook my arm, I gave her a small smile. What the fuck was she so happy about?

"Excuse my excitement ...Kat told me you've never been here" She walked up to a silver Mitsubishi, unlocked it and put my suitcases in the trunk. We got in the car and she drove off.

"No I haven't and you're excused lol" I laughed a little and looked out the window at all the buildings. My phone rang and I looked at the screen as I took a deep breath before I answered it.

"Hi dad"

"Hey how's school going? Maintaining them A's? " He asked sternly.