ELEVEN ✈

CAP'S POV

I walked into the packed sportsbar with Kei and Joz as we made our way to the bar. I spotted my cousin and walked over to her as people dapped me while making my way through the crowd.

"Prima! " I called out to her, she looked over at me and smiled.

"Hey cuzzo...what you doing here? Hey Kei.. Hey Joz! " She nodded at them then leaned over and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Just stopped by to chill and order some drinks" I replied as I sat on one of the stools.

"So when you gonna leave that punk ass and get with a real n!gga like me Jamie? " Joz asked her as he rested his hand ontop of hers. She quickly snatched it away making Kei and I laugh at him.

"Hmm lemme think....how bout never...sounds good? " She curved him with a smile.

"Pshhh that's what you saying now but we'll see" He popped his collar and winked her, she pushed his forehead causing him to stumble back a little.

"I see y'all packed as always" I said scanning the room at these drunken fools but my eyes landed to the end of the bar on one of the bartenders.

"Hey prima....who tf is that? " I asked my eyes not leaving the girl's body.

"Oh that's my friend Asia...this her first day " she replied.

"Call her over here"

"No cap...you ain't her type trust..she's straight and has a man" Jamie assured me, I looked at her.

"Did I ask you that tho?..Plus you acting like that'll stop.. you know I gives zero fucks and I've fucked with 'straight ' girls before" I replied as I looked back at the beauty.

"She ain't that type of girl Cap Sh- " Jamie went on but I got her off.

"Look.. just call her over I promise I'll be on my best behavior...I just wanna meet her...I promise" I truthfully said as I looked at my cousin, she sighed and called her over. We all stared as she made her way over, looking nervous as fuck. I smirked at how cute she looked. She was absolutely breathtaking, like wow. She stood next to Jamie and smiled showing off her cute dimples. Her skin was smooth like milk chocolate I just wanted to eat her, like literally. I stared at her, licking my lips slowly as a smile crept on my face which caused her to blush.

"Asia meet my cousin Caprice....Cap meet my friend and roomie Asia" Jamie introduced us. I extended my hand for her to shake as she did the same. Her hand was so soft and warm I didn't want to let go but she soon released from the shake.

"These are my homies Joz and Kei " I pointed to them. Joz reached over, grabbed her hand and kissed it. I smacked him and Kei laughed.

"So this your first day here huh? How you like it so far? " I asked, my eyes roaming her beautiful body.

"Um uh ..it's cool...not to bad" She nervously replied. Aww I made her nervous, that must mean something right?

"I see you've met my niece" My uncle came and interrupted us as he leaned over and kissed my cheek. Asia nodded with a smile.

"She's beautiful isn't she? " My uncle asked as we both stared at her, she looked down, I guess because we were making her feel uncomfortable.

"She's stunning" I responded with a smirk.

"I think I'll get back to work now...nice meeting you " she said to be before she walked away. I licked my lips as I watched her ass jiggle when she walked. Damnnn.

I felt a hand slapped the back of my head, I turned and saw Jamie frowning at me.

"Don't even think about it cap... leave her alone " She said sternly and I sucked my teeth at her.

"I'm not gonna try anything cuz" I lied with a big ass smile on my face. She shooked her head and walked away.

"Hey! You ain't take our orders! " Joz shouted out behind her but she ignored him.

"Hey you ! Can we get some drinks up in here please! Is it because I'm black?! " Joz yelled at the bartender walking by who was also black. I laughed I shooked my head at him. We soon got our drinks after Joz carried on about being black then him and Kei left to play pool as I sat at the bar staring at Asia. I know I probably looked like a creep but I didn't give a fuck. It was like my eyes stayed glued to her, she was just so damn gorgeous and exotic looking. I wanted to know more about her, where she was from, how many siblings she has, what were her hobbies, everything. I didn't know where all of this was coming from because I usually aren't interested in females on a 'get to know level', I just fuck them and that's it. But Asia, she intrigued me and I wanted to get to know her. Every now and then she'll glance over my way and give me an uncomfortable smile and I would smirk at her.

"Yoo Romeo.....you ready? " Kei interrupted my thoughts. I looked at her and raised my brow. I didn't even notice it was almost closing time.

"Yea I seen you staring hard at the poor girl...she probably thinks you're some fucking creep" Kei said as I sucked my teeth and dropped a hundred on the table. I didn't know how many rounds of drinks we ordered but I'm thinking one hundred dollars was more than enough. I stood up and walked over to Asia who was wiping down the table as she cleaned up.

"I hope we meet again" I told her and she nodded with a smile.

"Bye cuzzo! " I yelled at Jamie who was over by the register and she waved me good bye.

I walked out with Kei and a drunken Joz on my shoulder, this n!gga was heavy as fuck.

"Yo he rolling with you... I don't want throw up in my car if he throws up" I looked over at Kei who was about to get in her car.

"And I want that? " She asked with a frown.

"I mean my car is better and more expensive than yours..soooo yea" I smirked at her. She flipped me off , grabbed Joz and pushed him in the back seat of her car.

"Noooo I wannaaa rideeee up frontttt !! " Joz yelled like a kid as he slurred his words.

"Shut your ass up before I leave you here" Kei told him as she got in the drivers seat.

"Bad Kei Kei! " Joz yelled slapping the back of her seat.

"Boy if you don't chill the fuck out! " Kei turned around and scowled at him, I laughed at the two. Kei glared at me then sped off, I got in my car and drove off towards my house.