EIGHTEEN ✈

"Ughh...there's nothing to eat inside this bitch?! " I yelled to myself.

"That's because Maria been sick " Kei said as she walked into the kitchen.  I forgot that she was sick, so that meant I had to go to the grocery store myself. I mean I could send somone to go get it but that fool bound to come back with some things wrong. Maria knows exactly what I like, she's been working for me for four years now.

Kei and I walked into the grocery store and grabbed a shopping cart. I'm never alone, Kei or Joz or some other body gaurd is always with me but most of the times it be Kei or Joz or both.

I'm walking down isle seven and stopped when I saw her.  She looked at me and gave me a small smile before looking away.

"Hey Asia! " Kei shouted loudly as she waved at her. 

"The fuck...put ya damn hand down" I snapped at her slapping her hand to her side.

"What?  I can't say hi to the girl? " she asked softly looking at me confused.

"No...since she wanna ignore me she has become non existent " I replied as I walked passed her making sure what I said was loud enough for her to hear.

"Cap! " I heard her called out to me.  I stopped and turned around.  Kei walked off so we can have some privacy.

"What? "

"I'm sorry"  she said softly while looking at the shiny floor.

"What exactly are you sorry for Asia?" I asked her in a serious tone.  It was so hard not to kiss her right now. Even though her eyes were puffy like she had been crying she still looked gorgeous.

"For ignoring you because of what happened .... I shouldn't have and I'm sorry"

"You should be sorry because it's not my fault you kissed me back and enjoyed it but apology accepted and I'm sorry too"  I stepped closer to her and held her hand.  She looked at it but didn't move hers.

"What are you sorry for? " she looked at me confused.

"Well.. I kissed you and I knew you had a boyfriend" To be honest I didn't give a fuck,  I'll do that  shit again right now but I wanted to be in her life so if that meant apologizing for shit I meant to do then so be it.

"Fuck him"  she said under her breath but I heard it loud and clear.

"Wait..why?  What happened? " I asked as I let go of her hand.

"Found out he was cheating on me through out our entire relationship and got the bitch pregnant " she responded angrily.

"Oh wow...that's pretty fucked up...yea fuck him...it's his lost " I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Hey you working tonight? " I asked so I could stop by I see her.

"No... Jamie and I are going to a club with some friends "

"Oh? What club? "   I curiously asked.

"Umm.. I think it's called Kisses"

"Oh ok kool ...me and my homies was thinking about going there tonight too...maybe I'll see you there " I lied. We wasn't going to no damn Kisses but best believe we are now. She smiled and nodded.

"Well I'll leave you now so you can continue with your shopping " I said stepping away from her.

"Ok....see you tonight ..maybe? " she asked with a smile and I nodded before walking off to find Kei.