TWENTY -FIVE ✈

"Jamie come on! " I yelled at Jamie before I exited the front door. Tonight was the night of my dance show at Juilliard and I was so nervous and anxious at the same damn time.  I had an hour to get ready before my performance began and I was already ten minutes late. I sat in my car and honked the horn for Jamie, she decided to ride with me because shit I even don't know. She came out trying to put her left shoe on as she locked the front door. As soon as she closed the car door I sped off.

"Dang Asia...you could've at least wait for me to put on my seat belt " she said fidgeting with it as she tried to get it on.

"Nope ....I'm already late to get ready because of your ass"  I told her, she
sucked her teeth then turned up the volume on my car radio. Rae Sremmurd ft.  Nicki Minaj - Throw Sum Mo blasted through the speakers.

"Ass fat!  Yeah I know...you just got cash...Blow sum mo... Blow sum mo.... Blow sum mo..The more you spend it...the faster it go...Bad bitches! On the floor...it's raining hunnid's ...throw sum mo...throw sum mo! "   we sang loudly in unison as I pulled into the school parking lot which was filled with cars.

"Looks like a full house" Jamie said while getting out the car and I nodded, my nerves kicked back in when I saw the amount of the cars.

"Have you heard from Cap? " Jamie asked as we walked into the schools building.

"yea she texted me before we left the apartment ...said she'll be a little late because she's handling some business but she won't miss my performance for the world " I smile remembering exactly what the text said, she even sent the kissy face emoji with the heart. I swear that girl is so sweet,  everbody else saw her differently though so I guess I was really lucky to see that side of her.

"Ok well I gotta go get ready...see you after the show bitch" I turned to Jamie and said before I hugged her.

"Ight... good luck chica "   she said hugging me back before I went into the dressing room. Most of the dancers that I had to perform with was already there and going over their routines separately.

"Asia where have you been? Ughh it  doesn't matter... hurry and get dressed " Mrs. Harper demanded before she left to go yell at someone else. I looked over at Belle who was applying her stage makeup and waved,  she gave me a small smile and waved back. I quickly got ready and before I knew it it was showtime. We stood backstage waiting for the host to introduce us on stage. My palms got sweaty and I bit my bottom  lip nervously.

"Don't worry....you'll do great " Belle smiled at me as she rubbed my arm soothingly. It calmed me down a little so I smiled and thanked her.  My heart pounded fast as the host introduced us and we walked on stage in single file. I scanned the crowd for Jamie and Cap as we got in our positions to begin but I couldn't see anything because it was dark, the only light was on us.  The music begun and it was showtime.

"OMG! That was amazing! " Jamie shrieked as she hugged me tight, I laughed and thanked her.

"Thanks hun....have you seen Cap? " I asked,  she nodded and I followed her eyes as I turned and saw Cap standing behind me with a smile and bouquet of flowers. I jumped in her arms and closed my eyes, inhaling her intoxicating scent.

"You were absolutely amazing....good show babe" she congratulated me as she kissed my forehead and handed me the flowers.

"Good show Asia " Both Kei and Joz congratulated as they hugged me.

"Thanks so much guys for being here...it meant the world to me" I looked at them all and smiled as a single tear rolled down my face. Cap kissed my cheek while holding my face.