TWENTY-SIX ✈

"Good night y'all little nasties" Jamie said to us before she walked in her room.

"Good night prima" I said to her as I followed Asia into her room, I closed and locked the door behind me.

"Stay right here....I'll be back " she pecked my lips then walked into her bathroom. I sat on her bed and took of my Jordon's as I waited for her to come back into the room.

Ten minutes later the bathroom door opened and there she posed by the door frame wearing a sexy black lace lingerie with her breast exposed. I bit my lip and motioned for her to come to me but she shook her head and walked over to her phone that was on the dresser giving me a clear view of her perfect round ass. I walked up and slapped her ass hard before I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind and started kissing and sucking on her neck. I soon heard Often by The Weekend playing from her phones playlist.
"Nah uh...go sit " she turned around and pushed me to sit on the bed.

"Second consequence....you can't touch me unless I tell you too... failure to do so would result in no sex for three weeks" she said seductively while rolling her hips sexually to the music.

"What the fuck ? Hell nah" I replied then attempted to get off the bed but she pushed me back down. I grabbed her arm pulling her closer to me but she slapped me across the face softly. For some reason that shit turned me on, normally I'll get mad if someone did that because I hate people putting they hands on me yet alone my face, that was asking to get fucked up.

"Obey my rules..now shut up and enjoy the show" she leaned in and licked my lips before turning around and sitting on my lap as she grinded against my crotch. The way she was dressed and the way her hips moved was making my cl!t throb. I gripped onto the edge of the bed so I wouldn't touch her and break the rules but it was so fucking hard.

She got off me and stood infront of me then spread my legs wide. She flipped on me so that she was now straddling my waist and continued to grind on me as she sang along to the song in my ear. Fuckk, this girl don't know what she's doing to me or does she?

She stood on the bed and grinded her p*ssy slowly in my face, I wanted so bad to rip her underwear and suck the living day life out of her but I knew I had to obey or there will be no sex for three weeks and I'll be damned if I couldn't fuck her for three weeks.

She pushed me to lay down then climbed ontop of me, her soft lips pressed against mine as she gently tugged on it then bit my bottom lip. She took my hands and placed them above my head, reached down and pulled my shirt over my head then removed my gun and placed it on the dresser before she unbuckled my jeans and took it off. I felt her lips on my neck, the warmth of her body on mine felt so good I just wanted to caress her beautiful curves. She sat up and looked down at me biting her lip nervously.

"What's wrong baby? " I asked as I looked into her bright brown eyes.

"I- I wanna please you the way you please me but I'm afriad you won't like it " she softly said while circling her finger on my tummy. I chuckled and she frowned at me.

"It's not funny" she crossed her arms and pouted.

"It's ok baby... I'll guide you and I know I'll like it because it's coming from you " she smiled and I sat up and kissed her lips before laying back down.

She rested her lips on my neck again but this time sucking on it roughly, I bit my lip hard to prevent myself from moaning out loud. She moved inbetween my legs as she kissed my waistline. I looked down at her and watched her remove my boxers revealing my p*ssy. A smile spread across her face before she placed her warm tongue on my cl!t, this time I allowed my moans to escape.

"Mmm.. just like that baby" I said to her as I grinded on her tongue which was now inside me. She gripped onto my thighs pulling me further onto her tongue. Her hand reached up under my sports bra and cupped my left breast as she massaged it roughly. Her tongue was twirling around in my wetness, my back arched as I grinded on it.

"Flip up baby" I told her so that we can do sixty-nine. She flipped up and now her wet p*ussy was in my face, I wasted no time in devouring it. I burried my tongue deep inside her, our moans echoed sweetly throughtout the room. Her p*ssy tasted even better than the last time I ate it, I locked my arms around her ass and bought my face deeper in it. I moaned in her as I felt her tongue thrust inside me and circle wildly in my wetness. I grinded faster and harder as I feel myself about to reach my peak.

"No se detienen" I managed to whisper in spanish but loud enough for her to hear. She kept going until I climaxed on her tongue. I pulled her up to sit on my face, held her by the waist and moved her back and forth on my tongue. She rolled her hips and pressed her hand down on my breast as she played with my nipples, I reached around and placed my finger on her cl!t rubbing hard and fast on it as I continued to devour her. Her body soon tensed up and she dugged her nails into my skin as her warm juices flowed on my tongue.

"Mmmm si papi mierda!" she screamed out, her legs shaked as her body trembled on my face. I didn't even know she could speak Spanish but it was even sexier when she said it. I pulled her off me and she flopped on the bed as she laid beside me trying to catch her breath.

"Since when you speak Spanish? " I asked looking at her.

"Since highschool...my friend Marisol thought me... I only know a little though" she replied then rested her head on my shoulder, our naked bodies hugged on eachother.

"And why you ain't never told me? " my fingers ran through her hair as I looked up at the ceiling.

"I don't know... I guess I wanted to surprise you " she said, snuggling into my neck.

"Well you should speak it more often...it sounds sexier coming from you" I smiled and pecked her lips.

"Esta bien" she said then giggled adorably.

"By the way...you were great for a first timer" I said with a smirked.

"Really? "

"Hell yeah...you made me cum didn't you? Welp.. that meant you were good" I assured her and she blushed. We talked for awhile until I realised she stopped responding to my questions. I looked at her and her eyes were closed, her breathing got deeper and slower and her body weight got heavier on me. She looked so peaceful and beautiful, I kissed her forehead and slowly got out the bed trying not to wake her. I would stay the night but I'm not one to do that sleepover shit. I put my clothes back on and as I'm about to open the door I heard her sleepy voice call out to me.

"Cap...please stay with me"

I turned around and saw her head slightly raised as she looked at me through squinted eyes. I smiled and took of my shirt and jeans and got back in the bed with her, covering our bodies as she snuggled into me. I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her.

"Te quiero " she whispered to me and I looked at her in shock but her eyes were closed. Did she realise what she just said? Or was it the sleep talking? Either way my heart skipped a beat when she said it because I felt it to, I just thought it might've been to early for me to say it and I didn't really know how to.

"I love you to mami" I smiled and pecked her lips. I texted Kei, told her I was spending the night and that it was okay for her and Joz to go home. I closed my eyes and fell asleep shortly after.

Yea I know this chapter was short but oh well... Comment!! Comment!! Chapter 27 coming soon.