TWENTY -SEVEN ✈

"Wake up sunshine" I turned over and said to Cap as I placed kisses all over her face. She groaned as she opened her eyes and smiled, she looked so beautiful. I pecked her lips then got off the bed.

"Where you going? " she asked in a raspy voice.

"To have brunch with my family before they leave " I answered putting on my boots, she sat up and looked at me.

"Did you know what you said to me last night? " she asked with a smirk. I looked at her like I was confused but I knew exactly what she was referring to.

"No what? "

"Never mind then " she said sadly as she was getting out the bed but I pushed her down and struddled her lap as I kissed her deeply.

"Of course I remembered and I meant it" I smiled at her before getting off her.

"I did to" she got out the bed and wrapped her arms around my waist as she kissed my neck. I moaned softly then lightly pushed her off.

"Nah uh...don't start because I gotta go...tell your parents I'm sorry I couldn't make it to lunch today" I said before I kissed her then left out my room.

"Bye! " I yelled to Jamie who was in the kitchen.

"Where you going? " she asked coming in the hallway to meet me at the front door.

"Out to have brunch with my family" I replied as I put on my leopard and red varsity jacket.

"Well good luck with that " she said sarcasticly as she headed back into the kitchen, I chuckled and shook my head. Cap came out the bedroom and walked up to me.

"Te quiero mami " she said kissing my forehead.

"Te amo hermosa " I replied with a smile then left the apartment. I never felt this way for someone before not even Terrance. When I'm with Cap she makes me feel like we were the only two people on earth and nothing else mattered. The feelings I felt for her was like no other and I wanted to be with her all day everyday. We could be sitting in silence and I was just happy with her presence. That's how good she made me feel. I hopped in my car and drove to the Hyatt hotel. My parents wanted to have brunch out by the pool area.

I told the receptionist that I'm here to the McKenzie's and she lead me to the pool area. I saw my mom, dad and sister and waved them as I made my way over. My mom stood and gave me a hug as I approached the table.

"Hey hunnie...how are you? " she asked letting me go and looking at me.

"I'm good mom " I answered then hugged my father who also stood for a hug.

"Hey dad" I said to him releasing from the hug.

"Hey Asia" he replied sitting back down. I looked at Amanda and her face was burried in her phone as usual.

"Well hey to you too" I said trying to get her attention.

"Hey" she said dryly not even looking up from her phone. I shook my head and grabbed the menu.

"Amanda put your phone away" mom said to her, she sucked her teeth and rested her phone on the table.

"Did y'all order already? " I asked looking at them.