TWENTY -FOUR ✈

"Wake up and tell me how the date go! " I groaned from an excited Jamie jumping on my bed at 9:00 a.m. I don't have class till eleven so why the heck was she in my room being loud trying to wake me up like she couldn't wait to hear the details about last night.

"Ughh...go away" I waved her off and turned in the opposite direction with my back facing her. I felt a stinking in my arm and yelled out when I realized she had slapped me.

"Ouch! What the hell" I turned to her and she was smiling from ear to ear.

"Yay....you're up! " I looked at her with a straight face.

"Of course I'm up now you ass" I scowled at her then sat up with a pout.

"Aww you'll be ight....soo tell me what happened... I want details! " she shrieked and plopped herself down next to me. I looked at her and sighed.

"Can I at least brush my teeth first? "

"Yea you should becuase you almost knocked me out " she answered while blocking her nose. I rolled my eyes, got out the bed and headed towards the bathroom.

"So where y'all go? " Jamie asked leaning against the bathroom door. This girl has no fucking patience, I swear. I pointed towards the toothbrush in my mouth to let her know it was occupied, she sighed loudly and tapped her foot.

"You have no patience...at all..you know that right? " I finally said walking passed her back into my bedroom once I got done brushing my teeth.

"Yea yea yea iknow...now tell me bitch" she said anxiously.

"She took me on her jet and we had dinner on some private island....it was so romantic " I replied with a smile remembering the events of last night.

"Wait what? Cap took you on a romantic dat? My cousin Cap... the drug lord ..who don't do shit like this? " Jamie asked shockingly, I laughed and nodded my head.

"Oh wow...she got it bad for you girl...so what y'all did?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows with a smirk.

"Well we ate steak and veggies then went skinny dipping then we.... " I ended it there because I didn't know how to say it.

"Y'all fucked? !" Jamie yelled with excitement.

"Well not really but she did give me head and multiple orgasms " I replied with a huge smile.

"Niceee lol...Welp sounds like you sure had an amazing night" she laughed as she got off my bed.

"Yes I did...it was awesome " I laughed along with her getting off the bed too as we both walked into the kitchen.

"You're glowing right now...you know that? " she asked while pouring us a cup of coffee.

"Is that a good thing?" I asked unsure of what she meant.

"Hell yeah...it basically means you're happy ...she makes you happy and of course you're a new woman " she laughed to herself. My phone began vibrating on the kitchen table notifying me that I received a text message, a huge smile appeared on my face when I saw her name.

Cap
Morning gorgeous.... I miss you & I'm thinking about you.... Btw I can still taste you on my tongue lol

My cl!t throbbed when I read that last part and I crossed my legs tight before I responded.