TWELVE ✈

ASIA'S POV

"I swear tonight was the craziest..guys grabbing my ass and shit... I need a body gaurd Jamie " Stacia, one of the waitresses said as she walked passed us to rest her tray of empty glasses and plates in the kitchen.

"Suree....I'll look into that for you" Jamie replied sarcastically.

"Well I loved tonight.... I made mad tips" Racquel said as she took her money out her pocket and shaked it in the air. I can see why, her breast was huge and spilling out the top of her shirt.

"You act like you don't make alot every night" Jamie said as she rolled her eyes, Racquel laughed it off.

"I see you had Cap's attention...lucky ass" Makeda said standing next to me with a smile.

"Yea but I'm not gay though" I quickly replied.

"She don't care nothing about that and you say you ain't gay now but we'll see" She nudged my arm lightly then walked away.

"I'm not gay! " I yelled behind her. Jamie looked at me confused, I shooked my head and looked away.

"Whatever new girl!" Makeda yelled back while walking into the kitchen.

After everyone finished cleaning their area they left and it was just Jamie,me and the security gaurd, Tim. She emptied the cash register after checking up the money and put it in the safe. Jamie turned off the lights and we all left the bar. We said goodbye to Tim and got in her car as she drove towards the apartment.

"Tonight was crazy huh? " She asked, her eyes focused on the road.

"Yep and surprisingly I had fun. I still can't believe I made three hundred in tips" I smiled at her and she giggled.

"See I told you"

It got silent for a minute until she broke the silence.

"Sorry about my cousin...she's pretty ..umm straight forward and kinda cocky lol" She said stopping at a red light.

"Lol I see... can I ask you something? " I asked and she nodded.

"She's a lesbian right? Her and that Kei girl... I mean I assumed so but I'm just making sure...I mean not that I have anything against them if they are..I'm not homophobic or anythi-" I rambled on but frowned when I heard Jamie laughed out loud. I looked at her confused.

"Asia breathe lol...yes they're both lesbians and I don't think you're homophobic " she chuckled and I laughed nervously.

"Umm was she flirting with me? " I curiously asked.

"Most likely... Cap is a huge flirt and if she sees something she wants she makes no hesitation to achieve it...she usually gets what she wants " Jamie replied matter-of- factly.

"She does know I'm straight and have a boyfriend right? " I asked.

"Lol yes she does but that won't stop her though if she wants you but Asia even if she tries I want you to stay away from her" I looked at her confused. Why would she tell me to stay away from her own cousin?

"Why should I? Isn't she your fam? "

"Yes by marriage but she's dangerous Asia I wouldn't suggest you get involved with her" She glanced at me seriously. Now I was really confused.

"How is she dangerous? " I raised a brow at her.

"Look ...I don't want to get into that right now but please just stay away from her...you're on a good path right now and befriending her would fuck things up for you "

I nodded but was still confused because she still didn't tell me what was so dangerous about Cap. Even though she pleaded with me to stay away from her I was curious to know why. We pulled up to the apartment, got out and entered the house. I told her goodnight and went to my room. I laid on my bed and the words kept playing in my head 'stay away from her...she's dangerous' . What was so dangerous about her? Not like I'm interested in getting to know her because I'm not gay but something about her interests me. Lawdd Asia stop thinking.

I should just listen to Jamie and stay away from her.