SEVENTEEN ✈

I walked into dance class still not feeling my usual self. When I turned on my phone this morning I had three text and two missed calls from Cap. I wanted to respond to them but I didn't know with to say so I just deleted them all.  I walked over to a smiling Belle as I gave her a small smile and stood beside her to warm up before class starts.

"Are you ok?  You look like you've been crying" she asked concerned.  I guess she saw the puffiness in my eyes from me crying myself to sleep last night.

"I'm fine" I lied and I know she knew I was lying but she didn't say anything further on the matter.

I kept getting yelled at for messing up the routine that I should've known because we been doing the same dance for four days now but my mind wasn't in it today. I walked outside and heard someone yelling my name so I stopped and looked around to see Belle running up to me.

"Hey...I was thinking we can grab a bite to eat...my treat" she said inbetween breaths.

"Umm I don't know Belle... I'm tired and i-"

"I know you're hungry too Asia....come on pleaseee" She pouted. I sighed then nodded as she smiled, locking our arms together as we walked to her car.

We pulled up to Olive Garden, got out the car and went inside to eat.

"I love it here...the food is so good " she said as she ate her food. I smiled at her while playing with mine.

"Tell me what's wrong Asia...you've been quiet since we got in the car"  She looked at me but I looked away. She rested her hand ontop of mine that was rested on the table and rubbed it gently.  It made me feel uncomfortable so I slowly moved my hand and cleared my throat.

"I'm fine Belle...really" I lied with a fake smile hoping she'll just drop the topic.  Belle wasn't the person I wanted to talk  about my problems with, not that I don't trust her, it's just that for some reason she wasn't the one I wanted to speak to about them.

After we ate she dropped me home and drove off.  I think she was a little upset that I wouldn't tell her what was wrong with me because she remained silent throughout the whole car ride which she don't usually do,  she was a very talkative person. I walked in the house, told Jamie hi then went to my room. I  didn't even bother to take off anything, I just flopped down on my bed. My door swung open and I rolled my eyes. Reminder...lock my damn door.

"Asia ....now you know all this is mopping around is unhealthy girl..come watch some tv with me" she said walking over to my bed. She picked up my vibrating phone off the dresser and looked at the screen. 

"You got a text from Belle...who that? " she asked with her brow raised. I swear she's so nosey.

"My friend from dance class...just ignore it"

"Nah uh...she said that you should really think about going to the club Saturday night..it might lighten up your mood " She read loudly to me.  I should've known she would've read it even though I said to ignore it.

"She invited you to a club and you don't wanna go? " Jamie asked while texting.

"No I don't feel like it and what are you doing? " I looked at her texting away on my phone.  I leaned forward and grabbed it out her hands.

"Oop...to late.. I already sent a text that you would go"  she replied with a smile.

"Why would you do thattt?" I whined and sat on my bed.